PDA

View Full Version : Judge shocked at biker's bridge stunt - The Mormon's Bridge Video

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

carver
24th August 2009, 20:40
photoshop you say?

Here is the vid you have all been waiting for.....

I really did this.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KE9qbYju-lY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KE9qbYju-lY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mormon Few Stunt Crew

http://www.youtube.com/watch_private?v=KE9qbYju-lY&sharing_token=MuCJqRTaALUt0W3gUfx-vQ==

NZ's most notorious stunt crew

carver
24th August 2009, 20:41
here is my you tube account

http://www.youtube.com/user/scarwall

Ragingrob
24th August 2009, 20:47
:clap::clap::clap:

:eek5:

nallac
24th August 2009, 20:48
Awesum mate, kudos to you.

carver
24th August 2009, 20:51
so much for-"you guys dont even do stunts"

thats stunting

nallac
24th August 2009, 20:52
whens it the ducs turn?....

smoky
24th August 2009, 20:53
seems I owe you an apology and a drink - ya mad bastard

carver
24th August 2009, 20:53
whens it the ducs turn?....

when i bin it off the edge when it wheelies off the edge

carver
24th August 2009, 20:54
seems I owe you an apology and a drink - ya mad bastard

indeed.

its in me to do what i say, as unbelivable as it seems

nallac
24th August 2009, 20:56
indeed.

its in me to do what i say, as unbelivable as it seems

Including all the Gay talk......:yes:

Kendog
24th August 2009, 20:57
The intro commentary makes it. Great vid :rockon:

sosman
24th August 2009, 20:58
Awesome dude!

carver
24th August 2009, 21:01
The intro commentary makes it. Great vid :rockon:

it was gold, it was good we recorded it

Slicksta
24th August 2009, 21:04
Its harder to make a vid when there is only one CUT

Insanity_rules
24th August 2009, 21:05
so much for-"you guys dont even do stunts"

thats stunting

That was freakin awesome, you mad mad bastard. You officially have large, pendulous, church bell sized balls my friend.

carver
24th August 2009, 21:06
That was freakin awesome, you mad mad bastard. You officially have large, pendulous, church bell sized balls my friend.

haha, ya just got to want to live life buddy...

its only once......

zeocen
24th August 2009, 21:09
Holy shit Carver, lol.
Awesome.

Squid
24th August 2009, 21:17
Nice. The start audio is a really good touch. Wish I could have been there to see it live. +1

NDORFN
24th August 2009, 21:17
It's not that hard to believe. I'm surprised people were questioning the authenticity of the photo. Good shit Carver. Not the hardest stunt in the world, but definately one that requires some balls!

carver
24th August 2009, 21:18
Nice. The start audio is a really good touch. Wish I could have been there to see it live. +1

yeah, i had a good laugh when i heard it

It's not that hard to believe. I'm surprised people were questioning the authenticity of the photo. Good shit Carver. Not the hardest stunt in the world, but definately one that requires some balls!

i know, its simple once you get over the height!

YellowDog
24th August 2009, 21:22
Mate, what you did there was great and I would never fault it.

I just want to make a comment about you wobbling a bit. You seemed to be really concentrating hard and trying to make sure you didn't come off and break your neck (fair enough really).

The next time you try it, why don't you just focus straight ahead and totally relax and see how much smoother you go (please don't).

BTW: That was less than two feet wide. I would have been shitting myself (not relaxing).

NDORFN
24th August 2009, 21:22
its simple once you get over the height!

Which I doubt 99.99% of of riders could do, so that puts you in a very select category.

dogsnbikes
24th August 2009, 21:25
awesome stuff :crazy:but hat of too ya

carver
24th August 2009, 21:25
Mate, what you did there was great and I would never fault it.

I just want to make a comment about you wobbling a bit. You seemed to be really concentrating hard and trying to make sure you didn't come off and break your neck (fair enough really).

The next time you try it, why don't you just focus straight ahead and totally relax and see how much smoother you go (please don't).

BTW: That was less than two feet wide. I would have been shitting myself (not relaxing).

i have done it, so thats me done!

i will tell you a scary story.

a hour before this stunt, this bike would not run properly, it kept cutting out.
i changed the plug, and hoped for the best.

try having that in your head 15m above a river, and 5m above traffic

Which I doubt 99.99% of of riders could do, so that puts you in a very select category.

nah, its easy!
just practice!

1wheel riot
24th August 2009, 21:27
looks good well done.

Squid
24th August 2009, 21:27
i know, its simple once you get over the height!

yeah motorbikes and height dont usally go together... :gob:

DEATH_INC.
24th August 2009, 21:33
Niiiiiiiice !

Little Smurf
24th August 2009, 21:36
That was freakin awesome. :woohoo:

carver
24th August 2009, 21:38
That was freakin awesome. :woohoo:

at least i beat the cops

Gareth51
24th August 2009, 21:41
Ya mad bugger,:crazy::rockon:my man bits aren't big enough to try that

Brett
24th August 2009, 21:43
Nice one Carver...ya should have told me when it was on, I could have got you some awesome pics!
Never doubted that this stunt would be something impressive!

Boob Johnson
24th August 2009, 21:47
Including all the Gay talk......:yes:
lol owned! :laugh:

That is farkin fantastic, love the police comms, priceless :niceone:

carver
24th August 2009, 21:50
Nice one Carver...ya should have told me when it was on, I could have got you some awesome pics!
Never doubted that this stunt would be something impressive!

ah, all good, it was a bit touch wood with the weather.
i would hate to call it off when ya half way!

lol owned! :laugh:

That is farkin fantastic, love the police comms, priceless :niceone:

yeah, they were a bit silly, they went chasing wild geese

Boob Johnson
24th August 2009, 21:52
ah, all good, it was a bit touch wood with the weather.
i would hate to call it off when ya half way!

yeah, they were a bit silly, they went chasing wild geese
You throw a few red herrings their way? :msn-wink:

carver
24th August 2009, 21:59
You throw a few red herrings their way? :msn-wink:

yes, but not intentionally!

Boob Johnson
24th August 2009, 22:02
yes, but not intentionally!
Oh but of course not :innocent:

They had spotted you on your way there but you gave them "the slip" it said at the start :shifty:

boomer
24th August 2009, 22:05
Who da man....?!

carver
24th August 2009, 22:05
Oh but of course not :innocent:

They had spotted you on your way there but you gave them "the slip" it said at the start :shifty:

haha, the audio is from after the stunt, i watched them come flying onto the bridge, they were about 5 min late, as usual

Choco
24th August 2009, 22:06
Respect dude. :niceone:

carver
24th August 2009, 22:06
Who da man....?!

to be honest, i did thank God straight after i did it.

locatelli
24th August 2009, 22:11
Hey nice one Carver, that takes guts. :woohoo:

merv
24th August 2009, 22:28
Nice one carver, and how come you had mucked around with the pixels on the still to make us doubt you?

Trials bike rule - yeah!!

Warr
24th August 2009, 22:30
to be honest, i did thank God straight after i did it.
That is one AWESOME ride. All cred to you man :)
Glad to read this too

carver
24th August 2009, 22:31
Nice one carver, and how come you had mucked around with the pixels on the still to make us doubt you?

Trials bike rule - yeah!!

trials FTW!

I think its the I-auto mode on my sony, it finds what your aiming at and does some shit with the auto detection......
its a mint camera

to be honest, this stunt was always going to be the big one

carver
24th August 2009, 22:32
That is one AWESOME ride. All cred to you man :)
Glad to read this too

haha, i told you didn't I?
sorry for not inviting ya

Chrislost
24th August 2009, 22:34
it was gold, it was good we recorded it

I thought you were talking shit last week!
nice work :scooter:

Metalor
24th August 2009, 22:37
Holy shit man!!! That was AWESOME!!!

Fucking well done to you! Hope the cops don't get wind of this vid though and nab ya... but then again, it wasn't exactly a public road so don't know what they could charge you with.

carver
24th August 2009, 22:38
I thought you were talking shit last week!
nice work :scooter:

if you believe a man with no bike, you'll believe anything.

of couse i'd do it!

a lot of people think we talk shit, but we are usually serious.

Holy shit man!!! That was AWESOME!!!

Fucking well done to you! Hope the cops don't get wind of this vid though and nab ya... but then again, it wasn't exactly a public road so don't know what they could charge you with.

well, how do they find me, and why should they care?

Warr
24th August 2009, 22:41
haha, i told you didn't I?
sorry for not inviting ya
No worries mate, I'm just pleased it all worked out like you planned it.

Any issues with traction. Uphill & down ?

carver
24th August 2009, 22:43
No worries mate, I'm just pleased it all worked out like you planned it.

Any issues with traction. Uphill & down ?

no issues, on the last down hill i was thinking it might happen.
i was worried about rain, cause that makes it slippery as hell.
i had spent about 2-3 days a week for the last 3 weeks up top of that bridge and horitu at night,walking arounds, and running over it

SoftRider
24th August 2009, 22:47
Carver- you make me wet....

PM coming:p

martybabe
24th August 2009, 22:49
It's hard to judge from here but it looks like I'd have issues walking over those arches let alone riding them.

Fair play to ya kid you've got some guts, great vid an an awesome stunt.:yes:

carver
24th August 2009, 22:50

and your a local too!

haha, your after the temple visit

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pE0IIJf82mA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pE0IIJf82mA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

or scooter culture

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OdUtJH14sg4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OdUtJH14sg4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Or this gay vid

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iAoA_7DxKWI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iAoA_7DxKWI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

TerminalAddict
24th August 2009, 22:55
LOL ..
I've got no better words to say :)

merv
24th August 2009, 23:01
So what now will the PC brigade at the Council put signs up at their bridge ends saying "no riding or walking over the arches"? Or will they need a new by-law to make it illegal?

Danae
24th August 2009, 23:56
Love the police radio touch XD

you're a mad cunt, awesome video

YellowDog
25th August 2009, 06:34
Carver for Preident!

carver
25th August 2009, 06:50
So what now will the PC brigade at the Council put signs up at their bridge ends saying "no riding or walking over the arches"? Or will they need a new by-law to make it illegal?

there is not they can do to be honest!

maybe put up fences...but its a wanky landmark

CookMySock
25th August 2009, 06:50
That doesn't look too hard as long as you look up, keep a constant speed, and don't panic. If you can ride along a 6x1 for 100 meters then you should be able to do the bridge.

Kudos for doing it in the middle of the day in front of everyone. I bet you got the fuck out of there real quick after that. I'm surprised you not on the front page of the local newspaper - someone will have seen you for sure.

I'd watch out too, as statistically you are probably overdue for a serious oops.

Steve

Metalor
25th August 2009, 07:51
Haha, I like it the vid for the CB1000R.... clearance issues huh? Niiiiice!

mister.koz
25th August 2009, 08:43
Nice work!

Good luck with the plod! I think u might be right tho.

MIXONE
25th August 2009, 09:06
When I used to ride across the Fairfield bridge on a daily basis I always wondered what it would be like to ride over the arches.Now I know.:eek5:
Congrats to a man that's not all mouth and trousers.:yes:

Sparky Bills
25th August 2009, 09:42
Love the intro.
Good work all of you.

vifferman
25th August 2009, 10:10
When I used to ride across the Fairfield bridge on a daily basis I always wondered what it would be like to ride over the arches.Now I know.:eek5:
:laugh: You're not the only one!
But even watching the video was scary - no way I'd give that a go.

The Stranger
25th August 2009, 10:13

I really did this.

I look forward to the rebuttal video from the mega few.

Should that be mega who?

onearmedbandit
25th August 2009, 10:29
That doesn't look too hard as long as you look up, keep a constant speed, and don't panic. If you can ride along a 6x1 for 100 meters then you should be able to do the bridge.

Steve

Hahahahahaha. I seriously believe this is one of those situations where unless you've actually done it or at least attempted it you are not qualified to say how easy it is. Can you stand still in one place without falling over? Most people can. Now try the same thing on a 8" wide plank 60ft up in the air, and see how confident you feel.

ckai
25th August 2009, 11:17

That is absolute gold!!!

Hahahahahaha. I seriously believe this is one of those situations where unless you've actually done it or at least attempted it you are not qualified to say how easy it is. Can you stand still in one place without falling over? Most people can. Now try the same thing on a 8" wide plank 60ft up in the air, and see how confident you feel.

Totally agree, amazing how many people come out of the woodwork and say it wouldn't be that hard. Bungy Jumping doesn't look that hard, but it scares the shit out of most people that do it.

Hasn't some geek somewhere come up with a formula that states the higher you are the smaller the perceived width of something is?

haha, the audio is from after the stunt, i watched them come flying onto the bridge, they were about 5 min late, as usual

It would have brilliant to show the cops coming over the bridge as the last scene (filmed from a discrete location of course).

Well cut though mate. I noticed the little wobble at the start where the wheel gets close to the edge.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/v0CXOnJsM4o&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/v0CXOnJsM4o&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Maha
25th August 2009, 13:04
While I applaude the remarkable and skillfull action undertaken, and you are now in a select few of elete bikers to say the least, but what the hell would your Mother say? Not alot of room for error there and buy completing it, you will have shut up the neigh sayers, maybe not for good, but, theres no doubting your capabilities. Fuck wheelies and stoppies, you have raised the bar and I would imagine, it will be yours for a long long time. No other Kiwibiker would attempt such a thing.

mister.koz
25th August 2009, 13:07
While I applaude the remarkable and skillfull action undertaken, and you are now in a select few of elete bikers to say the least, but what the hell would your Mother say? Not alot of room for error there and buy completing it, you will have shut up the neigh sayers, maybe not for good, but, theres no doubting your capabilities. Fuck wheelies and stoppies, you have raised the bar and I would imagine, it will be yours for a long long time. No other Kiwibiker would attempt such a thing.

HA! talk about issuing a challenge!

R6_kid
25th August 2009, 13:26
What is Kevmo gonna say now? :crybaby:

Maha
25th August 2009, 13:28
HA! talk about issuing a challenge!

No real point is there, Carver is safe on third base. He may get beatin' on the track, he may get beatin' around the Loop, and there are far better wheelie doers than he. But the Bridge thing his and only his, to beat.

I dont condone what he did, but ya cant deny, it was impressive.

FiBee
25th August 2009, 14:18
holy crap - that was awesome! :gob:

retro asian
25th August 2009, 16:56

There was no tampering, that's what happens when you turn an image into a jpeg (compression pixels).

Carver, you guys might want to start making MFSC T-shirts and merchandise... cash in while it's hot!!! :2thumbsup

I'm motarded
25th August 2009, 18:10
Mate that was O for awsome!

<G>
25th August 2009, 18:15
WOW!!!:gob:

Slicksta
25th August 2009, 19:37
Damn it its not gonna make it to 1000 hits in 24 hours close tho! Youtube is abit slow at updating.

beyond
25th August 2009, 20:18
Awesome bro... can't give you more green cos I have to spread it around :)

Now I wish I had been there to video it... just thinking I didn't want to be there to film some air bubbles in the river LOL

Real pleased you finally did it mate.. Long time coming....... now I wonder if I could do it on the GSX1400?????

Was a bit less than 2 feet wide alright... I reckon the worst bit would have to be creeping up that little plank to get it all rolling :)

KrazyGixxerBoy
25th August 2009, 20:26
Once again...that's awesome! You da man.

007XX
25th August 2009, 21:10
Bravo! That was just wicked...I bow down to your skill mate.

carver
25th August 2009, 22:01
I look forward to the rebuttal video from the mega few.

Should that be mega who?

Raj said he'd do it without knowing what it was....

My paretns hate it, my grandaparents love it, they have the pic on their wal

What is Kevmo gonna say now? :crybaby:

waaaaaahhhhhh?

No real point is there, Carver is safe on third base. He may get beatin' on the track, he may get beatin' around the Loop, and there are far better wheelie doers than he. But the Bridge thing his and only his, to beat.

I dont condone what he did, but ya cant deny, it was impressive.

Ah, im not slow on the loop, and wheelies are pretty good too....

I ride motorcycles, thats what i do.

There was no tampering, that's what happens when you turn an image into a jpeg (compression pixels).

Carver, you guys might want to start making MFSC T-shirts and merchandise... cash in while it's hot!!! :2thumbsup

N00bs eh, pretty funny though.
a few beers owed, for one bridge owned.

We have plenty left to do still.

Bravo! That was just wicked...I bow down to your skill mate.

Its not that hard, big balls, small brains, and very little sense were factors too

carver
25th August 2009, 22:07
over a thousand views in a day...

owning it up.

16th most watched vid in nz today

im in # 2 now!

007XX
25th August 2009, 22:28
Its not that hard, big balls, small brains, and very little sense were factors too

Damn, that's where I'm going wrong :crybaby:...still, I reckon it's pretty awesome you put your money where your mouth is. That is a quality that eludes a lot of people these days...

carver
25th August 2009, 22:35
Damn, that's where I'm going wrong :crybaby:...still, I reckon it's pretty awesome you put your money where your mouth is. That is a quality that eludes a lot of people these days...

i always have

unless i am taking the piss....

Thani-B
25th August 2009, 22:40
Awesome! Love the audio lol

zeRax
26th August 2009, 06:03
doesnt everybody have to do something similiar when sitting basic handling test :P? go in a straight line for x meters.

?!

allycatz
26th August 2009, 12:59
Carver, I expect your Mum said similar things to what I said when my son illegally abseiled the Mangaweka viaduct :yes:...However, theres a great wee saying that goes "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun".....kind of sums this up nicely I reckon :woohoo:

Laava
26th August 2009, 14:42
Well done that man! Very brave!
Now let's see you do it with............polonies!

Gravel911
26th August 2009, 19:32
Check this out!!!

Funny hearing the police comms

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE9qbYju-lY

p.dath
26th August 2009, 19:33
Check this out!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE9qbYju-lY

I guess you missed all the threads about carver doing it huh? :) Search on here for threads by carver.

Mom
26th August 2009, 19:34
Check this out!!!

Or even go here

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/member.php?u=3706

Gravel911
26th August 2009, 19:37
Or even go here

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/member.php?u=3706

Oh bugger don't ya hate that.......whoops sorry I missed that.

Mom
26th August 2009, 19:39
Oh bugger don't ya hate that.......whoops sorry I missed that.

Dont be sorry, have a read around the forums. There is so much more than meets the eye :shutup:

cheese
26th August 2009, 19:42
I'd not seen that!

carver
26th August 2009, 19:44
doesnt everybody have to do something similiar when sitting basic handling test :P? go in a straight line for x meters.

?!

they should make them do this on GN's

Mom
26th August 2009, 19:54
Check this out!!!

I'd not seen that!

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=106207

He is a foolish and silly young man, and I have to say I have never really noticed his oversized balls in person. However, the few do some good videos, you guys should check them out.

Hitcher
26th August 2009, 20:13
It was conquered by a trials bike, not a trails bike.

Mr p.dath will be along momentarily to explain the difference.

Oscar
26th August 2009, 20:20
Feh.
Been done before.

Nice video, though.

gatch
26th August 2009, 21:58
Thats bad as fuck man, polizia audio is gold too.

Good work.

The Flux Capacita
26th August 2009, 23:32
haha the comms really built up the anticipation:P awsome video, crazy stunt kinda makes me keen to trade me cbr for a motard and practice stunting...to a lesser degree than that of course

Squid
27th August 2009, 11:33
haha the comms really built up the anticipation:P awsome video, crazy stunt kinda makes me keen to trade me cbr for a motard and practice stunting...to a lesser degree than that of course

Keen to road test your helmet, leathers and rest of your body are we? :Pokey:

carver
27th August 2009, 18:09

some balls will need to be aquired too

Jenral
29th August 2009, 22:26
<br>
<tab>Legend
<br>

driftn
30th August 2009, 07:40
Should have done a wheelie over it ya poofter.

On a serious note good on you Carver I have been accross that bridge a few times, And every time I have thought "shit it would be cool to ride a bike over that". Well done to you mate.
If you come down to round 5 of vic club with brideminder ill have a beer waiting for you.

carver
30th August 2009, 11:34
<br>
<tab>Legend
<br>

haha, thanks dude!

Should have done a wheelie over it ya poofter.

On a serious note good on you Carver I have been accross that bridge a few times, And every time I have thought "shit it would be cool to ride a bike over that". Well done to you mate.
If you come down to round 5 of vic club with brideminder ill have a beer waiting for you.

a bit hard to concentrate, cause your so focused on that front wheel and where its going.
i will bump into you boys somewhere down the line!

KiwiKat
30th August 2009, 11:49
Nice to see someone take a risk in life. Magic.:Punk:

Dave-
30th August 2009, 14:29
to be honest at first you're like "whoa that's a cool idea"

but then you realise he's going slow, and it's just a big long straight smooth piece of concrete with some bumps....

you're thinking along the right lines though meng, keep it up.

carver
30th August 2009, 14:45
Nice to see someone take a risk in life. Magic.:Punk:

is it not the in thing to do anymore?

to be honest at first you're like "whoa that's a cool idea"

but then you realise he's going slow, and it's just a big long straight smooth piece of concrete with some bumps....

you're thinking along the right lines though meng, keep it up.

its the height that gets to you!

skidMark
30th August 2009, 22:51
its the height that gets to you!

Thats what she said

Sidewinder
30th August 2009, 22:55
Thats what she said

dont wear the knee pads out too fast mark:wari::soon:

Morcs
31st August 2009, 08:36
Thats what she said

All the same size lying down.

Swoop
31st August 2009, 09:06
Niiiiiice!

What is next? Same thing on a gixer1000?:Punk:

carver
31st August 2009, 16:11
Niiiiiice!

What is next? Same thing on a gixer1000?:Punk:

the hard bit is the start for one of those

Headbanger
5th September 2009, 11:41
Front page (top right corner) of stuff.co.nz

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/2836932/Daredevil-stunt-rider-takes-the-high-road

Sidewinder
5th September 2009, 11:41
Front page (top right corner) of stuff.co.nz

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/2836932/Daredevil-stunt-rider-takes-the-high-road

and front page of the waikato times lol

sil3nt
5th September 2009, 17:43
So apparently carver is a columnist for waikato times but that is now under review after this stunt? Also whats the point in running from the cops when you just go to a newspaper and let them publish your name.

325rocket
5th September 2009, 21:53
"Jonathon "Carver" Bennett, the 24-year-old leader of the Mormon Few Stunt Crew" hahahaa do you make them salute you? haha

why is the video off youtube?

Sidewinder
5th September 2009, 22:01
"Jonathon "Carver" Bennett, the 24-year-old leader of the Mormon Few Stunt Crew" hahahaa do you make them salute you? haha

why is the video off youtube?

so the police dont see it :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Ronin
5th September 2009, 22:55
so the police dont see it :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Do they need linkage? :2thumbsup

Sidewinder
5th September 2009, 22:58
Do they need linkage? :2thumbsup

im not that fussed, even keeps me entertained:hug::hug::hug:

davebullet
6th September 2009, 08:44
Reading the stuff.co.nz article, the authorities claim Carver isn't the first to do it... therefore would case law apply if previous people were not prosecuted? In other words, consistent application of the law. If previous riders were not prosecuted then Carver should not be either.

mowgli
6th September 2009, 08:54
In other words, consistent application of the law. If previous riders were not prosecuted then Carver should not be either.
Doubt it. Otherwise we'd get off speeding tickets because we all know someone whose been let off with a warning when they probably shouldn't have.

Headbanger
6th September 2009, 09:20
the authorities claim Carver isn't the first to do it... .

Pics or it didn't happen.

Maha
6th September 2009, 09:30
Reading the stuff.co.nz article, the authorities claim Carver isn't the first to do it... therefore would case law apply if previous people were not prosecuted? In other words, consistent application of the law. If previous riders were not prosecuted then Carver should not be either.

That seems to be correct, I was talking to someone yesterday about it and this person had not seen the vid but said, meh! ''my father did that years ago''.

nodrog
6th September 2009, 09:39
That seems to be correct, I was talking to someone yesterday about it and this person had not seen the vid but said, meh! ''my father did that years ago''.

yeah and my dad could beat your dad in a fight. theres always going to be somebody who "claims" they were first.

even if they were, i doubt it would've have been as well planned and documented as Jono's attempt, A+ for excecution :2thumbsup

Maha
6th September 2009, 10:02
yeah and my dad could beat your dad in a fight. theres always going to be somebody who "claims" they were first.

even if they were, i doubt it would've have been as well planned and documented as Jono's attempt, A+ for excecution :2thumbsup

Totally agree....what we have seen from Carver the magnificant is nothing shirt of shear brilliance, he could KB's answer to Fred Ladd.

(the guy the flew under the Auckland Harbour Bridge)

MIXONE
6th September 2009, 11:49
Totally agree....what we have seen from Carver the magnificant is nothing shirt of shear brilliance, he could KB's answer to Fred Ladd.

My father was Freddy's mechanic during WW2.As a kid I got to go flying with him in a seaplane around Auckland and he offered to go under the bridge again.My Dad strictly forbid him to do that but we had a great time "stunting" with him anyway.

carver
6th September 2009, 20:00

R6 kid will tell you about a funny idea we had

Little Miss Trouble
6th September 2009, 20:00

Back well before the days of personal video cameras & the internets.
I believe him though, coz my uncle has also told me about the massive hiding they both got for getting carted home in the back of a police wagon :buggerd:

Maha
6th September 2009, 22:44
R6 kid will tell you about a funny idea we had

Does it involve a dress and whipped creme??

STJim
28th September 2009, 18:01
http://www.stuff.co.nz/waikato-times/news/2908813/Stunt-rider-charged-over-bridge-trick
The above link may be of interest

caseye
28th September 2009, 19:08
Well carver, I hope they follow precedent and don't follow through with the charge/s.
I enjoyed watching the vid, and i could not say that I saw any civilian pedestrians under your side of the bridge, nor that any cars paszsed over the bridge at the time,they may have I just don't recall seeing them if they did.
Seems to me the Hammytown Police have nothing better to do.Pity really there are a tremendous number of dumb arsed drivers around that part of the world who could do with a severe tune up.

Oscar
28th September 2009, 20:23
Pity really there are a tremendous number of dumb arsed drivers around that part of the world who could do with a severe tune up.

These dumb arse drivers don't film themselves doing dumb arsed shit and put it on the net...

carver
28th September 2009, 20:40
These dumb arse drivers don't film themselves doing dumb arsed shit and put it on the net...

well, its not like i never knew what would happen

scumdog
28th September 2009, 20:49
Seems to me the Hammytown Police have nothing better to do.

Some Moaning Minnie probably went running to them with a complaint...

carver
28th September 2009, 20:57
Some Moaning Minnie probably went running to them with a complaint...

yah uh ha!

they have to act on that eh scummy?

Thani-B
28th September 2009, 21:07

You know you kind of admitted to being a dumb arse with that comment lol

carver
28th September 2009, 21:10
You know you kind of admitted to being a dumb arse with that comment lol

not at all, its not like i was un prepared either

Thani-B
28th September 2009, 21:14
not at all, its not like i was un prepared either

I never said that. But thats how I read it lol.

Oscar
28th September 2009, 21:51

I'm not saying it weren't the coolest thing I've seen in a very long while, but yeah, the filth was gonna be pissed off.

carver
29th September 2009, 05:46
I'm not saying it weren't the coolest thing I've seen in a very long while, but yeah, the filth was gonna be pissed off.

of course, I never thought it would get this big

carver
29th September 2009, 05:48
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7OyLBdIvrMI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7OyLBdIvrMI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

nadroj
29th September 2009, 06:19
http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/latest/6108979/bridge-stunt-rider-charged-with-dangerous-driving/

Mom
29th September 2009, 06:30
Geez carver, you really are famous :Oops:

Open up the Harold homepage and this is what is top of the national headlines :2thumbsup

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10600214

Drogen Omen
29th September 2009, 08:52
photoshop you say?

I really did this.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KE9qbYju-lY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KE9qbYju-lY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mormon Few Stunt Crew

hahahahahahaha...

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10600214&ref=rss

Stunt rider charged over driving
7:00AM Tuesday Sep 29, 2009

A stunt rider who rode a motorbike over the Fairfield Bridge arches in Hamilton has been charged with dangerous driving.

Jonathon Bennett, 24, featured in a YouTube video as he rode his 250cc bike over the 70cm wide metal arches.

Hamilton police Sergeant Phil Ruddell told the Waikato Times the footage showed "motor vehicles were driving across the bridge at the time the rider was on the arches and it clearly shows people walking underneath the arches on the footpath".

- NZPA

Thani-B
29th September 2009, 10:29
vid..

See all you had to do was wear a hi vis vest, and then if you fell from the top, you would have landed the bike perfectly and then tried again.

carver
29th September 2009, 16:48
well, still wating for the police.....

Madness
29th September 2009, 16:50
well, still wating for the police.....

The paperwork could take weeks. The court case could take years..... Patience, Grasshopper.

Sidewinder
29th September 2009, 16:51
far even tv three got on to me now aswel! fook face book

Thani-B
29th September 2009, 16:57

Aww dont you love the fame like Carver does? lol

Sidewinder
29th September 2009, 16:59
Aww dont you love the fame like Carver does? lol

cant ya tell that ive been hiding lately???

Thani-B
29th September 2009, 17:04

Didnt notice. Am I meant to be watching you?

Sidewinder
29th September 2009, 17:21
Didnt notice. Am I meant to be watching you?

unless you got a camera and a bed no

Thani-B
29th September 2009, 17:26
unless you got a camera and a bed no

Two common things.. of course not, no I dont have a camera or a bed. lol wtf

Sidewinder
29th September 2009, 17:27
Two common things.. of course not, no I dont have a camera or a bed. lol wtf

owell you luck out then

Thani-B
29th September 2009, 17:30
owell you luck out then

What a shame. I was looking forward to watching you. So what tv3 want you for?

carver
29th September 2009, 17:34
The paperwork could take weeks. The court case could take years..... Patience, Grasshopper.

haha, why so long?

exactly dude!

get a room you two!

Sidewinder
29th September 2009, 17:40
haha, why so long?

exactly dude!

get a room you two!

im two ppl away from a 3some

Sidewinder
29th September 2009, 17:41

for my bedroom life

Madness
29th September 2009, 17:42

You're doing a crap job of it a the moment. Mum not home from work yet Sidey?.

carver
29th September 2009, 17:44
im two ppl away from a 3some

call your sugar mum!

Thani-B
29th September 2009, 17:47
get a room you two!

Where's the fun in that?

call your sugar mum!

He's still one person down if he does that.

Sidewinder
29th September 2009, 18:12
You're doing a crap job of it a the moment. Mum not home from work yet Sidey?.

hhaa nah she txtd me lol!

Eddieb
14th February 2010, 08:05
Couldn't see this anywhere else.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/waikato-times/news/3323376/Judge-shocked-at-bikers-bridge-stunt

A judge was "astounded" at the the actions of a Hamilton motorcyclist who performed a daring stunt on top of the Fairfield Bridge, saying such cases needed to be dealt with harshly to prevent copycats.

Jonathan "Carver" Bennett, the 24-year-old leader of the Mormon Few Stunt Crew and former Motortimes columnist, appeared in the Hamilton District Court on Thursday charged with dangerous driving.

Bennett came to court prepared to plead guilty to the charge, but upheld his not guilty plea after Judge Robert Spear expressed extreme concern over his actions. The case has now been adjourned until May for a defended hearing.

Arguments over whether Fairfield Bridge was legally a road would be the main topic of contention.

A summary of undisputed facts handed to Judge Spear detailed Bennett's actions on August 22, last year, which were filmed on a helmet camera and by friends and later posted on YouTube.

Bennett rode over the arches of the bridge on his 250cc 100-kilogram Beta Techno trials bike before riding along the footpath. The arches are 20 metres above water at their highest point and 6m above the road.

The stunt prompted numerous calls to police from concerned members of the public and led to Bennett being charged.

Judge Spear said Thursday was the first time he'd heard of the stunt. "I'm astounded anyone would attempt this." He conceded that many people might see the "lighter side" of Bennett's action. However, the court had to emphasise the danger and enforce a penalty that would deter anyone else from "pranks of this nature".

Defence counsel Jim Galt said Bennett accepted the facts, but asked the judge to avoid imposing a period of disqualification from driving which would severely affect his job. Bennett was prepared to pay a higher financial penalty as a "trade-off".

"I'm not trading with anyone," Judge Spear told Mr Galt. "I would not avoid the disqualification. Really it's a question to whether I go above the minimum disqualification. My concern is that if I don't act firmly it might be seen as encouraging of others to do a similar thing for entertainment factors and I'm not going to allow that."

Police prosecutor Eilidh Hook said Bennett could apply for a limited licence for work, but would still be required to have a mandatory one-month stand-down period. Mr Galt said Bennett would maintain his not guilty plea and asked for a defended hearing.

crazyhorse
14th February 2010, 08:12
yip, this occured months ago - but I guess here is the verdict buggar.... a month stand down on applying for work permit. Hope Carver has lots of holidays up his sleeve. Be a good time to take one. Sounds like the judge isn't a bike rider :(

Eddieb
14th February 2010, 08:31
Yeah, familiar with the stunt. This was published yesterday so i guess he just went up.

k14
14th February 2010, 08:40
Is that part of the bridge classed as a road? If not then how could he be charged with dangerous driving?

Kickaha
14th February 2010, 08:42
If not then how could he be charged with dangerous driving?

Or if he can prove a high level of competence on a trials bike

Bald Eagle
14th February 2010, 08:58
. Sounds like the judge isn't a bike rider :(

doesn't have a sense of humour either obviously.

red mermaid
14th February 2010, 09:10
If you read it carefully you will see his defence counsel, Mr Galt, has asked for a defended hearing.

The report above details a disputed facts hearing, whereupon the defence dispute the facts of case as put by the prosecution. No agreement could be reached at this hearing so it has to go to a full defended hearing.

tri boy
14th February 2010, 10:03
Judge Spear will make an example of carver, to deter joe public from further stunts in this vein.
The legal details will get thrashed out, but there will be consequence related to action.
Bottom line, carver will be walking/skateboarding for a wee while. MHO

red mermaid
14th February 2010, 10:29
As Judge Spear took the disputed facts hearing he will probably not be taking the defended hearing.

JimO
14th February 2010, 10:44
Sounds like the judge isn't a bike rider :(

perhaps he is but doesnt like fuckwits

YellowDog
14th February 2010, 10:50
Oh Dear - Not Good.

The Judge's attitude doesn't sound good at all.

Surely the deterent is that most would be too scared to try such a stunt.

Blocking access to that part of the bridge would be more sensible.

Has the local council not in fact breached Carver's Health and Safety rights by making it easy for him to undertake this missadventure?

Finding path of least resistance has to be the only sensible way forward.

Best advice: Plead guilty wearing a smart suit with pants around ankles bending over the doc.

Good luck.

oldrider
14th February 2010, 11:01
Judges should be using their time more constructively dealing with real crime, nobody has been inconvenienced by Carvers action of riding over the bridge!

If there is no notice posted saying "no motorcycles" on the bridge span, he has got to be home free!

Local council tried to prosecute trail bike riders for using a new gravel footpath down here, police would do nothing unless a notice was posted.

The council posted a notice and the police are still doing nothing! Go figure!

Judges in NZ are a bit of a joke really! (INMHO)

Ronin
14th February 2010, 11:02
Has the local council not in fact breached Carver's Health and Safety rights by making it easy for him to undertake this missadventure?

Please, for the love of all that is Holy and sacred, tell me that's a pisstake.

Str8 Jacket
14th February 2010, 11:14

Look, its not fault he didn't wave.

Nobody warned him.... ;)

Ronin
14th February 2010, 11:15
Look, its not fault he didn't wave.

Nobody warned him.... ;)

I forgot he wasn't hugged enough as a child. My bad.

YellowDog
14th February 2010, 11:17

He should be able to sue the local council for attempted murder through their negligence :)

Str8 Jacket
14th February 2010, 11:19
I forgot he wasn't hugged enough as a child. My bad.

No, I dont think his dad ever waved at him! :eek:

Ronin
14th February 2010, 11:20
He should be able to sue the local council for attempted murder through their negligence :)

Shouldn't the council be able to sue his parents over conception without consent?

Str8 Jacket
14th February 2010, 11:21
Shouldn't the council be able to sue his parents over conception without consent?

What, just because his dad never waved at him? :confused:

Ronin
14th February 2010, 11:21
No, I dont think his dad ever waved at him! :eek:

Madam, I bow in the presence of your overwhelming greatness.

Ronin
14th February 2010, 11:23
What, just because his dad never waved at him? :confused:

I think you will find that waving is required under the resource consent application.

Str8 Jacket
14th February 2010, 11:24
I think you will find that waving is required under the resource consent application.

Yes, otherwsie you may not conceive.

Ronin
14th February 2010, 11:26
Yes, otherwsie you may not conceive.

Normally you at least have to say hello.

Sam I Am
14th February 2010, 11:30
this come to mind...

crazyhorse
14th February 2010, 11:50
this come to mind...

Now that would be an awesome bridge to do a stunt on :whistle:

R6_kid
14th February 2010, 11:53
He was a non-road registered bike, and at no point did he ride on the road. Surely the road rules don't apply?

FJRider
14th February 2010, 12:13
He was a non-road registered bike, and at no point did he ride on the road. Surely the road rules don't apply?

Anywhere public have access to, is subject to the road rules/law .... but one may argue that if ramps were needed at EACH end of the bridge ... public did NOT have FREE access to ...and therefore not a PUBLIC place.

tri boy
14th February 2010, 12:28
Therefore, if it wasn't a public place, then he needed to gain permission to access the area, like bridge maintenance gangs. So he is also screwed for trespass.
The situation could get worse for him if he doesn't pull his head in, admit fault and end the situation. His lawyer must be a bit of a cock.

sunhuntin
14th February 2010, 12:30
his lawyer is probably laughing all the way to the bank.

McJim
14th February 2010, 13:16
So if I ride my mountain bike across a bridge like he did I could be disqualified......even if I didn't have a licence? WTF? He may have fallen foul of Health and safety laws and he may have fallen foul of trespass laws but he cannot have committed a road related offence and therefore his licence status should not be at risk from this offence. The law is an ass and the judge is riding the donkey incorrectly. But what's new? This is New Zealand after all. Land of the subjective laws open to interpretation. One day they will grow up and make some real laws....I hope....might even get some real judges one day too.....

merv
14th February 2010, 13:28
Simple question - on what grounds would it be illegal to walk over the arches as an example? Are there "No Trespass" signs? If not, why would it be illegal to take the bike there as well. There is a lot to argue in this case, more than just one Judge jumping to conclusions that it is dangerous driving.

Maha
14th February 2010, 13:39
'Bennett came to court prepared to plead guilty'

:clap: Love this bit, with the rabble over the 'Save Carver Defence Fund' and he went to court prepared to plead Guilty?.:lol:

carver
14th February 2010, 14:14
once agian...

Make headlines

but lets face facts

I am good on a trials bike

It was carefully rehersed and planned

cosequently

It all went smoothly

no loss or harm was caused.

but when my car gets broken into, and things are stolen, they wont do shit.....

scumdog
14th February 2010, 14:23
Simple question - on what grounds would it be illegal to walk over the arches as an example? Are there "No Trespass" signs? If not, why would it be illegal to take the bike there as well. There is a lot to argue in this case, more than just one Judge jumping to conclusions that it is dangerous driving.

So I guess there was no danger of carver having a brain-fart while at the top of an arch and dropping the bike onto a passing nuns head?

carver
14th February 2010, 14:28
Could alsao happen behind the wheel of my truck at 90kph

R6_kid
14th February 2010, 14:31
dropping the bike onto a passing nuns head?

The world would have been better off.

scumdog
14th February 2010, 14:35
Could alsao happen behind the wheel of my truck at 90kph

You ride your bike behind the wheel of your truck at 90kph?:gob:

carver
14th February 2010, 14:39
Haha, you know what i mean...

as a police officer, do you think this could have been dealt with more appropriatly?

scumdog
14th February 2010, 14:43

as a police officer, do you think this could have been dealt with more appropriatly?

Meh, I guess I reallly had to be there.

But I do deal with things a tad differently to say a younger guy - if there's nobody wanting to make a complaint.

Who made the complaint about you?
Member of public?
A City Council member?

Can't be naffed trawling through the tthread to find out...

JimO
14th February 2010, 14:45

they could have tied a concrete block to you and tossed you in the river

carver
14th February 2010, 14:53
Meh, I guess I reallly had to be there.

But I do deal with things a tad differently to say a younger guy - if there's nobody wanting to make a complaint.

Who made the complaint about you?
Member of public?
A City Council member?

Can't be naffed trawling through the tthread to find out...

Several members of public....

They came to me because i was dobbed in anonomyusly

they could have tied a concrete block to you and tossed you in the river

I would happily jump

Oscar
14th February 2010, 14:58
once agian...

Make headlines

but lets face facts

cosequently

It all went smoothly

Let's face one more fact: you knew it was wrong.

As for no harm, we only have your word for the fact that you were up to it, and if you got away with it, every drongo in the Tron will be doing it.
And it's not like you were quiet about it, so man up and stop trying to slag the Cops.

red mermaid
14th February 2010, 14:58
So if you wanted to do the stunt why didn't you seek permission, complete a traffic management and OSH plan, and show that you had planned for and considered all contingencies...or was that all to difficult to do things properly?

carver
14th February 2010, 15:03
Let's face one more fact: you knew it was wrong.

As for no harm, we only have your word for the fact that you were up to it, and if you got away with it, every drongo in the Tron will be doing it.
And it's not like you were quiet about it, so man up and stop trying to slag the Cops.

I dont think so, it takes courage to do it...
the bike did not go over the edge....

the law has very little to do with right and wrong

So if you wanted to do the stunt why didn't you seek permission, complete a traffic management and OSH plan, and show that you had planned for and considered all contingencies...or was that all to difficult to do things properly?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Red tape $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FJRider
14th February 2010, 15:06
Therefore, if it wasn't a public place, then he needed to gain permission to access the area, like bridge maintenance gangs. So he is also screwed for trespass.
The situation could get worse for him if he doesn't pull his head in, admit fault and end the situation. His lawyer must be a bit of a cock.

on a trespass charge ... he would keep his licence ...

merv
14th February 2010, 15:07
So I guess there was no danger of carver having a brain-fart while at the top of an arch and dropping the bike onto a passing nuns head?

What I was asking to question legality is what was to there to stop the nun walking over the arches if you like, and have a brain fart and fall on an innocent carver riding his registered and warranted motorcycle, while he had the correct class of licence, over the bridge abiding by the law.

Then you can move onto was it legal to take a bike over the same arches etc etc. Then should he have been charged with dangerous driving when not on the road etc etc. All that is relevant to whether there was a case against him under the charges laid. I presume his lawyer has all this in hand.

Oscar
14th February 2010, 15:13

There is a very thin line between courage and stupidity, and there are a lot of stupid people out there willing to have a go at summat like this.

As for right or wrong - you're right, the law is not about either. But I didn't say against the law, I said wrong. A cool thing to do no doubt, but something that would have involved unsuspecting civilians if it had of turned to shit.

Notwithstanding that - you also knew it was against the law, so why bleat about being caught (particularly as you published the footage)?

Don't get me wrong, I think it was a tremendous stunt, but don't be moaning about the cops because you're in the shit now. After the thing was published on the front page of the local rag and on the internet, the cops had no choice.

The Stranger
14th February 2010, 15:16
once agian...

Make headlines

but lets face facts

cosequently

It all went smoothly

Fucken awesome man, that court appearance couldn't have worked out better.
What did I tell you in the last thread?
The legend grows!

p.dath
14th February 2010, 15:33

Alas that wont work. The test by the court is that of a "prudent" rider. Would a prudent rider have done this ... if you say that a "prudent" rider would not have edone this, then it is game over. Only course of action is to try and work on technical grounds.

kevfromcoro
14th February 2010, 15:38
John boy was over here in Oz a few weeks ago..

Reckons when he was down in Sydney.. he was eyeing up the Harbour Bridge.

Glad he didnt.

The ozzie cops have no sence of humour.. when it comes to that sort of thing

p.dath
14th February 2010, 15:40

Anywhere public have access to, is subject to the road rules/law .... but one may argue that if ramps were needed at EACH end of the bridge ... public did NOT have FREE access to ...and therefore not a PUBLIC place.

I could see him end up facing other charges like disorderly conduct, public nuisance, or maybe even public endagerment. Dangerous Driving could be a good outcome ...

red mermaid
14th February 2010, 15:48
The answer to all the questions is at the bottom of this quote...Carver could have done the stunt legally he just couldn't be arsed doing the correct planning and getting permissions cause he runs a half arsed outfit that doesn't have the money, and probably expertise, to do this.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Red tape $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

R6_kid
14th February 2010, 15:50
Sanctioned dangerous driving?

http://www.3news.co.nz/Stuntman-pulls-a-wheelie-on-the-worlds-steepest-street/tabid/309/articleID/135896/Default.aspx

STJim
14th February 2010, 16:00
I am Carver's legal counsel. When this matter is resloved for better or for worse a report will be published on this forum dealing with both the legal position and the end result. Until then unfortunately I have to remain silent.
In the meatime I have handed out a couple of lots of red rep for comments that I consider to be rather ignorant.

marty
14th February 2010, 16:15
Ooh that red rep will get 'em Jim.

marty
14th February 2010, 16:16
Alas that wont work. The test by the court is that of a "prudent" rider. Would a prudent rider have done this ... if you say that a "prudent" rider would not have edone this, then it is game over. Only course of action is to try and work on technical grounds.

Link to case law re: 'prudent rider' please.

And the most likely course of action (IMHO) would be to prove that it was NOT dangerous to any person, and maybe get it reduced to Careless, or even better - thrown out - but I'm sure Mr Galt has already thought of that.

Ixion
14th February 2010, 16:27
I *am* the prudent rider. I'd have done it! But only if the bridge was blocked. Then , it's just lane splitting, right. And that's legal.

EJK
14th February 2010, 16:29
I wanna see the video again.

The Everlasting
14th February 2010, 16:32
I wanna see the video again.

Yeah,is it on youtube?

EJK
14th February 2010, 16:33
Can't find it aye. Where is it?

Maha
14th February 2010, 16:38
I am Carver's legal counsel. When this matter is resloved for better or for worse a report will be published on this forum dealing with both the legal position and the end result. Until then unfortunately I have to remain silent.
In the meatime I have handed out a couple of lots of red rep for comments that I consider to be rather ignorant.

You sound more like his Marriage Celebrant than his Legal Counsel.

Ixion
14th February 2010, 16:43
You sound more like his Marriage Celebrant than his Legal Counsel.

Is there a goat involved with this? (waits hopefully)

tri boy
14th February 2010, 17:18
Red rep for slander:clap:
Would expect that from an ex Guzzi rider:whistle:

Oscar
14th February 2010, 17:22
Red rep for slander:clap:
Would expect that from an ex Guzzi rider:whistle:

You did call him a cock...bwahahahahahh.....

JimO
14th February 2010, 17:22
Yeah,is it on youtube?

they pulled it because johnlaw saw it, if he was so proud of the stunt he should have left it on utube

carver
14th February 2010, 17:36
they pulled it because johnlaw saw it, if he was so proud of the stunt he should have left it on utube

it will be off till the case is over!

Hitcher
14th February 2010, 17:57
It's interesting that the Judge's mind appears made up in this case. There's nothing like a fair trial before a hanging.

Defence counsel may be well advised to ask for a mistrial.

red mermaid
14th February 2010, 18:24
As I said earlier, and the defence counsel would be aware of this as well...the Judge for the disputed facts hearing will probably not hear the defended hearing.

merv
14th February 2010, 18:57
It's interesting that the Judge's mind appears made up in this case. There's nothing like a fair trial before a hanging.

Defence counsel may be well advised to ask for a mistrial.

Agree with you there Hitch.

Skyryder
14th February 2010, 19:25
A biker had confidence in his own ability. Bloody rare thing these days. On the other side of the coin an act of god like a gust of wind or a mech failure and it's custard and cream without the sugar and icing. At the end of the day Carv. if ya gonna enter the race ya gotta be prepared to lose. Ya grand kids will love y for it even if the Judge does not. It's a rare thing to be different. Enjoy while it lasts becasue there comes a time when it ends.

Skyryder

Quasievil
14th February 2010, 19:32
Do the crime do the time...........and no I didnt Dob you in, you did ya moron.........unbelievable!!

carver
14th February 2010, 19:52
Do the crime do the time...........and no I didnt Dob you in, you did ya moron.........unbelievable!!

here we go again....

Quasievil
14th February 2010, 20:19
here we go again....

Haha, again?
Im fairly sure you came to my house accusing me of it....funny

carver
14th February 2010, 20:26
Haha, again?
Im fairly sure you came to my house accusing me of it....funny

yes, again...
why are you bringing that up here?

not another

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php/118060-RANT-KB-member-standards

is it?

I merely asked, and if you had a issue with what i said, i was right there.

Toaster
14th February 2010, 20:27

Trespass requires you to be asked to leave and having not done so within a reasonable timeframe.

scumdog
14th February 2010, 20:31
Trespass requires you to be asked to leave and having not done so within a reasonable timeframe.

C'mon, this IS KB, there's different laws on KB donchaknow.....what goes on in the real world has no relevance....

Ixion
14th February 2010, 20:34
At the end of days, a homo's got to do what a homo's got to do.

Toaster
14th February 2010, 20:36
C'mon, this IS KB, there's different laws on KB donchaknow.....what goes on in the real world has no relevance....

It's called whipping a dead horse!

Always amusing watching the misguided and uneducated trip over themselves. Ignorance really is bliss!

carver
14th February 2010, 20:36
At the end of days, a homo's got to do what a homo's got to do.

is that a quote from sidewinder off

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pb6URzDE_vQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pb6URzDE_vQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Quasievil
14th February 2010, 20:46
BWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

funny, hey Carver can I be a witness and testify that you are a good road user....................please please!!!!

sorry bro, for someone who always went out of the way to flout the law I think its hilarious that you are now having to answer to it, In saying that though I do wish you the best, based on your colourful character blah blah

Mom
14th February 2010, 20:57
You did call him a cock...bwahahahahahh.....

Shit I hope he didn't! That is an infractable offense on here, worth at least 8 points last time I did it. I will call someone wanker before I will call them cock. Wanker seems to be ok, cock on the other hand :pinch:

You can also be told not to come back onto a property though.

FJRider
14th February 2010, 21:00

What are you saying ... :eek: ... KB IS the real world ... isn't it ... ??? :confused:

Toaster
14th February 2010, 21:05
You can also be told not to come back onto a property though.

Yes that is correct Mom.

Once told to leave (supported by a legally sufficient written notice - police stations have these and they keep copies) you cannot return for two years unless under one of a few options/defences allowable under the Act/Case Law.

Mom
14th February 2010, 21:06
What are you saying ... :eek: ... KB IS the real world ... isn't it ... ??? :confused:

In some homes it is referred to as LIFE. True :yes:

FJRider
14th February 2010, 21:06
Wanker seems to be ok, cock on the other hand :pinch:

Some wankers have a cock in BOTH hands ... the "other" hand is not theirs ... :lol:

SixPackBack
15th February 2010, 05:56
The Judge sounds like an 'ol fossil that has never taken a risk in his life.........Bet the cnut has his prophylactics ultra-sounded 'just in case' there is a hole.

You need to reproduce vociferously now son, you know: produce a super race of trail blazers........"Bitches line up, Carver has a gift" [apart from BRU, no man should be subjected to 44% body fat]

sunhuntin
15th February 2010, 08:45
Yes that is correct Mom.

Once told to leave (supported by a legally sufficient written notice - police stations have these and they keep copies) you cannot return for two years unless under one of a few options/defences allowable under the Act/Case Law.

you dont have to have the bit of paper. we did a shop lifter course at work, and to tresspass, all we had to do was say to them "you are tresspassed for 2 years" and if they respond in anyway [even a fuck off will do] then the tresspass stands. course, the paper is ideal cos then you [hopefully] have their [real] name.

Skyryder
15th February 2010, 11:12
Is there a goat involved with this? (waits hopefully)

Nope but I think there is a lot of 'bleating.'

Carv..............if ya goona get up to these tricks in future upload from an Int/net. cafe and do not use ya credit card.

Skyryder