PDA

View Full Version : Norton comes to Canada!

Brownbikerbabe
22nd December 2009, 11:11
At the motorcycle show they had a Norton Motorcycle display...it was quite intriguing to see these gorgeous classic looking bikes! Definitely was drawing crowds! Sat on a few...me thinks Imma get me one. They will be selling them in Canada soon. Looking forward to it.

Now, we just in Indian Motorcycle in Canada and I am one happy chick!

Call me nostolgic!

http://www.nortoncanada.ca/

98tls
22nd December 2009, 16:56
Very nice,any idea of price?

Brownbikerbabe
22nd December 2009, 17:04
Very nice,any idea of price?

Not yet, but I am guessing I may need to chop a limb for one, I'm saving an arm and a leg for the Indian!:yes:

98tls
22nd December 2009, 17:07
Yep one of the few new bikes i would consider buying and to be honest for no other reason really other than the fact its a Norton.(sort of).Ive a great old pic taken when i was 14 of a very nice 850 the old man owned,parked beside the 650SS he restored.

Winston001
22nd December 2009, 17:19
Yum yum. Wouldn't it be wonderful to see Norton back on the road. :yes:

98tls
22nd December 2009, 17:40
Yum yum. Wouldn't it be wonderful to see Norton back on the road. :yes: Be even more wonderful to see one in the garage eh.:2thumbsup

AllanB
22nd December 2009, 18:55
Yum yum. Wouldn't it be wonderful to see Norton back on the road. :yes:

I'm in two minds over this, one says 'let the poor brand die in piece', the other 'where is that lotto ticket ..'

I still don't understand why Triumph has not produced a limited edition hot-roded Bonnie - upside down forks, big brakes worked engine etc and pulled a extra 30 ponies out of the engine. Maybe they will, they appear to be reading the market well.

woodyracer
22nd December 2009, 19:03
ummmm 80ps isnt much........if they'd made it abit it more powerful it would be alot better.

98tls
22nd December 2009, 19:12
ummmm 80ps isnt much........if they'd made it abit it more powerful it would be alot better. Ummmmm i think your missing the point.