PDA

View Full Version : Roys Hill kart track pocket biking

woodyracer
4th December 2009, 19:47
Hae, ive talked to nigel {pacific mc race co-ordinatoor} and he's allowing minimoto's are at royshill as long as you have the right race gear.

The next meeting is next weekend, that the 12th 13th ....might get some racing together for you guys aswel.

so hopefully we'll see a few of you. -Max

mr_penguin
5th December 2009, 09:45
Dumb Question

Where might this track be ?.

RDjase
5th December 2009, 10:47
Dumb Question

Hawkes bay, 5 minutes from Hastings

www.pacclub.co.nz

http://www.hawkesbaykartclub.org.nz/

The trees in the ariel pic have been cut down and the pits have had major work too,

Awesome track:niceone:

woodyracer
5th December 2009, 11:02
Hawkes bay, 5 minutes from Hastings

www.pacclub.co.nz

http://www.hawkesbaykartclub.org.nz/

The trees in the ariel pic have been cut down and the pits have had major work too,

Awesome track:niceone:

are you going to come and watch this time jason??,

RDjase
5th December 2009, 11:09
are you going to come and watch this time jason??,

My bucket is broken (again) and im getting my RD together for TRRS, The 2 blow ups (yes 2, top gear seize , then blow the crank) in a weekend at posty GP and BRM rd1 screwed my plans up. The Bucket went on the back burner to my road race bike lol

woodyracer
5th December 2009, 11:31
My bucket is broken (again) and im getting my RD together for TRRS, The 2 (yes 2, top gear seize , then blow the crank) blow ups in a weekend at posty GP and BRM rd1 screwed my plans up. The Bucket went on the back burner to my road race bike lol

if you want to come and watch your son is welcome to ride my little CBR he seems keen to try out a big bike.

RDjase
7th December 2009, 18:48
if you want to come and watch your son is welcome to ride my little CBR he seems keen to try out a big bike.

Cool ! thanks for that Max, Tyler is keen as (and a bit scared too) We will be there saturday, cant make it till later on sunday tho. There is a BFTP(blast from the past) ride on and there are heaps of us going on it on our 70's and 80's bikes. We intend heading to roys hill later after we have done a big ride all around Central Hawkes Bay

woodyracer
7th December 2009, 19:33
Cool ! thanks for that Max, Tyler is keen as (and a bit scared too) We will be there saturday, cant make it till later on sunday tho. There is a BFTP(blast from the past) ride on and there are heaps of us going on it on our 70's and 80's bikes. We intend heading to roys hill later after we have done a big ride all around Central Hawkes Bay

the bike should be great for him, as its small and handles well, although its a abit pokier now ive fixed the exhaust system ;). that 70's and 80's bike ride shudl be fun! see you saturday.

RDjase
7th December 2009, 21:52
the bike should be great for him, as its small and handles well, although its a abit pokier now ive fixed the exhaust system ;). that 70's and 80's bike ride shudl be fun! see you saturday.

cheers, he sits on my tzr and rgv and fits them ok, the rgv is a bit lower than the tzr, he wants to have a ride on it but its a NZ new unrestricted vj21 , so I think not aye. If I dont sell it to this bloke i will sell the running gear and make a bucket out of it, maybe a DT or RX125 engine. I like my 2 strokes:2thumbsup

woodyracer
8th December 2009, 10:18
cheers, he sits on my tzr and rgv and fits them ok, the rgv is a bit lower than the tzr, he wants to have a ride on it but its a NZ new unrestricted vj21 , so I think not aye. If I dont sell it to this bloke i will sell the running gear and make a bucket out of it, maybe a DT or RX125 engine. I like my 2 strokes:2thumbsup

well the cbr is abit more mellow than a tzr and rgv......but i got it to wheelie yesterday.....:gob: {it took abit of clutch slipping....} hahaha

the tzr would make a great bucket, and those rx125's are quick.

RDjase
8th December 2009, 16:09
Dumb Question

Are you going to bring your pocket bike? Bring some more of you pocket racers thru , you will have a great day

well the cbr is abit more mellow than a tzr and rgv......but i got it to wheelie yesterday.....:gob: {it took abit of clutch slipping....} hahaha

the tzr would make a great bucket, and those rx125's are quick.

See you saturday Max:woohoo: