PDA

View Full Version : Broken bones

{.bLanK}G_o_D
14th October 2009, 09:46
Broke my collar bone the first day out on a new car park we found. Bigger than all our other car parks we race in with about 28 second a lap. Awesome track.
Drew came off in front of me going hard around the sweeper, I had nowhere to go except straight into his kidneys lol. And I come off second best, go figure.
On the bright side, I got it on external video and helmet cam. stoked. Youtube link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXQ2eAfv6rQ) Enjoy
So no more minimotos 4 me for at least 2 months.

grantman
14th October 2009, 19:51
Great video
Always funny when its not you falling off :clap:

Hope the collar bone heals fast

Taz
14th October 2009, 20:40
Hope you told acc it was a mountain bike injury. That's what I did with my last injury.

nothingflash
14th October 2009, 20:44
Hahaha - great video alright

sAsLEX
14th October 2009, 20:48
Hope you told acc it was a mountain bike injury. That's what I did with my last injury.

I am going with lawn bowls for my next one.

That has just made me want to get my minimoto out of my mate shed and get it going again..... just needs a fuel tank and a brake....

carver
15th October 2009, 18:42
anyone want a minimoto?

R6_kid
15th October 2009, 18:49
I wonder what the person in the Land Cruiser thought when they saw that happening! :clap:

DELLORTO
15th October 2009, 18:51
anyone want a minimoto?

did you end up doing that stunt on it>?

carver
15th October 2009, 18:57
did you end up doing that stunt on it>?

fuck no, it was for someone else to do!

marty
15th October 2009, 19:06
how much ACC levy do you pay for that minimoto?

dangerous
15th October 2009, 19:08
Broke my collar bone the first day out on a new car park we found. looks like Blenhiem RD sockburn end? how often do you guys go there?

carver
15th October 2009, 19:12
how much ACC levy do you pay for that minimoto?

none, just police fines from your mates!

SlowHand
15th October 2009, 19:46
sucks to be you.

Numero trois:

ajturbo
15th October 2009, 20:14
err.. why were you looking behind you so often..?? lol

Z1_ZPF_BOY
15th October 2009, 21:46
anyone want a minimoto?
Have it... Yes please. Buy it....No thanks. lol

imdying
16th October 2009, 09:23
looks like Blenhiem RD sockburn end? how often do you guys go there?Only been there once, but we have some other places we visit once or twice a week. Once he heals up we'll head back to wigram too. Won't be long before the mini ginga ninja can come own us up with an unfair power to weight ratio :D

err.. why were you looking behind you so often..?? lolHe was being chased by a loud water cooled bike piloted by an idiot, whilst running away on his poor little cag :lol:

Heh, naw, he was just trying to get Andy's passing move on helmet cam :)

{.bLanK}G_o_D
31st October 2009, 15:28
I wonder what the person in the Land Cruiser thought when they saw that happening! :clap:

How about the cyclist that stopped to watch right on the corner we crashed on. Was probably the height of his weekend.

err.. why were you looking behind you so often..?? lol

I knew drew was gonna try and pass me on the straight there. And I knew he wouldn't be able to complete a pass maneuver from the inside line and keep it.
The B1 was really loud compared to the D2, I could easily hear him behind me. So while I was on the straight, I'd take a peek or two to see exactly where he was. I had the racing line so I don't "need" to look behind. But it's a safe place to take your eyes off the track in front of you for a fraction of a second to see what's happening behind you. Races do it all the time.

hayd3n
31st October 2009, 16:09
Broke my collar bone the first day out on a new car park we found. Bigger than all our other car parks we race in with about 28 second a lap. Awesome track.
Drew came off in front of me going hard around the sweeper, I had nowhere to go except straight into his kidneys lol. And I come off second best, go figure.
On the bright side, I got it on external video and helmet cam. stoked. Youtube link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXQ2eAfv6rQ) Enjoy
So no more minimotos 4 me for at least 2 months.

lopoks like great fun
but landing on ur shoulder isint
practice dive rolling much better way to land
i survived a 80km crash in to a ditch no damage to me all because i could dive roll
doin a forward flip over my bike wasnt part of my day plan but i walked away unhurt