PDA

View Full Version : Ride next week Mon/Tues (7th/8th)

Ragingrob
2nd December 2009, 19:16
UPDATE: So far plan is for Monday 7th December ride to Kaiaua for fish n chips, back via hunuas. Meet at Clevedon Dairy on main road by 10:30am to leave :)

MAP - http://maps.google.co.nz/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=clevedon+nz&daddr=kaiaua+to:-37.114336,175.109711+to:papakura&hl=en&geocode=FSWRy_0do91uCilpfK-4sbFybTETcBJinW-muw%3BFeW7yf0d089yCil1nItOxqFybTFEeKwtL-QgBA%3B%3BFZBtyv0dtm5tCikBreqX16xybTEEW6ZxDHzsOA&mra=dpe&mrcr=1&mrsp=2&sz=10&via=2&sll=-37.08775,175.115035&sspn=0.465585,0.899506&ie=UTF8&ll=-37.069971,175.14061&spn=0.465699,0.899506&z=10

Just putting some feelers out there to see if anyone's keen for a ride early next week once all this shit weather passes.

Kaiaua/Coromandel/SH22/Kaiaua -> Backroads -> SH22/Anything else

I'm really up for whatever, providing I can be home by around 3pm. Am absolutely keen for early starts.

Monday or Tuesday whatever suits most people and looks to be the nicest weather.

Not fussed on experience, the people riding will dictate how the ride will be formatted.

Anyone interested/Any particular desires?

:done:

Rayray401
2nd December 2009, 19:26
Just putting some feelers out there to see if anyone's keen for a ride early next week once all this shit weather passes.

Kaiaua/Coromandel/SH22/Kaiaua -> Backroads -> SH22/Anything else

I'm really up for whatever, providing I can be home by around 3pm. Am absolutely keen for early starts.

Monday or Tuesday whatever suits most people and looks to be the nicest weather.

Not fussed on experience, the people riding will dictate how the ride will be formatted.

Anyone interested/Any particular desires?

I'm keen for kaiaua fish and chips....but not keen for the gravel on the middle on the corner.....keen for coro...but unsigned gravel....hmm dunno eh

Ragingrob
2nd December 2009, 19:30
I'm keen for kaiaua fish and chips....but not keen for the gravel on the middle on the corner.....keen for coro...but unsigned gravel....hmm dunno eh

You mean in the hill twisties that little bit of gravel? Just gotta take it easy as through there dude.

If I head out coro I'll head anti-clockwise through to Coroglen or Coromandel then back the same way and avoid all that bullshit gravel.

Rayray401
2nd December 2009, 19:31
You mean in the hill twisties that little bit of gravel? Just gotta take it easy as through there dude.

If I head out coro I'll head anti-clockwise through to Coroglen or Coromandel then back the same way and avoid all that bullshit gravel.

Ahh true im keen, dont mind, but cant do tues..

PirateJafa
2nd December 2009, 19:33
Yeah, I might be in for another cruisy ride.

Ragingrob
2nd December 2009, 19:37
Ahh true im keen, dont mind, but cant do tues..

Sweet monday works better for me anyway :sunny:

Yeah, I might be in for another cruisy ride.

:Punk:

Keen to hear that new zorst!

PirateJafa
2nd December 2009, 19:39
You better have booked us in some fine weather again, bitch.

Can't be having with this wet damp shit that keeps falling from the sky.

Ragingrob
2nd December 2009, 19:50
You better have booked us in some fine weather again, bitch.

Can't be having with this wet damp shit that keeps falling from the sky.

I'll do my best, slut.

Rayray401
2nd December 2009, 20:08
I'll do my best, slut.

now now ladies, no need to get abusive..

Danae
2nd December 2009, 20:15
Keen, I'll see if I have any money. Kaiaua's always good, I haven't come back to auckland via the hunuas before, sounds cool!

Folcan
2nd December 2009, 21:07
I could possibly be interested as well

zzzbang
2nd December 2009, 23:21
il be busy monday and teusday :\

Real_Wolf
3rd December 2009, 11:05
I'm tempted depending on how early is early.

I think some fish n chips sounds best

Ragingrob
3rd December 2009, 13:05
Keen, I'll see if I have any money. Kaiaua's always good, I haven't come back to auckland via the hunuas before, sounds cool!

What do ya need money for? FXR is a fuel-saving machine!!!

I could possibly be interested as well

Sweet.

I'm tempted depending on how early is early.

