PDA

View Full Version : Edgecumbe Racing 3/4 October

CookMySock
3rd October 2009, 04:39
Practice on Saturday - gates open mid-day.

Racing all day Sunday - gates open 8am Weather Permitting - will post updates here.

This weekend we have the Whakatane Highschool kids getting some practice on bikes they engineered and hand-built themselves, so there should be lots of activity.

Steve

crazyhorse
3rd October 2009, 05:56
Good on the young kids :niceone:

CookMySock
3rd October 2009, 09:39
Good on the young kids :niceone:Shit yeah. I'm off down there shortly to open up, and I'm looking forward to seeing what they have done.

If any bikers are through today, do drop by and give some encouragement. We're on the road between Thornton and Edgecumbe - 5mins off the highway.

Plenty of clear blue sky here today. Dry road.

Steve

CookMySock
3rd October 2009, 19:31
What a brilliant practice day. These kids are well up to speed on what they are doing, and for newbies, they are doing well on the track.. one or two riders sans chicken strips in under an hour. All of their bikes are awesome machines too - so lightweight.

Steve

CookMySock
4th October 2009, 06:51
All go today at Edgecumbe.

Steve

Katoomer
4th October 2009, 17:35
Weather turned to custard. I guess it was flagged today. Thanks for the help yesterday. All was going great til the highside. :Oops:
We'll be back with a fuel line that stays on.

mohawk
4th October 2009, 19:42
Have they set a date for the 2 day meeting?

CookMySock
4th October 2009, 20:09
@Katoomer, you missed out on a great sunday bro. We all got in a few laps, then the rain set in at 10.30am, so we got the barby, beers, and whiskey out and went hard until 7pm. A great day! Ask Logan. ;)

@mohawk, not sure, will report back on that.

Steve