PDA

View Full Version : Stolen - 1 jacket lining

Dealer
18th January 2010, 16:44
Had my jacket lining stolen from the back of the bike, so appreciate any help anyone can offer.
Bike was parked at Foodtown Takapuna on the 4th of January, when a guy walked up and unzipped the bag on the back, and removed the waterproof liner for my Dririder jacket.
Perp was described as dark skinned with a red cap (not much to go on there) and he got into a gold/brown stationwagon, reg EZC638. The matter has been refered to the police, but if I can get the jacket liner back I would leave it at that.
Im thinking they might not know what it is, so probably biffed it but if they haven't i want it back.
If anyone knows anything about the car, or know the owners, please PM me with details.
Thanks Ian.

Owl
18th January 2010, 16:51
Best of luck dude with recovery! Don't ya just hate these thieving pricks.:angry2:

shafty
18th January 2010, 16:52
I guess you got the Rego from the Supermarket CCTV. Why not post his pic here? Would be nice to shame the preek.

MIXONE
18th January 2010, 17:15
Fuck it's getting so you can't leave anything anywhere for even a moment .
Good luck with that.

YellowDog
18th January 2010, 17:34
Some idiots will steal anything they can get his hands on - Because they can!

Not worth anything to anyone that doesn't have the same jacket.

I'd be pretty pissed off too !

JimO
18th January 2010, 17:38
dumb coon probably thinks he scored himself a jacket according to carjam its a honda odessy with expired wof and rego

Dealer
25th January 2010, 16:59
I guess you got the Rego from the Supermarket CCTV. Why not post his pic here? Would be nice to shame the preek.

Nope, he did it in front of witnesses who said he was so bold, they wern't sure whether he was supposed to take it or not.
No word from the cops yet, apart from they are following up on leads.

quickbuck
25th January 2010, 20:00
This sucks in so many ways.
Hope the leads prove fruitful for you.

Genie
25th January 2010, 20:17
oh that is just terrible, nothing is scared anymore. sorry to read this and i do hope you get it back. I guess if it's not chained, bolted and padlocked someone will steal it just for the sake of stealling, it's a rush - bit like drug addiction for some.

Bikemad
25th January 2010, 21:12
Hi Genie..........sorry to hear about ya hassle..........if you go to carjam .co.nz.......and pay $12you can get a report on ownership and cars history....you get em

quickbuck
25th January 2010, 21:21
Hi Genie..........sorry to hear about ya hassle..........if you go to carjam .co.nz.......and pay $12you can get a report on ownership and cars history....you get em

Ummm, it was Dealer.....
And you can get the same info from the post shop for less... Well, at least i think you still can.

Anyhow, this would be "one of the leads" the police will be following.
It would be easy if the person who owns the car didn't loan it to a relative too....

Autech
25th January 2010, 21:30
Sorry to read this mate, some people... My main issue with theft is not the loss of the item, but the mindset behind thieves; you work long and hard for your stuff and they don't give a toss, just go through life never truely earning anything. Kill 'em I say

Bikemad
25th January 2010, 21:30
yeah ya can quickbuck.........but you gotta show ID.....and they inform the car owner their details have been given out.
so if you want to remain anonymous and get some real justice...............

quickbuck
25th January 2010, 22:07
yeah ya can quickbuck.........but you gotta show ID.....and they inform the car owner their details have been given out.
so if you want to remain anonymous and get some real justice...............

Ahhh, True.

Okey Dokey
26th January 2010, 07:20
Useless stealing bastard! I hope that you do get your liner back...

There are some scum out there.