PDA

View Full Version : Signup stand?

Danae
20th July 2009, 15:51
Oh how fun it is to walk through the quad. Accosted on all sides by obscure clubs, being bribed with candy to convert to various religions.

I say we should do the same! I'm sure there are a few interested members-to-be who started uni this semester.

So who is in charge of setting up the stand anywho? I'll be glad to help; I have a few 1 hour gaps and non existent labs this week.

Slyer
20th July 2009, 16:20
Candy if I convert?
How much candy?:shifty:

gavjn
20th July 2009, 17:37
dont ppl have lyk r6's nd shit they can bring in? makes it look apealing lol

mayb lyk an r6 and a scooter? or a 250 sumthin?

Danae
20th July 2009, 18:08
Just as many bikes as we can fit lol...angry eyebrows are mandatory

Magua
20th July 2009, 18:14
I'm free Wednesday/Thursday and Friday from 12 if we're going to set up a table.

And those church groups are slacking. Last year it was sausage sizzles and two minutes noodles, mmmm.

bomma
20th July 2009, 21:40
im free.......FOREVER!! lemme know if this is happening and i'll drop in on the day and man the stand for the day :)

Real_Wolf
20th July 2009, 22:13
Mondays and tuesdays I have a ~6 hour gap

motorbyclist
21st July 2009, 00:20
I can run the stand for the whole of wednesday, with the riffer and/or Brown Fury as backup.

Some mint bikes like jafa's viffer or danae's fxr would be good. maybe dushi could find an excuse to ride his mum's bike in for a cruiser presence??

I do have a MM3 lecture from 9am to 10am but not much point in attending those anyway, i suspect

Hanne
21st July 2009, 03:55
Isaac's table is still (somewhere) in Stephen's shed...

Ragingrob
21st July 2009, 08:01
I can hang round a stand Thursdays till 2 or Fridays all day :yes:

Danae
21st July 2009, 11:29
Awesome, and I can pop by whenever I have a break.

On wednesday my scooter is needed for an acc demonstration in the quad but when they're not using it we can has a scooter presence.

Otherwise I'll have my FXR there.

So can someone organise this? I have no idea how. Do we need permission or do we just go dibs a spot?

Real_Wolf
21st July 2009, 17:20
acc demonstration? When is this, I'm wondering about it.

I would say I'd have my gsx there but with odd footpegs, broken wing mirror, and no longer having a 'good side' maybe prettier bikes would be better. Though my storage tank is awesome

gijoe1313
21st July 2009, 17:48
I think hawt biker chicks in leathers need to be present! :innocent:

Or failing that, having sausage sizzle will also bring the rubes around ...

Heck, just remember to make a sign saying "Dangerous, loud, smokey" :devil2:

gavjn
21st July 2009, 18:24
i think hawt biker chicks in leathers need to be present! :innocent:

Or failing that, having sausage sizzle will also bring the rubes around ...

Heck, just remember to make a sign saying "dangerous, loud, smokey" :devil2:

hawt!!! Keeeeeeen!!!

Danae
22nd July 2009, 00:46
Heck, just remember to make a sign saying "Dangerous, loud, smokey" :devil2:

We only need Brown Fury for that. :headbang:

@real wolf: the acc demonstration is tomorrow in the quad sporting my beast of a nifty fifty. Will be hard to miss I imagine...

falkin
23rd July 2009, 20:10
how do i sign up for this club?

PirateJafa
23rd July 2009, 20:14
how do i sign up for this club?
Tomorrow. 3pm onwards at Strata (top floor of the Kate Edgar building). Bring ONE DOLLAR. If you can spare it, what with rego being so high now and all.

Real_Wolf
23rd July 2009, 20:37
if not we'll just demand a dollar off you at some later point.

Anyone got a cager to bring in the table (assuming we can get it), or else some other table, so we can setup a stand on monday? I'll be around all day from 9am.

Squiggs also needs to bring the signup stuff

Danae
27th July 2009, 10:46
It's so sunny today! We'd have the floor all to ourselves, there aren't any other stands up lol. Up to you, Squiggles. But I'm pretty sure the rain's a'comin.