PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Ozzy!

Macstar
7th August 2009, 19:05
Hi boys and girls

Long time no hear eh? Hope you guys are all doing well? Has the SMC bin count reduced since my departure?

I'm loving it over here in Brisbane, though missing you guys and the rides of course. I'd like to come back maybe early next year and hire a bike and call up the old riding possie. Maybe I should wait another year for my NZ demerit points to well and truly clear though?!

I've been over here in Oz for about 7 months now and no tickets - though I am driving a 4wd, not a bike...

So who's coming to Brisbane and when? Right now in the middle of winter the temperature is still over 20 degrees during the day and we only had 3mm of rain last month! I've kept my riding gears so if anyone does come over I'd be keen to hire a couple of bikes and go riding. I've also been toying with the idea of getting a dual / adventure bike and heading outback, but right now I'm trying to pay off my NZ student loan and buy a house. Next year maybe?

Anyway, I won't bore you all with too many details.

If you guys do make it ozzy way give me a yell:

i.mcfadzean@hotmail.com +61-404-21-9060

Watch out for the Pocketcracker character - he's a bad sort....:shifty:

pocketcracker
7th August 2009, 19:27
LMFAO ! hey bud long time no hear hope all is well !

Can't wait to see ya .... must admit you made the rydz that 1% more fun with ya antics

watch out for that pocketcracker fulla his awsomeness is catching ....

gijoe1313
7th August 2009, 21:01
TOTO is ripping around on the Hooligan as per normal, glad to hear you are doing the life thing ... and that you're still keen on two wheels of locomotion.

Try not to pick up too much of an Aussie twang!

TOTO
8th August 2009, 00:59
Will be cool to see you back here buddy. Not sure about coming to ausie yet, as some of us are still busy expanding the NZ student loan. Giz a buzz when you come round. Take the hooligan out for a spin for the good old times sake :niceone:

(tho it may look slightly different by the time you get here :p)

ital916
8th August 2009, 08:56
Hi boys and girls

Long time no hear eh? Hope you guys are all doing well? Has the SMC bin count reduced since my departure?

I'm loving it over here in Brisbane, though missing you guys and the rides of course. I'd like to come back maybe early next year and hire a bike and call up the old riding possie. Maybe I should wait another year for my NZ demerit points to well and truly clear though?!

I've been over here in Oz for about 7 months now and no tickets - though I am driving a 4wd, not a bike...

So who's coming to Brisbane and when? Right now in the middle of winter the temperature is still over 20 degrees during the day and we only had 3mm of rain last month! I've kept my riding gears so if anyone does come over I'd be keen to hire a couple of bikes and go riding. I've also been toying with the idea of getting a dual / adventure bike and heading outback, but right now I'm trying to pay off my NZ student loan and buy a house. Next year maybe?

Anyway, I won't bore you all with too many details.

If you guys do make it ozzy way give me a yell:

i.mcfadzean@hotmail.com +61-404-21-9060

Watch out for the Pocketcracker character - he's a bad sort....:shifty:

Hey bud, bin count is still there but its only really realwolf crashing. :shutup::shifty:

Deifnately come back and have a ride, next year would be best as most of the club would have upgraded their bikes to nicer ones :Punk:

4wd!?.....I cant see you in a 4wd, a convertible pink beetle maybe but not a 4wd, thats way too manly :wari:.

Macstar
9th August 2009, 13:16
Glad to hear the Hooligan is still going strong. No bins Toto? I'm impressed! How are your wheelies coming along?

Over here it's all about water sports. I've been surfing and started up kite surfing too. I'm thinking of also getting a jet ski too. My brother is over here and has one of the oldskool two stroke stand up ones. Bloody hard to ride to but fun.

Dunno about that pink bettle mate but come over here and I'll let you try some sand surfing behind the back of my 4wd! There's heaps of beaches you can drive on - just bring your bike gears cause I hear sand tends to burn a bit at speed!

Has old man Steve still got the TL?!

bomma
9th August 2009, 13:20
hey dude it has been a while aye!! my plans to come to oz this year have come to a stand still coz the citizenship ceremony is taking so bloody long!! look forward to seeing you in the near future matey!!

would definately advocate buying a jet ski!! they're a shitload of fun (and as it turns out they dont counter-steer too well) hehe shot any abbos/run over any kangaroos yet??

rachprice
9th August 2009, 14:20
Im in Brisbane! Yay! not that I know you...
where in brisbane are ya?

TOTO
10th August 2009, 08:25
Nope, no bins. my front wheel elevation changing is not perfect but I manage to get it up every now and again...after all we know that the only time this bike has touched the ground is when someone attempted a wheelie.

When I get the DRZ400SM I'll perfect the technique :)

The Pastor
13th August 2009, 23:39
aw poor macstar is lacking friends :) dont worry bro i'll go for a ride for ya