PDA

View Full Version : Heading to the sidecar have a go day

Squiggles
27th October 2009, 20:33
Sunday 1/11: Sidecar "have a go day" (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=94638)

Weather looks like it'll be mint, it starts @ 9:30am and i'm planning on heading down early in the morning...

Who'll be joining me?

Ragingrob
27th October 2009, 20:45
Do you know have exams or something bro? Coromandel one weekend, Taupo the next!

Squiggles
27th October 2009, 22:04
Do you know have exams or something bro? Coromandel one weekend, Taupo the next!

Hard work means i'm pretty relaxed about the upcoming exams... First on Friday, next on the 10th.

Saturday is the Ulysses Rally, hope you'll be attending that at least! Its out closer to you too!

motorbyclist
27th October 2009, 23:13
Hard work means i'm pretty relaxed about the upcoming exams... First on Friday, next on the 10th.

At first I was bemused that someone graduating with a bachelor of science doesn't have mountains of work for their upcoming exams, then I considered that a day off isn't the end of the world for anyone who has actually learnt this semester.....

but then I realised I have never seen nor heard of squiggles doing uni work - plenty a time I've caught him at "real" money/employment work or working in the shed during the week but never working at uni......

Is our president actually a student, or does he just pretend to be so he can hang with us cool kids? Perhaps this is all just part of some larger conspiracy? Or maybe he downs ritalin while we all sleep....

On the other hand, it might just speak volumes for the workload of even the semi-organised "full time" BSc student.... does it reflect on the difficulty or value of the degree? All I can say is if your NZ career options are either teacher or technician (most probably working FOR a teacher) I suppose it isn't the end of the world :bleh:

Squiggles
27th October 2009, 23:15
Or maybe he downs ritalin while we all sleep....

Ritalin's for amateurs. We'll see you Saturday at the Ulysses Protest too :2thumbsup:

motorbyclist
27th October 2009, 23:23
Ritalin's for amateurs.

haha check out the edit on that post :p

We'll see you Saturday at the Ulysses Protest too :2thumbsup:

guess who has an exam at the same time:pinch:

Slyer
28th October 2009, 07:41
At first I was bemused that someone graduating with a bachelor of science doesn't have mountains of work for their upcoming exams, then I considered that a day off isn't the end of the world for anyone who has actually learnt this semester.....

but then I realised I have never seen nor heard of squiggles doing uni work - plenty a time I've caught him at "real" money/employment work or working in the shed during the week but never working at uni......

Is our president actually a student, or does he just pretend to be so he can hang with us cool kids? Perhaps this is all just part of some larger conspiracy? Or maybe he downs ritalin while we all sleep....

On the other hand, it might just speak volumes for the workload of even the semi-organised "full time" BSc student.... does it reflect on the difficulty or value of the degree? All I can say is if your NZ career options are either teacher or technician (most probably working FOR a teacher) I suppose it isn't the end of the world :bleh:
Maybe he just doesn't bitch like you and gets down to business early? ;)

Squiggles
28th October 2009, 07:53
guess who has an exam at the same time:pinch:

Wheres the commitment man? Thats an afternoon exam!

The Pastor
28th October 2009, 08:52
im real keen if someone pillions me/ takes a cage down :D

Ragingrob
28th October 2009, 08:54

Saturday is the Ulysses Rally, hope you'll be attending that at least! Its out closer to you too!

Nope I'll be out at titty rangy :pinch:

Chrislost
28th October 2009, 09:18
Sunday 1/11: Sidecar "have a go day" (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=94638)

Weather looks like it'll be mint, it starts @ 9:30am and i'm planning on heading down early in the morning...

Who'll be joining me?

I will be there, feel free to wander through the pits as PMCC round one is that day on theother track...
Might even get to see some mean crashes

Danae
28th October 2009, 09:52
Mor-ning? Ear-ly?

Squiggles
28th October 2009, 10:03
Mor-ning? Ear-ly?

Im sure you'll manage... Roads are empty and its nice and cool in the morning ;)

R6_kid
28th October 2009, 10:04
DOOOOO EEEEEEEEEET!!!

I went and had a go last year. Did 6 laps on a GSXR1000K5 Side Car :crazy::eek5::wacko:

Was cheap as too!

psycho22
28th October 2009, 11:07
I went last year and its well worth it. Nothing like drifting round a harpin.:crazy:

The Pastor
29th October 2009, 10:24
anyone taking a cage down? i'll split the gas!

Slyer
29th October 2009, 10:48
anyone taking a cage down? i'll split the gas!
I might do if 2 others are keen.

The Pastor
29th October 2009, 13:05
nice one!

Hanne
29th October 2009, 22:32
Haha seems Danae has just organised your life, Sam :P
Dibs on front seat :2thumbsup

Slyer
29th October 2009, 22:38
She's fully booked my weekend lol.

Hanne
30th October 2009, 22:35
some businessmen pay megabucks to have a PA do that for them, consider yourself priviledged!