PDA

View Full Version : Ride tonight? (Sat 13 June)

gavjn
13th June 2009, 15:56
excuse the late notice but is anyone keen for a ride tonyt? mayb head up TNR ways?

Slyer
13th June 2009, 16:06
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2009-6-13&e=2025&c=1
Join us!

16silver
14th June 2009, 10:32
excuse the late notice but is anyone keen for a ride tonyt? mayb head up TNR ways?

i travelled to wetgate then kumeu to see if you had wandered up that way but unfortunately you hadn't, so i went and got trashed at westgate pub, then when i could pass the breathalyzer test, i drove back (at like 10) on my learners license (ok because its a moped and there's no rules about the times you can be on a moped as i know??) and crashed in my bed at home, :P ahh the joys of being a teenager :)
oh and to that :Police: who was following me for like the whole of swanson road
hi!! :P

Slyer
14th June 2009, 10:45
Bro you should have come to the stranger's.
Also there most definitely are time restrictions on scooters lol, unless you have your full car license.

16silver
14th June 2009, 12:10
i would have but i pmed him for the address, and waited 15-20 mins for a reply but got none so went to westfield and when i got back i found the pm, lol if only id waited 3-6 more mins hahaha

motorbyclist
14th June 2009, 15:22
(ok because its a moped and there's no rules about the times you can be on a moped as i know??)

as you should know if you passed your scratchy test, time restrictions are dependant on your licence

ie, unless you have a full motorcycle licence you need to be off the road between 10pm and 5am, reguardless of car licence status

and i'm pretty sure that being a teenager and/or on a restricted licence means you have next to zero allowance for breath alcohol levels ;)

Squiggles
14th June 2009, 15:33
and i'm pretty sure that being a teenager and/or on a restricted licence means you have next to zero allowance for breath alcohol levels ;)

If you're under 20 years old, the legal alcohol limit is 30 mg/100 ml of blood. This is effectively a zero limit - one drink means you can be charged with drink driving.
If you're over 20 years, the legal alcohol limit is 80 mg/100 ml of blood. Your driving, however, may be affected well before you reach the legal alcohol limit.

Regardless of your license type... Given he's 17 though, one could question why he was even at the pub ;)

16silver
14th June 2009, 16:29
Regardless of your license type... Given he's 17 though, one could question why he was even at the pub ;)
because im special :shifty: and had a "supervisor" if you could call the bartender that hahahaha gawd i love vodka :eek:

Danae
14th June 2009, 18:05
I heart cherry beer!