PDA

View Full Version : RVf 400 gasket set / aftermarket parts

Joe Blogs
15th June 2009, 18:15
Hey,

I am trying to track down a after market gasket set for my RVF 400 NC35 race bike as I got quoted for genuine honda it will cost about $860!!!

I am also after a selector fork and a 6th gear pinion if anyone knows a supplier who can get these.

Please let me know if you can help.

Cheers
JB

Squiggles
15th June 2009, 18:31
Tried Rick Oliver? http://www.rvf.dk/rickoliver/
He's on 400greybike and does heaps of genuine and aftermarket bits

birdhandler
15th June 2009, 19:15
bkperformance.com.au

They do athena sets I got a twin set for $150.00
Took about a week and the guy was very helpful

HTF do they justify $860.00??

Good Luck

Joe Blogs
20th June 2009, 18:00
Hey,

Tried rick and bk but not much luck, rick can supply but not for about 3 weeks because he is out of stock and supplier has none

Anyone else have any ideas?

Cheers
JB

Morcs
16th October 2009, 12:27
Tried Rick Oliver? http://www.rvf.dk/rickoliver/
He's on 400greybike and does heaps of genuine and aftermarket bits

Sorry for the thread dredge, is he good to deal with? are his shipping rates reasonable?

I need a jackup plate and was thinking about the step up plates for the stock footrest assemblies..

racerhead
24th October 2009, 15:18
Sorry for the thread dredge, is he good to deal with? are his shipping rates reasonable?

I need a jackup plate and was thinking about the step up plates for the stock footrest assemblies..

Not sure on postage rates for this side of the world but he is good to deal with. I was running the jack up plates on my RVF and they helped a bit but then the exhaust touches down next:no:

Morcs
25th October 2009, 13:26
Not sure on postage rates for this side of the world but he is good to deal with. I was running the jack up plates on my RVF and they helped a bit but then the exhaust touches down next:no:

Thats the plan with the jackup plate, raises the rear 35mm so the exhaust doesnt lift the backwheel off the ground when cornering!