I think some fish n chips sounds best

Sweet. If it's just Kaiaua it won't be early at all ;)

ital916
3rd December 2009, 16:29
do a night run. Shot out to clevedon the other night, was epic fun, rocking through corners, when the bike hit a certain angle of lean the light wouldnt illuminate the road due to the cut off angle, even more adrenaline. Unsigned gravel, you wont even know youre riding on it! Rain...at night it makes things even more fun! Slipping and sliding out of corners, makes ya feel like a motogp star. Night coro, in the rain! Lets do it!

rie
3rd December 2009, 19:18

so, are you feeling happy & confident on the open road then? (i remember you didn't go on some rides because you wanted more experience) yay :D

i might be able to come! for once.

Ragingrob
3rd December 2009, 19:27
do a night run. Shot out to clevedon the other night, was epic fun, rocking through corners, when the bike hit a certain angle of lean the light wouldnt illuminate the road due to the cut off angle, even more adrenaline. Unsigned gravel, you wont even know youre riding on it! Rain...at night it makes things even more fun! Slipping and sliding out of corners, makes ya feel like a motogp star. Night coro, in the rain! Lets do it!

Tempting. :shutup:

Ragingrob
3rd December 2009, 19:28
so, are you feeling happy & confident on the open road then? (i remember you didn't go on some rides because you wanted more experience) yay :D

You still have a bike?!?!

Danae
3rd December 2009, 22:14

I have quite a bit of open road experience, I am just probably slower around corners than everyone else

Ragingrob
3rd December 2009, 22:39
I have quite a bit of open road experience, I am just probably slower around corners than everyone else

And nobody minds that

Real_Wolf
4th December 2009, 02:34

Dw, on this ride, if your slower round corners than me, your probably doing something wrong.

My bike has a fuel -> engine problem, I think maybe my fuel pump has some nice dirt and grime in it, or my carbs are really dirty.

I wanna take it on one ride before I pull it to pieces though, was going to be the coro ride but didn't go

Rayray401
4th December 2009, 12:26
hmm, so anything finalised yet?

Danae
4th December 2009, 13:26
And nobody minds that

:2thumbsup

Ragingrob
4th December 2009, 13:53
hmm, so anything finalised yet?

Check first post.

motorbyclist
4th December 2009, 23:48
Dw, on this ride, if your slower round corners than me, your probably doing something wrong.

My bike has a fuel -> engine problem, I think maybe my fuel pump has some nice dirt and grime in it, or my carbs are really dirty.

I wanna take it on one ride before I pull it to pieces though, was going to be the coro ride but didn't go

YOU, sir, are an IDIOT.

weather is shit - do it now and save yourself the hassle of being towed back to auckland

Real_Wolf
5th December 2009, 13:27
yeah, i should, fine, i'll do it and ditch the ride

Squiggles
5th December 2009, 14:03
i'll do it

Else it'll end up in the scrap yard soon...

PirateJafa
5th December 2009, 14:33
Else it'll end up in the scrap yard the garden otuside my shed soon...

Fixededed10chars.

Slyer
5th December 2009, 15:04
zomg spelling mistaek!

Gwinch
6th December 2009, 09:30
I'z be thar!

rie
6th December 2009, 09:52
You still have a bike?!?!

The GPX is a bike now? Awesome.

metalhead
6th December 2009, 09:58
aaah the joys of office work, fuck me, i spend the last 2 years unable to get even one job and now i have 3 of the cunts, i think maybe im going a tad overboard lol and now i have the money i still cant go on a ride!

Rayray401
6th December 2009, 15:53
hmm, so when we meeting up tmro? anyone keen to meet at uni first? i might need to change my brake lever..its pretty bent ><

Danae
6th December 2009, 16:56
Keen as but I hit reserve yesterday and have no money whatsoever for petrol...:crybaby::pinch:

Rayray401
6th December 2009, 16:57
Keen as but I hit reserve yesterday and have no money whatsoever for petrol...:crybaby::pinch:

arent you a student? thats what an OD is for...and just sell some stuff on TM

motorbyclist
6th December 2009, 17:12
aaah the joys of office work, fuck me, i spend the last 2 years unable to get even one job and now i have 3 of the cunts, i think maybe im going a tad overboard lol and now i have the money i still cant go on a ride!

stop hogging all the jobs!

arent you a student? thats what an OD is for...and just sell some stuff on TM

what stuff? already used the OD to pay for rent IIRC

Thaeos
6th December 2009, 19:12
Weather should be nice, I'm keen to go on a ride, but I'm pretty n00b.

Ragingrob
6th December 2009, 19:38
I'm thinking same as last time, meet Clevedon dairy by 10:30am to make tracks.

Sorry been away from comp for a while! See ya there. Won't be a long ride. Just out to Kaiaua and back through Hunuas :)

Thaeos
6th December 2009, 19:59
Alright, never been to Clevedon before, or out to Kaiaua/Hunuas, but I'll be there at the first dairy I find at 10.30 tomorrow, silver fxr. Might be slower than everyone else :P

Ragingrob
6th December 2009, 20:56
Alright, never been to Clevedon before, or out to Kaiaua/Hunuas, but I'll be there at the first dairy I find at 10.30 tomorrow, silver fxr. Might be slower than everyone else :P

Sweet look out for other bikes, the dairy is next to a liquor shop not far from a roundabout down the far end.

