PDA

View Full Version : Now I know it's winter... but i can has moar rides?

motorbyclist
20th July 2009, 00:28
plz?

Retracting back to the familiar territory that is the SMC forum, where are all the club members?

it's so lonely! :weep:

we clearly need moar midwinter rides:headbang:

PirateJafa
20th July 2009, 00:33
Wait, does this mean I'm no longer winning the infraction race?

Fuck, time to troll my way back into the lead again.

Real_Wolf
20th July 2009, 06:59
lol, I woulda thought dushy would easily be winning the infraction race, he is the SMC troll.

As for where other people are, dunno bout that, on holiday? Failing that I know that I'm with a partially working bike (Its not properly firing on one cylinder at the moment, its running but occasionally is chugging like a train, really needs a service), that is in partial disrepair (different footpegs, one broken mirror, no bar ends.

And I have an 8 am start this morning. Damn engineering, rubbish subject, all early starts

Danae
20th July 2009, 08:38
Lol some communting is in order

motorbyclist
20th July 2009, 09:15
And I have an 8 am start this morning. Damn engineering, rubbish subject, all early starts

BAHAHA my first lecture started at 9am

was too busy reassembling my switchblock to attend. oh what a shame, no MM3 intro lecture for me:rolleyes:

Squiggles
20th July 2009, 09:37
This will be the first semester that i havent had a 8/9am lecture.... so im @ work instead :weep:

Real_Wolf
20th July 2009, 10:38
i got like 4 8/9am lectures.

On the news of my bike, front tyre is now straight, was just the triple clamps, and now have a new front wheel.

HOWEVER

My chain+sprocket is going, the sprockets teeth are actually slightly bent and essentially I need a whole new set, and thats gonna cost a bit

bomma
20th July 2009, 11:35
you guys got nothing on me, IM NO LONGER A STUDENT!!!!! WAAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA :devil2:

as for riding, ill post up when im feeling less piggish and we'll go for some blats....whatever happened to the 2/3 day ride dushi was meant to organise over the break??

ital916
25th July 2009, 19:02
you guys got nothing on me, IM NO LONGER A STUDENT!!!!! WAAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA :devil2:

as for riding, ill post up when im feeling less piggish and we'll go for some blats....whatever happened to the 2/3 day ride dushi was meant to organise over the break??

Its still being organised, Im just snowed under with work. Unlike you other lazy bastards complaining about lectures, I have uni work on top of lectures.

Whats an infraction?

Whos a troll?...Oh wait I know this one..must be a rapper like t-pain only hes called t-roll.

*drops a beat....doo dodododododo doo dodododododo*

David is jafa, dushy is a kaffa.

Andrew Shits his pants and katman has his rants.

Sams the club baby and nish is still way shady.

Stephen is the presi and rie is a lezzi.

We is the smc, I is the secretary.

We aint got no money *fuck you ausa*,we runnin dry on honeys;

meh my rhyming skills is teh lamest, fuck yall...peace.