PDA

View Full Version : Racing Edgecumbe 2-3 Jan 2010

CookMySock
31st December 2009, 18:38
EBOP Pocket Bike Club invites members and guests, and everyone else to a fun weekend of practice track time (no points) and general hoolaganism at the Edgecumbe kart track, probably followed by a function afterwards (just try and stop us!)

Everyone welcome to the track, and the function. (supermarket and a bottle shop nearby.)

Track opens Saturday 12 midday. :Punk:

Steve

trailblazer
31st December 2009, 19:20
i might have to cruize out for another look. i may have to see if i can get my pocket bike going and have blat.

CookMySock
31st December 2009, 20:04
If you can't get it going bring the bastard anyway and we'll figure it out. Bring an extra sparkplug if you can get your hands on one.

Steve

FJRider
31st December 2009, 20:10
So ... being Edgecumbe ... this is an International event .... right ... ???

CookMySock
31st December 2009, 20:18
So ... being Edgecumbe ... this is an International event .... right ... ???It's a premier motorsport/motorcycling/racing family day. We are celebrating a damn good year.

All welcome except those who think its funny to ridicule and mock at the expense of others' self esteem. Those people will be told rudely once, and then removed, rudely, once. Capice?

Steve

trailblazer
31st December 2009, 21:19
So ... being Edgecumbe ... this is an International event .... right ... ???

of coarse it's an international event it will be bigger than moto gp. I can't believe you had to ask. :laugh:

FJRider
31st December 2009, 21:23
of coarse it's an international event it will be bigger than moto gp. I can't believe you had to ask. :laugh:

there are some up that way still a bit touchy on the "international" subject .... :shutup:

FJRider
31st December 2009, 21:27
It's a premier motorsport/motorcycling/racing family day. We are celebrating a damn good year.

All welcome except those who think its funny to ridicule and mock at the expense of others' self esteem. Those people will be told rudely once, and then removed, rudely, once. Capice?

Steve

don't worry ... I wont be attending ..... :cool:

Thanks for the green bling DB ...

CookMySock
1st January 2010, 04:59
Thanks for the green bling DB ...No sweat. I'm sure you are a perfectly nice chap in real life, so if you did turn up you would be an asset to the day. I think also, if you met us you might see things differently.

Come down for a ride? Why not? I invite you. Anyone else for that matter.. It's a new year now.

Steve

mohawk
1st January 2010, 09:53
Sunday sounds good. Heres a lap or 2 for those who havent been before.
Bikes are all standard china aircooled 50s.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBTI038cKuU

CookMySock
3rd January 2010, 18:10
What a brilliant weekend! :lol:

Steve

Scotty595
3rd January 2010, 20:56
Was good fun. Thanks to everyone for getting my bike up and running :2thumbsup

CookMySock
4th January 2010, 08:31
@Scotty595, always a pleasure to work on someone elses' bike.. Got some work to do on mine now after a certain snappage LOL.

Really nice to meet you and your family.
Steve

mr_penguin
4th January 2010, 10:43
Mohawk did you get any video for youtube of this meeting ?

I'm keen to it as I didn't make it over this time...

Ian.

Scotty595
4th January 2010, 11:58
@Scotty595, always a pleasure to work on someone elses' bike.. Got some work to do on mine now after a certain snappage LOL.

Really nice to meet you and your family.
Steve

That was quite unfortunate, feel sorry for the guy and the bike LOL!. good that you have a spare frame though.

Nice to meet you and your family too, will have to come down again, sooner the better!

Oh and i got to work just on time :cool:

BiK3RChiK
4th January 2010, 21:30
That was quite unfortunate, feel sorry for the guy and the bike LOL!. good that you have a spare frame though.

Nice to meet you and your family too, will have to come down again, sooner the better!

Oh and i got to work just on time :cool:

Hehe.. still laughing!

Glad you made it to work! Hope you didn't get any speeding tickets. Just after you left, the rain came down, so you packed up the tent just in time!

You guys are most welcome to stay any time...