Who else is in?

Rayray401
6th December 2009, 21:18
Sweet look out for other bikes, the dairy is next to a liquor shop not far from a roundabout down the far end.

Who else is in?

you know im there, hopefully i can get the brake lever sorted before i go, orelse i just settle for a bent lever ><

Ragingrob
6th December 2009, 21:51
you know im there, hopefully i can get the brake lever sorted before i go, orelse i just settle for a bent lever ><

C ya there.

For those that haven't seen.

Meeting at Clevedon dairy (Clevedon main rd shops look for bikes) by 10:30am to head out to Kaiaua for a quick stop then coming back via Hunuas.

Dare
6th December 2009, 22:03
I'm keen but my petrol budget has been unexpectedly diverted. Shame as I'd like to watch rayray hang off the bike some more :D

Ragingrob
6th December 2009, 22:08
I'm keen but my petrol budget has been unexpectedly diverted. Shame as I'd like to watch rayray hang off the bike some more :D

Lol with the random engine ya bought huh. :Pokey:

motorbyclist
7th December 2009, 00:02
we can haz a map? printscreen and attach

Danae
7th December 2009, 00:11
I wanna goooooooo, still got chicken strips on the rear wheel!

motorbyclist
7th December 2009, 00:13
yeah but you almost got rid of the ones on the left hand side lest time you were out!

levers, bar ends, hand, elbow and head all down in one corner!

Danae
7th December 2009, 00:14
Don't be hatin', I get the wicked lean angles

motorbyclist
7th December 2009, 00:17
95 degree lean bitches!

Ragingrob
7th December 2009, 07:49
Map link - http://maps.google.co.nz/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=clevedon+nz&daddr=kaiaua+to:-37.114336,175.109711+to:papakura&hl=en&geocode=FSWRy_0do91uCilpfK-4sbFybTETcBJinW-muw%3BFeW7yf0d089yCil1nItOxqFybTFEeKwtL-QgBA%3B%3BFZBtyv0dtm5tCikBreqX16xybTEEW6ZxDHzsOA&mra=dpe&mrcr=1&mrsp=2&sz=10&via=2&sll=-37.08775,175.115035&sspn=0.465585,0.899506&ie=UTF8&ll=-37.069971,175.14061&spn=0.465699,0.899506&z=10

Ragingrob
7th December 2009, 07:50
I wanna goooooooo, still got chicken strips on the rear wheel!

Find 5 bucks coins then and get some petrol!!!

PirateJafa
7th December 2009, 08:09
Siphon the Starlet's gas out.

Ragingrob
7th December 2009, 08:29
See ya there whoever's coming.

Ragingrob
7th December 2009, 13:00
Sweet ride guys.

Oops sorry Gwinch I fully gave you the wrong directions home haha, well the general directions were right but I didn't realise we were already just past the first roundabout. Hope ya got home all good!

Thaeos
7th December 2009, 13:34
Cool ride, good to meet you guys, looking forward to more if I'm not too slow for ya!

Static
7th December 2009, 13:49
haha gwinch nd me seemed to find our way home fine

rie
7th December 2009, 14:12
I had mistakenly pencilled this in for Tues. Instead I went shopping and ended up with a pair of draggins slix! awesomeness all-round. :D :D hope you had a blast.

Folcan
7th December 2009, 15:22
Argh I wanted to come but only woke up late and so missed the start time haha

Rayray401
7th December 2009, 16:43
Ahh, nice to meet you all (those i met today). Good ride, but abit far from home, at least motorway wasnt clogged up today, got home abit faster.

Ragingrob
7th December 2009, 19:39
haha gwinch nd me seemed to find our way home fine

Haha wicked, as soon as I turned left I was like oh fuck.

I had mistakenly pencilled this in for Tues. Instead I went shopping and ended up with a pair of draggins slix! awesomeness all-round. :D :D hope you had a blast.

:doh:

Argh I wanted to come but only woke up late and so missed the start time haha

:doh:

Ahh, nice to meet you all (those i met today). Good ride, but abit far from home, at least motorway wasnt clogged up today, got home abit faster.

I'll have to come on a ride up north sometime before xmas :2thumbsup

Ragingrob
7th December 2009, 19:47
Cool ride, good to meet you guys, looking forward to more if I'm not too slow for ya!

Yeah bro good to be able to take ya for your first ride like that, good riding all round. All good I don't mind sitting behind then having some fun and letting ya catch up.