PDA

View Full Version : Three year old gets bike licence!

Bob
15th August 2009, 00:06
A three-year old boy in India has been granted a special licence to ride motorcycles.

Azeem Khan had to prove to judges that he could control his Royal Enfield Bullet. Extensions were added to the controls by his father so that Azeem could reach.

"He is much safer than most adult drivers I know," said proud dad Shantanu, of New Delhi “One day he will be a professional racer for sure." Azeem – who turns four in September – still has to be accompanied on main roads “I trust Azeem but I don't trust other drivers” added Shantanu.

Look out for Azeem in MotoGP or WSB in 2020?

98tls
15th August 2009, 00:09
Well done that fella though sadly a little behind the times,from some of shite ive read on here 3 year olds have been riding for years downunder.:pinch:

Bob
15th August 2009, 02:43
Well done that fella though sadly a little behind the times,from some of shite ive read on here 3 year olds have been riding for years downunder.:pinch:

Riding a minibike is a little different to being competent enough to ride a full-sized Enfield Bullet though!

I had to smile when I found this; in India, the Bullet is considered to be a powerful dream machine - same kind of status we'd give to an MV Agusta or Ducati or something along those lines. Anywhere else, it is a sedate bike meant for pootering around in a relaxed way.

Horses for courses and all that I suppose...:scooter:

Murray
15th August 2009, 08:19
Does mental age count because Carver has a license here??? Or does he????

skidMark
15th August 2009, 08:25
Doe's mental age count because Carver has one here??? Or does he????

I don't know DOES it?

doe a deer a female deer

scumdog
15th August 2009, 08:48

Yeah Mike but the difference is this wee guy is actually chronologically 3 years old, unlike those on KB with the MIND of a 3-year old.