PDA

View Full Version : Theft from Motorcycling Great Grandmother

STJim
3rd February 2010, 11:18
The attachement below is from the Bay of Plenty Times Saturday 30 January concering an Amazing lady from Omokora. There are some low lifes around.

duckonin
3rd February 2010, 11:29
Yes the world has a lot of sad lost soles in it, created by the system !!

IdunBrokdItAgin
3rd February 2010, 11:30
There are some scum out there for sure.

Totally different mind set to mine - to take advantage of the weak or helpless is just plain wrong. Stealing from an 82 year old woman - they obviously don't have much of a conscience.

Bikemad
3rd February 2010, 18:15
can KBers help her out with some gear or cash.......Id be happy to contribute if someone sets something up
she gave a good speech about countersteering?......my memory was a little clouded.........at the Burt last year.

quickbuck
3rd February 2010, 19:59
To be honest, I don't think she is too worried about the gear itself... The other things that were taken are much more important to her.
There are some total losers out there alright... Can't even imagine the way these products of the system think....

Kingfish
3rd February 2010, 20:37
Dorne is my Grandmother in law. She is an amazing lady. The fact that she rides her own bike at her age is an inspiration for all.
Hearing about this really pissed me off. I will make sure she gets all your messages. I so hope they find the F**KING losers that did it.

Redan
4th February 2010, 08:04
Why would anyone do that, Really a big shame!
Hope she gets her things back!

Bounce001
4th February 2010, 10:01
What fucking wankers. Bring back hanging...

firefighter
4th February 2010, 10:06
I ca'nt say i'm at all surprised at the description given.

Fucken cowards.

laserracer
5th February 2010, 11:59
Shit i bet that arsehole feels proud..while he's wearing the pants of an 82 yearold grandmother..but for fucksake why take a precious picture..i hope you rot in hell you scum ..if i find out who you are ..lets just say i hope the devil sticks his pitchfork deep in your arse ..because you are going down

sunhuntin
5th February 2010, 16:53
fuck this shit pisses me off. i have followed dorne's story since it first came out last year and posted it on american sites out of pride even though i dont know her. she is a true biker icon and someone we should all look up to.

kingfish, the address given in the article, will everything sent there get passed along to dorne, as i would like to send her a new charm. thanks.

Kingfish
7th February 2010, 08:56
To Sunhuntin
Yes that is her P.O.Box and i'm sure she would love to her from you or anyone else.
Thanks everyone for kind words of support for her and your not so kind words for the scumbags that took her things.
Kingfish

YellowDog
7th February 2010, 09:38
fuck this shit pisses me off. i have followed dorne's story since it first came out last year and posted it on american sites out of pride even though i dont know her. she is a true biker icon and someone we should all look up to.

kingfish, the address given in the article, will everything sent there get passed along to dorne, as i would like to send her a new charm. thanks.

Pretty discraceful.

Lets hope the culprits have some conscience.

quickbuck
7th February 2010, 10:58
Pretty discraceful.

Lets hope the culprits have some conscience.
Sadly, I don't think these scum get issued with one these days.... along with that bag full of respect....

sunhuntin
8th February 2010, 09:05
To Sunhuntin
Yes that is her P.O.Box and i'm sure she would love to her from you or anyone else.
Thanks everyone for kind words of support for her and your not so kind words for the scumbags that took her things.
Kingfish

thanks for that. i will dig something up and post it to her. i know it wont be the same, but it may help.

NordieBoy
8th February 2010, 12:40
..but for fucksake why take a precious picture
Because they didn't know it was in the pocket of the jacket?