PDA

View Full Version : Boobs On Bikes needs help

Mrs Busa Pete
14th August 2009, 13:35
Thought some might be interested in this.

BOOBS ON BIKES

This week's rejection of our offer to donate $5000 to teh New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation has strengthened my resolve to ugnore just PC nonsense. I am going to donate money to New Zealand's Breat Cancer sufferers no matter what the NZBCF say - even if I have to walk into a hospital and hand over the money to the women in cash personally!

I have now decided that Boobs on Bikes is going to send people out in to the crowds to collect as much money as we can for breast cancer.

We need your and your friends help.

We need:

100 girls to do Boobs on Bikes. If you don't want to go totally topless we will give you pasties to put over your nipples. They will be pink and have a picture on them.

100 guys to do do Boobs on Bikes and work the crowd with collection buckets. You will be topless.

We need to plan this carefully and allocate bikes etc so I need anyone who is interested to email steve@vixen.co.nz. Please send me you name, email address, phone contact and age (no one under 18 please) and what you will / won't do.

I need some of the girls to go on horses - we have been gratiously offered some parade horses and I want topless girls on the (with or without pasties)

Spread the word, let's show the NZBCF that not all New Zealanders are prudes and that we care for the health and well being of the women of this country.

Every woman that joins us gets two free tickets to this year's Erotica as well.

MSTRS
14th August 2009, 13:41
If only I was closer. And younger. LOL.
Good luck with this Wendy/Pete. NZBCF are too damned PC for the good of all woman everywhere. They reject funding offers from all areas, if there is a whiff of exposed flesh in the collection of such monies. Too sad by half.

Stirts
14th August 2009, 13:51
If you don't want to go totally topless we will give you pasties to put over your nipples. They will be pink and have a picture on them.

Will the pasties have a picture of a nipple on them?

You would think that the NZBCF would be all for promoting healthy breasts in any way, shape, or form, as they are all about the breasts! Go figure :crazy:

Good luck guys!

sondela
14th August 2009, 14:01
The NZBCF can afford to reject money??!!!!!
That doesn't compute..

imdying
14th August 2009, 14:05
Doesn't surprise me that they don't want to be sponsored by prostitutes.

MIXONE
14th August 2009, 14:06
Turning down free money in todays economic climate is ridiculous.

Stirts
14th August 2009, 14:09

And stupid, and idiotic, and dumb, and brainless, and dim, and thick, and ludicrous, and daft, and dense, and senseless.

carver
14th August 2009, 14:12
email sent-go the MFSC

MIXONE
14th August 2009, 14:12
I wish I was closer because I love boobs and would do anything to support them.

Hitcher
14th August 2009, 14:37

Particularly when the same organisation is more than happy to receive funds that are the proceeds of gambling and booze -- both considerably more evil than a bit of pr0n.

While I think that Boobs on Bikes is sad and tawdry, I fully support any initiative that will highlight the hypocrisy demonstrated by those up-themselves pompous prickesses in the Breast Cancer Foundation.

2wheeldrifter
14th August 2009, 14:48
Doesn't surprise me that they don't want to be sponsored by prostitutes.

They have boobs too don't they... huh and the most fondled lol thats sad though.

Good luck

NinjaNanna
14th August 2009, 15:04
So Wendy :whistle: does Pete know what you've signed up for yet?

Mrs Busa Pete
14th August 2009, 17:15
So Wendy :whistle: does Pete know what you've signed up for yet?

Of course but didn't Jacina tell you she is coming with me as well.

ynot slow
14th August 2009, 17:55
Prudes yes,moral high ground yes,helping people with or needing cancer help no.
But funny how Crowe is near bankrupt,this is his way of free publicity for his events,cunning plan knowing the NZBCA would say no way.Thus publicity for his ventures,timing is everything.

jellywrestler
14th August 2009, 18:02
I'm in, been building up my ' he hooters' for 30 odd years with DB products.
Where do I sign up?

MIXONE
14th August 2009, 18:32
Prudes yes,moral high ground yes,helping people with or needing cancer help no.
But funny how Crowe is near bankrupt,this is his way of free publicity for his events,cunning plan knowing the NZBCA would say no way.Thus publicity for his ventures,timing is everything.

On the nose there.
I do :love:boobs but any time I've seen him he's been surrounded by plastic immitations.:puke:

Metalor
14th August 2009, 19:28
Hmmmm.... I'd love to support boobs on bikes. Can I be the "Human Bra"?

MaxCannon
14th August 2009, 23:09
Perhaps Steve will use some of the money he earns to pay his creditors...

I've met the man. He's pleasant enough but his business practices are shonky.
My advice to anyone dealing with him is don't trust anything he says.

hospitalfood
14th August 2009, 23:19
the problem with boobs on bikes is bikes have a bad image, specially the ones with tassels ( need serious style therapy ).

be better if it was boobs on beds, get a heap of good looking women lying on their backs on beds in Queen St.

as you were........

