PDA

View Full Version : Angry eyebrows = Angry, raging, Rob

Ragingrob
17th June 2009, 16:00
Yep angry eyebrows are all the rage, and I admit they do look pretty wicked cool. I've been fine having people chuck some >_< eyebrows on my bike and had a good laugh, nevertheless...

When I pulled one off today, a bit of paint came right off with the tape.:bash:

So, please don't put any tape on my bike from now on :angry:

:rockon:

slofox
17th June 2009, 16:05
Pix - or it didn't happen...(where do I get 'em?)

Ragingrob
17th June 2009, 16:11
It's just black insulation tape sloping downwards above each headlight giving that angry frown look.

R6_kid
17th June 2009, 16:18
Pix - or it didn't happen...(where do I get 'em?)

You're not cool enough to be part of this craze. It would also seem that you are too slow, as the craze has ended.

Slyer
17th June 2009, 16:52
Failed paint job!

Danae
17th June 2009, 17:30
My bike now has angry eyebrows :eek:

xwhatsit
17th June 2009, 17:42
My bike doesn't have eyebrows... only has one eye, and it's not even part of a face. It's just a single grotesque floating eyeball. Which makes it rather hard to attach eyebrows.

Real_Wolf
17th June 2009, 17:45
its just a sign that you need to have them on your bike more. You obviously shouldn't be taking them off.

I'm immune to the tape bandits, because I have a black bike and they don't currently carry white tape, and because I have a single headlight

Ixion
17th June 2009, 18:11
My bike now has angry eyebrows :eek:

The new craze is nostrils and protruding red tongue. Keep up with the play folks

skidMark
17th June 2009, 18:30
My bike doesn't have eyebrows... only has one eye, and it's not even part of a face. It's just a single grotesque floating eyeball. Which makes it rather hard to attach eyebrows.

Cyclops monobrow ftw.....

R6_kid
17th June 2009, 19:13
Cyclops monobrow ftw.....

you really should tell your missus to shave hers.

Danae
17th June 2009, 21:22
I'm immune to the tape bandits, because I have a black bike and they don't currently carry white tape, and because I have a single headlight

I believe this is soon to be rectified with the astonishing new invention: WHITE TAPE OMG

macros87
17th June 2009, 23:35
so wait paint could come off if i try to take them off?! damn you andrew and your damned eye brows!

shingo
17th June 2009, 23:38
so wait paint could come off if i try to take them off?! damn you andrew and your damned eye brows!

It's unlikely unless your paint has some chips or cracks in it that they put the tape over.

Ragingrob
17th June 2009, 23:56
It's unlikely unless your paint has some chips or cracks in it that they put the tape over.

Yep well the front of the bike is usually where stone chips will be :angry:

The Stranger
18th June 2009, 00:13
Yep well the front of the bike is usually where stone chips will be :angry:

Luckily the tape was there to protect it from stone chip then eh.

The Pastor
18th June 2009, 10:09
use some hot hot water to take them off, melt the glue if your really worried.

my bike has eyes, but dosent have a face

Ragingrob
18th June 2009, 10:23
use some hot hot water to take them off, melt the glue if your really worried.

my bike has eyes, but dosent have a face

Yeah, have taken them off before and was fine. Must've been where a chip already was. Hopefully nobody will eyebrow my bike again now though so don't have to worry about it :yes:

Mschvs
18th June 2009, 10:54
Why?

Seem's pretty stupid to me, but then ... are we talking about Uni students??:bash:

Ragingrob
18th June 2009, 11:17
Why?

Seem's pretty stupid to me, but then ... are we talking about Uni students??:bash:

There's is something rather amusing about seeing a bike with angry eyebrows, not to mention girlish lashes :yeah:

I swear more people on the motorway pull over when a frowning bike is behind them too haha.

Ixion
18th June 2009, 11:18
Cos they're cool :duh:. Not as cool as red tongues but .

ehab2weelr
18th June 2009, 18:15
Cos they're cool :duh:. Not as cool as red tongues but .

they do tongues now????

ital916
18th June 2009, 19:46
There's is something rather amusing about seeing a bike with angry eyebrows, not to mention girlish lashes :yeah:

I swear more people on the motorway pull over when a frowning bike is behind them too haha.

note to self, next time I see robs bike dont stick eyebrows on, draw them on with a permanent marker.

ital916
18th June 2009, 19:46
Im going to give andrews a hitler 'stache.

klyong82
18th June 2009, 21:24
My bike has black tinted sunnys

The Stranger
18th June 2009, 22:04
note to self, next time I see robs bike dont stick eyebrows on

Yes, I just don't think I could handle another angry raging nob.

Ragingrob
18th June 2009, 22:29
Yes, I just don't think I could handle another angry raging nob.

No well I don't think I'd want you handling my angry, raging knob either mate! :blink:

The Stranger
18th June 2009, 23:21
No well I don't think I'd want you handling my angry, raging knob either mate! :blink:

My mistake. I thought you ride a honduh.

gijoe1313
18th June 2009, 23:29
Geez youf of today are so behind the play, it's biker balls now!

http://www.bullsballs.com/balls/photos.html :oi-grr:

I dunno ... eyebrows indeed :oi-grr:

PS - before you go carping on how there ain't none biker balls, keep scrolling down ya lazy uni bastiches! :bleh:

Danae
18th June 2009, 23:55
My god that's disturbing.

Good ol America

motorbyclist
19th June 2009, 00:47

please note that rob's paint is not original but a repair job, so it might not be as "durable" as the factory job.

my suggestion would be to protect the chip with some angry eyebrow tape.

and for those with cyclops bikes, i have figured out how to attach an effective angry monobrow but it may get hot against the lens.

angry eybrows ftw! gets much more respect/fear from cagers and pedestrians alike without going through the expense of buying a big thumping v-twin with slashcut pipes:Punk:

bomma
19th June 2009, 16:32
geez guys what the hell happened to respecting rob norris?!?! you don't want him to start roundhousing coz once he pops, he's like pringles!! beware the rob norris :no:

The Stranger
19th June 2009, 17:21
coz once he pops, he's like pringles!!

He tastes salty?

Mom
19th June 2009, 17:26
He tastes salty?

He conforms exactly to the shape of the person standing next to him?

bomma
19th June 2009, 22:22
He tastes salty?

He conforms exactly to the shape of the person standing next to him?

im trying to think of something witty to say but studying and certain retarted actions are depleting my brain's resources <_<

Phurrball
20th June 2009, 22:32
(snip) angry eybrows ftw! gets much more respect/fear from cagers and pedestrians alike without going through the expense of buying a big thumping v-twin with slashcut pipes:Punk:

Thumping V twin > AEB's (But only by the narrowest of margins...and not an S2R apparently ;))

(Scurries off to depths of hard drive to watch clip of sadly missed Firestorm with Yoshi RS2 soundtrack :drool:)

macros87
21st June 2009, 13:41
My god that's disturbing.

Good ol America
but im there right now and i havent seen any of them...

macros87
21st June 2009, 13:45
please note that rob's paint is not original but a repair job, so it might not be as "durable" as the factory job.

my suggestion would be to protect the chip with some angry eyebrow tape.

and for those with cyclops bikes, i have figured out how to attach an effective angry monobrow but it may get hot against the lens.

angry eybrows ftw! gets much more respect/fear from cagers and pedestrians alike without going through the expense of buying a big thumping v-twin with slashcut pipes:Punk:

andrew angry eyebrows have just become your answer to everything... im just not gona take them off from fear of paint chipage and thats the end of that.

on a more serious side, didnt your brother chris get told that defacing the front lights of a vehicle could get you a respectable fine?

Ixion
21st June 2009, 13:46
Well, that's probably because they are so small. They should make them life size.

motorbyclist
21st June 2009, 13:55
on a more serious side, didnt your brother chris get told that defacing the front lights of a vehicle could get you a respectable fine?

by a WOF agent who clearly didn't have a clue about the law in NZ; he failed chris on a broken indicator lens AFTER pulling all the clear, waterproof tape off. the indicator was fine, the tape did not impair it at all and kept water out.

the same guy then failed a harley on noise, without a tester. the rider obviously was unhappy with this as they were stock pipes; perfectly within the current wording of the law, being the original system it should have never made compliance if it was too loud.

we went elsewhere for a wof, flew straight through.

besides, angry eyebrows on faired bikes don't impair the lens, and my new way of fitting an angry monobrow also doesn't impair the lens :D

bogan
21st June 2009, 15:32
Uni trend! i want in!!

Any ideas for my bike? (bling for any photoshopping) bike already has custom paint job black over white so traditional black ones may not work.

Personally wouldnt tape anybody elses bike, wud feel stink as if some paint came off, though some reall poor quality bunnings tape would prolly minimise the risk of that.

macros87
21st June 2009, 15:36
besides, angry eyebrows on faired bikes don't impair the lens, and my new way of fitting an angry monobrow also doesn't impair the lens :D

my bad when you sadi monobrow i assumed you ment nakeds not faired... :P my bad my bad

motorbyclist
21st June 2009, 17:12
oh i meant nakeds too - i'm sure there's a few hornets sporting them right now :)

Danae
21st June 2009, 18:04
Done

windshield is excellent canvas for angry FACE

Ixion
21st June 2009, 18:09
I like that ! But it needs a red tongue. Insulating tape comes in red too.

16silver
21st June 2009, 18:21
my bike now has angry eyebrows too!! (sorry too dark in garage for photos, just went to try take one and epicly failed as is just black)
and danae's bike looks AWESOME with her angry eyebrows sorta like a female version of the RG,

RG=Male u can use the throttle like a man
and has wayy more grunt and sounds like a man
(2stroke)
FXR=Female, you have to be sooo gentle with the throttle
and it purrs like a female
(4stroke)

bogan
21st June 2009, 19:11
Done

windshield is excellent canvas for angry FACE

haha, thats pretty awesome, will go pick up some white tape tomorow, i hadnt thort of using the windsheild