PDA

View Full Version : Awesomeness

ital916
13th August 2009, 20:07
Sooooo.....who is up to go watch a movie tomorrow night.

There is the totally badass district 9 about aliens that use south africa as a refugee camp, pissing of the native africans who are already livng in a refugee status there...which leads to total badass alien destruction.

OR

Dead snow (this ones for you jafa!)....a group of norwegian students spend a weekend in the mountains in a isolated mountain cabin to get away from everything. Unfortunately they get attacked by NAZI ZOMBIES! Do i need to say more.....gratuitous sex, violence, nudity and nazi motherfucking zombies.

So whos keen?

Slyer
13th August 2009, 20:38
Oh, weren't you at the private viewing of Dead Snow when the rest of the SMC watched it a while back?
Guess we forgot to invite you, seats were limited. It's a great movie though man have fun.

ital916
13th August 2009, 20:54
Oh, weren't you at the private viewing of Dead Snow when the rest of the SMC watched it a while back?
Guess we forgot to invite you, seats were limited. It's a great movie though man have fun.

isnt it past your bedtime, better get some sleep, you have an arduous job tomorrow doing that IT stuff for what is it...a hairdressing company or some shit. Well, enjoy the next forty years of doing that.

Anyway, any smc members keen to watch district 9 then?

Ragingrob
13th August 2009, 21:01
:corn: :jerry:

ital916
13th August 2009, 21:02
:corn: :jerry:

you can eat more popcorn at the movies....:yes:

The Pastor
13th August 2009, 23:27
i'd be dead keen for #9 at like 11pm or something

Squiggles
13th August 2009, 23:52
Its epic. Fucken epic.

motorbyclist
14th August 2009, 02:15
district nine ftw - be a good way to sober up

time to get pissed at strata methinks:woohoo:

Danae
14th August 2009, 02:17
district nine ftw - be a good way to sober up

time to get pissed at strata methinks:woohoo:

I went into that movie today slightly pissed, it was great!

Yearp end of week celebrations are in order!!

ital916
14th August 2009, 07:34
i'd be dead keen for #9 at like 11pm or something

Sweet- Here is the plan

Go to strata at three, drink and be merry then head of when strata closes to get food and watch distric 9?

How many people are keen to see district 9? I vote sylvia park hoyts, bigger screen, better seats and I can get two tickets at $10 each *pretty cheap for a blockbuster*

Actually seeing as people are going to be getting pissed sky city cinemas on queen street is a way more sensible place to go.

District nine is on at six thirty pm and eight pm and at nine pm! at queen street! WOOT!

The Pastor
14th August 2009, 08:30
Sweet- Here is the plan

Go to strata at three, drink and be merry then head of when strata closes to get food and watch distric 9?

How many people are keen to see district 9? I vote sylvia park hoyts, bigger screen, better seats and I can get two tickets at $10 each *pretty cheap for a blockbuster*

Actually seeing as people are going to be getting pissed sky city cinemas on queen street is a way more sensible place to go.

District nine is on at six thirty pm and eight pm and at nine pm! at queen street! WOOT!
none of those work for me, im busy till 10.30/11

PirateJafa
14th August 2009, 09:04
none of those work for me, im busy till 10.30/11

Guess you're going to have a lonely night then. Nothing new.

Danae
14th August 2009, 10:25
keen beans

Slyer
14th August 2009, 11:22
http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/features/7-reasons-to-go-see-district-9-colea.php

Danae
14th August 2009, 11:34
For a second there I thought it said "7 reasons why you shouldn't see district 9" and I was like fuck off

Real_Wolf
14th August 2009, 19:50
I decided home + gf + seeing a nice crash with a cage in the bushes was more entertaining. Okay, the crash was lucky, but i only just missed the rain that started pouring down

Squiggles
14th August 2009, 20:12
gf

She doesnt exist until she attends a chiller :yes:

Ragingrob
14th August 2009, 20:14
She doesnt exist until she attends a chiller :yes:

She has :Oops:

Danae
14th August 2009, 23:44
She has :Oops:

unlike someone I know...maybe rob norris doesn't actually exist!!

ital916
14th August 2009, 23:49
Human race is a bunch of soft cocks in the movie, getting pwned by some malnurished aliens and a wanky fucking jarpie.

Brill movie though, fucking loved it!....ZAP! KASPLAT!

I would have carpet bombed every motherfucking alien in that compound at the first sign of trouble. You have no right to come to our planet and start some shit. :ar15:

Ragingrob
14th August 2009, 23:53
unlike someone I know...maybe rob norris doesn't actually exist!!

I think the question is... Do you still value your existence... Danae?

;)

ital916
14th August 2009, 23:56
I think the question is... Do you still value your existence... Danae?

;)

because you will what..round house kick her from karaka :yawn:.

Once chuck norris finds out you are using his name in vain he is going to round house kick you so hard your going to go back in time to the point just before you got round house kicked and then get kicked again....this will repeat for eternity. You deserve worse but chuck norris is merciful.

Ragingrob
15th August 2009, 00:02
because you will what..round house kick her from karaka :yawn:.

Once chuck norris finds out you are using his name in vain he is going to round house kick you so hard your going to go back in time to the point just before you got round house kicked and then get kicked again....this will repeat for eternity. You deserve worse but chuck norris is merciful.

Na I was just checking how she was feeling, like on the verge of suicide or whatever, just in case, ya know. :rockon:

Real_Wolf
15th August 2009, 19:11
G I Joe was fairly awesome, saw it today.

Was an entertaining movie. Not really good, storyline was just so illogical at some places, but entertaining.

Still, theres one point that bugs me beyond everything else. Ice... sinking... in water.....

ital916
16th August 2009, 21:28
G I Joe was fairly awesome, saw it today.

Was an entertaining movie. Not really good, storyline was just so illogical at some places, but entertaining.

Still, theres one point that bugs me beyond everything else. Ice... sinking... in water.....

You are not a physicist so dont worry bout it, now if it was a sinking bundle of opto elcetrics.:laugh: