PDA

View Full Version : Hispanic Club Protest in the Quad

Squiggles
26th August 2009, 23:48
Thursday, 1pm...

Dunno why (cept perhaps because their reaffiliation app was approved then later rejected on unknown grounds), but they called the AUSA exec nazi dictators :lol: Free tequilla shots afterwards at their HQ

Danae
26th August 2009, 23:49
FREE TEQUlLA SHOTS?!!!

Metalor
27th August 2009, 08:57
Hahaha, hilarious. My brother was drinking tequila on saturday night... that ended in him throwing up blood.

Ragingrob
27th August 2009, 09:14
Hahaha, hilarious. My brother was drinking tequila on saturday night... that ended in him throwing up blood.

Oh thanks a lot man. Now I can't finish the rest of my tequila-flavoured breakfast :(

Metalor
27th August 2009, 09:20
Oh thanks a lot man. Now I can't finish the rest of my tequila-flavoured breakfast :(

Any time :)

PirateJafa
27th August 2009, 09:22

You've not meant to eat the fucking shot glass as well.

Ragingrob
27th August 2009, 09:25

Unless you're down in that ice bar place :apint:

Slyer
27th August 2009, 09:26
Just because you're not man enough.

PirateJafa
27th August 2009, 09:31
Just because you're not man enough.

Look bitch, I break myself in new and inventive ways all the time. I don't need to be doing it the EASY way.

Slyer
27th August 2009, 09:42
Look bitch, I break myself in new and inventive ways all the time. I don't need to be doing it the EASY way.
Look mate I don't want to hear what you would do with the shot glass.
Jesus christ.

PirateJafa
27th August 2009, 10:08
Look mate I don't want to hear what you would do with the shot glass.
Jesus christ.

Personally, I'd refill it and have another shot. ;)

Metalor
27th August 2009, 12:14

Haha, him and my mate nearly finished the whole bottle, there's about a quarter left, they were drinking those tequila, orange juice and rasperry things. The chucking blood part comes from his splitting his stomach last december trying to do his yardy... still hasn't fixed itself yet obviously.

Danae
27th August 2009, 12:19
The chucking blood part comes from his splitting his stomach last december trying to do his yardy... still hasn't fixed itself yet obviously.

and apparently i'm supposed to do one for my 21st!!

anyways

i'm sick so may not come in after all. Went to my parents' yesterday and must have zoned out the whole way cos i only remember arriving; i felt sick in the morning. scary stuff...

motorbyclist
27th August 2009, 15:37
The chucking blood part comes from his splitting his stomach last december trying to do his yardy... still hasn't fixed itself yet obviously.

now that is how to do a yardy!