PDA

View Full Version : Racing?

Rodney007
22nd December 2009, 07:52
Finaly now I got my moto running correctly am very keen to get out racing...

anyone practice around auckland area in carparks etc?

crazyhorse
22nd December 2009, 08:16
Wouldn't that be a no no????

:Police:

smoky
22nd December 2009, 08:33
Finaly now I got my moto running correctly am very keen to get out racing...

anyone practice around auckland area in carparks etc?

try heading down to Hamilton - I hear Te Rapa is the new race track

White trash
22nd December 2009, 15:01
I've got a nice little secret track for practice. Very nice one too. We like to keep the numbers to 3-4 max to ensure no complaints are received.

I'll PM ya next time we're out but I think we'll have a little "Boxing Day" race of our own this year.

gixerracer
24th December 2009, 07:08
I've got a nice little secret track for practice. Very nice one too. We like to keep the numbers to 3-4 max to ensure no complaints are received.

I'll PM ya next time we're out but I think we'll have a little "Boxing Day" race of our own this year.

that would be so you can get on the podium a fag:girlfight::hug:

White trash
24th December 2009, 07:32
that would be so you can get on the podium a fag:girlfight::hug:
What? Like you did at the karting? Fucken poofter......

In seriousness though, go sick at Wnaga's ya raving homo, we'll be watching from the computer cheering you and the Ginger Ninja on with a beer in hand.

gixerracer
6th January 2010, 21:12
i dont need 4 wheels unlike some people

Scotty595
6th January 2010, 21:41
wow didnt realise someone else had just asked the same question as me in my post.

Yeah i am keen for somewhere to practice but obviously dont wanna get in too much trouble:Police:

So if anyone knows then im in

CibbyBabe
13th January 2010, 19:11
Yeah, would definately be good to get some practice in before i take mine out on the track to race - i think.. Definately would love to know - even if its just some quiet carpark or abandoned street lol.. :D