PDA

View Full Version : Signup stand Friday

Squiggles
28th July 2009, 19:11
Will need people to help wo/man it...

I can be there 8-12 & 1-2 , need someone from 12-1 & 2-3:30 when we'll head up to the chiller. Flyer drop on Thurs & Fri morning

This is weather dependent

Danae
28th July 2009, 19:17
I can be there 8 - 11, 12-1 and 2pm onwards. :] And I'll get my FXR up there too

Ragingrob
28th July 2009, 19:31
Hmmm I have all Friday off... Will probably be sleeping hungover till midday, then I'll pop along and play with myself at the stand in the arvo.

bomma
28th July 2009, 20:34
im working till 9am and then again from 2.30 onwards so ill sit in for a bit in between

GSXR Trace
28th July 2009, 22:02
man does this mean i actually have to come and pay $1? I guess since the other day i was actually identified as being associated with this club that i had better come and pay my dues.
If your desperate for people let me know, but sounds like there are plenty of people dying to sit around and talk bikes... and i have study to be done (as i actually am a uni student... with actual work! shock horror i know!)

Magua
28th July 2009, 23:06
I can be there 12-2:30ish. :Punk:

Real_Wolf
29th July 2009, 08:12
Um, on friday I'm bloody busy, might stop in for a tiny bit but not long

Danae
29th July 2009, 09:26
There's a scooter rider in my maths + physics class, he used to ride an NSR. I'll try get him to come along to the signup stand/chiller on friday :2thumbsup

ital916
29th July 2009, 09:53
Got class from 1 to 3 but will be there from 8 am onwards till as late as I can. Someone get dan to come along too.

Real_Wolf
29th July 2009, 16:06
yeah, he is meant to be the person in charge of all our money

Danae
29th July 2009, 16:35
Who's dan?

bomma
29th July 2009, 16:45
Who's dan?

"dan" = dan walker, the guy who started this club :shit:......wow these things need to be recorded somewhere so the history of this club isnt forgotten :blink:

Danae
29th July 2009, 17:09
"dan" = dan walker, the guy who started this club :shit:......wow these things need to be recorded somewhere so the history of this club isnt forgotten :blink:

Lol! I had no idea XD

ital916
29th July 2009, 19:05

Also knows as "little D" (I am big D - :blip:), "dan the man", "dark skinned male, appproximately 180 wearing a hoodie and a baseball cap heading eastward, all unit please respond" as well as various other names,

A right hoooooooon he is I tells ya.

As the secretary of the club me thinks we should do a bike club calendar.......we've got danae, hanne, sophie can take a pic from au and send it over (or we can steal a kinky one off robs phone ZING :laugh:), rie can be the exotica. Im sure we can dig up a few others.....no andrew you cant be in it......and no you cannot wear a fireman suit and play with a hose.

Ragingrob
29th July 2009, 19:11
Also knows as "little D" (I am big D - :blip:), "dan the man", "dark skinned male, appproximately 180 wearing a hoodie and a baseball cap heading eastward, all unit please respond" as well as various other names,

A right hoooooooon he is I tells ya.

As the secretary of the club me thinks we should do a bike club calendar.......we've got danae, hanne, sophie can take a pic from au and send it over (or we can steal a kinky one off robs phone ZING :laugh:), rie can be the exotica. Im sure we can dig up a few others.....no andrew you cant be in it......and no you cannot wear a fireman suit and play with a hose.

Lol well you'd have to ask Soph yourslef for a pic these days haha... I'll see if I can pull any pics outta shad's tomorrow night. :shifty:

:laugh:

motorbyclist
29th July 2009, 19:39
....Im sure we can dig up a few others...

asfaik there's been no club fatalities yet..... and i don't think that's legal anyway....

:dodge:

ital916
29th July 2009, 19:47
asfaik there's been no club fatalities yet..... and i don't think that's legal anyway....

:dodge:

that cos no one knows of the club fatalities...why do you think jafas mums vege patch grows so well :shifty:

PirateJafa
29th July 2009, 19:50
Shush Dushy!

Next they'll be wondering why I have so many bikes...

Phurrball
29th July 2009, 20:48
Nyeh! No need to dig...far too much like hard work...

Just head off to Med school and hit up the barrels of preserved body parts.

Something for every fetish...even Dushy's :blink:

Danae
29th July 2009, 22:36
This thread is taking an interesting turn... o____o

Squiggles
30th July 2009, 10:27
I've printed off a fair few flyers to put out there. They've got our logo, a couple of points & that we'll be out by the quad :cool:

Ragingrob
30th July 2009, 10:33
I've printed off a fair few flyers to put out there. They've got our logo, a couple of points & that we'll be out by the quad :cool:

Where in the quad? We gonna get any bikes up there?

Real_Wolf
30th July 2009, 10:52
definetely, without bikes theres no fun. And we can sit there revving them too to distract everyone and make them come over

Ragingrob
30th July 2009, 10:55
Kim should def bring his cbr!

Danae
30th July 2009, 14:57
Brown Fury MUST make an appearance!

I'll bring my FXR up as well

If you tell me how to actually get up there...

motorbyclist
30th July 2009, 15:01
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=2319076

student sale is about 10% off

just had a chat on the phone with this guy - they're a wholesaler but the shops aren't buying at the moment, seem reasonable and friendly, and are pretty honest about their scoots too (had an interesting convo about the manufacturers, country of manufacture, and build quality)

motorbyclist
30th July 2009, 16:24
Brown Fury MUST make an appearance!

Brown fury is currently enjoying life carting around a certain 16 year old who recently crashed his hornet ;)

Danae
30th July 2009, 16:27
Brown fury is currently enjoying life carting around a certain 16 year old who recently crashed his hornet ;)

good work, chris XDDD

what's he done to it and how'd he crash it?

motorbyclist
30th July 2009, 16:55
what's he done to it and how'd he crash it?

got about 50m up the road and lost the front at the intersection. cold tyres fail.

wingmirror gone, bent foot brake lever, more ground off the bar end but no tank damage this time around. developed a misfire on one or more cylinders but apparently it wasn't running too great anyway after he left it for almost 3 weeks while on outward bound

Ragingrob
30th July 2009, 16:57
Good times lol. Anyway, tomorrow I have no uni, staying in Epsom tonight, I'll come hang out at the stand from midday or something fun.

Danae
30th July 2009, 17:01
got about 50m up the road and lost the front at the intersection. cold tyres fail.

wingmirror gone, bent foot brake lever, more ground off the bar end but no tank damage this time around. developed a misfire on one or more cylinders but apparently it wasn't running too great anyway after he left it for almost 3 weeks while on outward bound

That sucks. :\ At least Brown Fury is getting around lol

PirateJafa
30th July 2009, 17:03
Only need one wingmirror to be warrantable anyway.

And the footbrake lever can't be any more bent than the dirtbike levers.

I'm sorry Andrew, but he can never be allowed to own a faired bike. Even the naked bikes seem to be too vulnerable for him. The only option is a motard.

Nurse! One WR450, stat!

Squiggles
30th July 2009, 18:18

I think he fails to learn...

Phurrball
30th July 2009, 18:30
Shame my poverty is too great to even put gas in Big Yellow.

800cc V4 noise shaped by Two Brothers is GoooOOooOooD :headbang::drool:

Might pop by at lunchtime - I'll be Über-FXR mounted tomorrow, since it has more gas than the VTR...

ital916
30th July 2009, 20:48
Ill be at the stand for eight...well bout seven forty five till eleven. Then I have to go. Time to do the hard yards me think. I cant make the chiller tomorrow.

motorbyclist
30th July 2009, 21:47
I think he fails to learn...

well the last one was wet off camber roads, this was just weird.

still teh noob

Squiggles
30th July 2009, 23:17
So whose watching it from 12-1? Ill be heading in about 8, have to print a couple of things when i get up first. The table is currently chained to the fence in CP36

motorbyclist
30th July 2009, 23:36
i wont/cant be there til later in the day

Danae
31st July 2009, 09:36
I'll be there 12-1 :niceone:

Ragingrob
31st July 2009, 19:48
Epic hangover had me non-functional until 4pm, at least I made a chiller for once!

Danae
1st August 2009, 16:21
Epic hangover had me non-functional until 4pm, at least I made a chiller for once!

Lol I was non-functional all day last sunday