PDA

View Full Version : Practice/skill show-off/general meeting talk etc, 21 June

16silver
20th June 2009, 23:09
hey, does anyone want to meet up tomorrow at the carpark opposite millars car centre in corban ave and practice some skills maybe go for a ride etc, its down a sideroad right opp millars car centre theres a big carpark thing there thats ideal for practicing etc, im keen on it and would like it if some other people showd up and practiced with me and just talk bikes and shit and give tips etc, ill prob be there from around 9am onwards with my RG150 ES Gamma2 and my scootler, text me if you want on 02102220452, (ill put angry eyebrows on my bike) and also if someone from the SMC shows up ill get a coin to pay for my long awaited induction to the SMC :) and ill bring my tiki tape so if anyone else needs angry eyebrows/monobrow, also if frostys not busy im sure hell have a look at some stuff on your bikes or have a practice with us or mentor us its guna be sunny tomorrow so itl be a good day to train up on our skills and rev up our engines and cause some "within reasonability" noise with our bikes :innocent:
hope to see some of you there :msn-wink:

map HERE (http://maps.google.co.nz/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=25+CORBAN+AVE+HENDERSON+&ie=UTF8&ll=-36.89184,174.630389&spn=0.014484,0.027637&z=15&iwloc=A)

Real_Wolf
21st June 2009, 02:37
semi keen, might see you there, i'll also see if I can convince my bandit mate to come

kasper
21st June 2009, 03:51
kinda interested might be alogn a touch later since im still up atm.

Can you put up a gmap pic or a street address please.

-kasper

FROSTY
21st June 2009, 09:43
9am --my one morning to sleep in --grumble grumble moan bitch

motorbyclist
21st June 2009, 13:59
i can has a bit more notice next time?

16silver
21st June 2009, 14:49
i can has a bit more notice next time?
i think 10 hours is enough notice :P and i was there till 3,
cheers to danae for showing up, your bike is sooo tiny compared to mine!! im sooo getting one +1 to danae, nice to finally meet you :)
sorry bout the sleeping frosty, had no idea you opened at ten, will make that a mental note for next time

(... goes hooning up and down corban ave revving loudly at 6am :whistle:)