PDA

View Full Version : World Superbikes + Free Beer!

R6_kid
27th September 2009, 16:39
That's right SMC'ers! Come watch the World Superbike Coverage at my place from 9:30am tomorrow (Monday morning) and you'll score yourself some free beer. Premium beer too, not that crappy student shit that you're used to.

The only catch is that I need a couple of you to stay around afterwards and help me move some furniture :laugh:

If you think 9:30am is too early for alcohol then coffee/tea/hot chocolate/juice will be available. There is also a bakery less than a kilometre up the road if need be.

The coverage starts at 9:30am, not sure when the racing will actually start as it is delayed coverage so they may have cut off the pre-race build up.

Depending on what time it all wraps up and what the weather is looking like then we could head out West for a bit of a ride too :niceone:

Who's keen? PM me if you want contact details/address.

PirateJafa
27th September 2009, 16:56
In with a grin.

R6_kid
27th September 2009, 17:02
Shot bro. :D

Real_Wolf
27th September 2009, 21:23
I got uni...

PirateJafa
28th September 2009, 08:38
Ach, sorry mate. A combination of daylight saving fail, and a lack of petrol both in the bike and in the lawnmower gas can has prevented me from joining ya. :sweatdrop

R6_kid
28th September 2009, 09:31
LOL! The weather has been shite so I had the garage door opener ready just incase you had decided to brave the conditions.