Rockbuddy
14th August 2009, 23:22
if the breast cancer people dont need the offered charity then perhaps i wont attend the WIMA ride for breast cancer in october as they wont need that money either
bring on the boobs on bikes i would love to pillion a topless beauty on the day if i can get the day off

LBD
14th August 2009, 23:23
Particularly when the same organisation is more than happy to receive funds that are the proceeds of gambling and booze -- both considerably more evil than a bit of pr0n.

And we cannot overlook the contributions from tobacco tax....

laserracer
15th August 2009, 08:04
im with jelly wrestler i have a pair of magnificent man boobies just waiting to be unleashed for a good cause
P.S can i wear my frilly bra ??

imdying
15th August 2009, 08:58
If that filthy smut peddler honestly had any genuine interest in womens health, then rather than desperately milking any small amount of publicity from their refusal, he would've gracefully accepted it and said nothing.

I'm realistic about it, I don't blame them... I can't think of anyone who would want to be associated with a greasy little maggot like him. He's playing all you fools, it's distasteful to see how many have taken the bait... the NZBCF will still be doing their work long after that muppet is discarded and forgotten like society does with all its trash.

skidMark
15th August 2009, 09:04
i better work on my tan

imdying
15th August 2009, 11:21
I suspect you're not the type of boob that they had in mind :pinch:

MSTRS
15th August 2009, 12:33
If that filthy smut peddler honestly had any genuine interest in womens health, then rather than desperately milking any small amount of publicity from their refusal, he would've gracefully accepted it and said nothing.

HA...he said 'milking' in a thread about boobs.

I'm realistic about it, I don't blame them... I can't think of anyone who would want to be associated with a greasy little maggot like him. He's playing all you fools, it's distasteful to see how many have taken the bait... the NZBCF will still be doing their work long after that muppet is discarded and forgotten like society does with all its trash.
True...up to a point. NZBCF turns down offers of funds from any source that may have raised that money through any form of skin-baring. Even tasteful, innocuous baring.

chrispy121
16th August 2009, 20:09
so he asked for 100 volunteers and women to ride on the back does he have 100 bikes??????
if not could pull out the pillion pegs for the r6 and add a bit of style to the parade

R6_kid
16th August 2009, 20:43
so he asked for 100 volunteers and women to ride on the back does he have 100 bikes??????
if not could pull out the pillion pegs for the r6 and add a bit of style to the parade

i think that is part of what was asked for.

carver
16th August 2009, 21:00

i cant wait to help!

chrispy121
16th August 2009, 21:22
i will offer up my r6 and a couple of my mates r6's for the cause

Thani-B
18th August 2009, 18:50
And stupid, and idiotic, and dumb, and brainless, and dim, and thick, and ludicrous, and daft, and dense, and senseless.

I agree. Im really quite tempted to volunteer. Too shy though. And way too worried about people recognising me lol.

lakedaemonian
21st August 2009, 15:22
We were asked to participate in Boobs on Bikes the last time through via an intermediary.....we made the suggestion that to remedy the quickly deteriorating Public Relations problem it would be best to make it a little bit more family friendly/socially acceptable as well as to partner with the New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation and work towards a good cause...win/win

We were told "no", take it or leave it...so we left it and told them to go elsewhere.

Interesting to see the fundraising concept they refused to consider last time is now the centre of gravity for this latest manufactured controversy to scare up desperately needed free press.

Too bad really......if shaped better, earlier it COULD have turned into a well regarded and cheeky annual institution..instead of a steaming pile of poos.

PrincessBandit
21st August 2009, 21:56
if the breast cancer people dont need the offered charity then perhaps i wont attend the WIMA ride for breast cancer in october as they wont need that money either
bring on the boobs on bikes i would love to pillion a topless beauty on the day if i can get the day off
Women happy to bare their breasts on the back of a bike (or riding their own) should feel free to participate. As for me I would do the WIMA ride and be happy that I was supporting this worthy cause, rather than boycotting it because of disagreeing with their moral standard.

Good on you. Even in this time of money being so tight is it really so hard for people to accept that some organisations have some standards as to where they accept $ from?

i cant wait to help!

Oooh oooh oooh, Carver's boobies, Carver's boobies!!! Will you show them off with pride? Loud and proud? Let's hear if for Carver.:jerry:

skidMark
23rd August 2009, 02:14
Oooh oooh oooh, Carver's boobies, Carver's boobies!!! Will you show them off with pride? Loud and proud? Let's hear if for Carver.:jerry:

God please you'll make me jizz my pants, im getting flashbacks to the night i went clubbing with the mormon few for cambridge bush pigs.

Metalor
25th August 2009, 13:52
I agree. Im really quite tempted to volunteer. Too shy though. And way too worried about people recognising me lol.

If you do it I'll do it!

Maha
25th August 2009, 13:55
Boobs on Bikes??
Saw some up this way last weekend....
Na hang on, they were the 'Seeds of Abraham' riders, as you were....:Oops:

kunoichi
25th August 2009, 14:05
what i would like to see is somebody do boobs AND bike!! when is the next parade? i might do it, if i haven't scooted off to oz by then. :p

MSTRS
25th August 2009, 14:08
....if shaped better....

It is in the eye of teh beholder, don't you know...:innocent: