PDA

View Full Version : Where do I screw?

jetboy
13th June 2009, 17:34
Hey guys,

I was about to go for a ride yesterday so wheeled the bike out of the garage and started it, but when warm it had trouble holding any sort of revs. Upon closer inspection I found the idle adjustment screw was flopping around and not screwed in
:doh:

After a bit of reading on the net it sounds like this is the solution to my problem, but where does it screw in?

What do I need to? I am aching to go for a ride!

Cheers,
Tim

MSTRS
13th June 2009, 17:37
I seem to recall another thread about this quite some time ago. Not easy getting the screw back in it's hole...and I think it was a CBR250-type as well.

cs363
13th June 2009, 17:59
Hey guys,

I was about to go for a ride yesterday so wheeled the bike out of the garage and started it, but when warm it had trouble holding any sort of revs. Upon closer inspection I found the idle adjustment screw was flopping around and not screwed in
:doh:

After a bit of reading on the net it sounds like this is the solution to my problem, but where does it screw in?

What do I need to? I am aching to go for a ride!

Cheers,
Tim

There's some diagrams on this thread which might help, seems it's a not uncommon issue... http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=79129

jetboy
13th June 2009, 18:35
Perfect, thanks guys. Works a treat now!

sunhuntin
13th June 2009, 18:43
im really shocked you didnt get any smart arse replies given the title of ya thread, lol.

cs363
13th June 2009, 18:54
Perfect, thanks guys. Works a treat now!

Sweet, hope you get some nice riding weather tomorrow :)

cs363
13th June 2009, 18:54
im really shocked you didnt get any smart arse replies given the title of ya thread, lol.

:lol: I thought about it, but it would have been too easy.... :rolleyes:

jetboy
13th June 2009, 20:33
The point of the title was to get peoples attention haha

Thanks again guys!:headbang: