PDA

View Full Version : Video gamers ‘more scary than biker gangs’ says Attorney General

Bob
18th February 2010, 01:45
Finally, the truth is out. Biker gangs are just kittens, when compared to video game players! According to South Australia Attorney-General Michael Atkinson that is.

Mr Atkinson has come under attack by gamers for refusing a more liberal classification than they would like. This includes threatening letters. "About two o'clock in the morning I had a threatening note from a gamer shoved under my door” said Atkinson, adding "I feel that my family and I are more at risk from gamers than we are from the outlaw motorcycle gangs who also hate me. The outlaw motorcycle gangs haven't been hanging around my doorstep at 2:00 am, a gamer has."

So don’t be worried about the tattoed, burly fellow on the bike, but be very scared of the little fellow with the oversized glasses wearing a Lord of The Rings t-shirt…

(That last line should ensure I upset pretty much everyone...)

Pascal
18th February 2010, 05:42
And how does Mr Atkinson know it wasn't a biker that plays video games? ;)

Bob
21st February 2010, 23:25
And how does Mr Atkinson know it wasn't a biker that plays video games? ;)

Shhh... don't let on... (very amused at thought of bike gang member, putting on a pair of big specs and slipping into a 'Bridge to Terabithia' t-shirt and a pair of slip-on shoes, before making sure someone saw him post the note)

Eyegasm
22nd February 2010, 07:01
I ride and I play video games...

BUT thankfully I am not Australian!!!!

Pascal
23rd February 2010, 06:02
Shhh... don't let on... (very amused at thought of bike gang member, putting on a pair of big specs and slipping into a 'Bridge to Terabithia' t-shirt and a pair of slip-on shoes, before making sure someone saw him post the note)

All he'd need is a For the Horde tattoo.

CookMySock
23rd February 2010, 06:11
"I feel that my family and I are more at risk from gamers than we are from the outlaw motorcycle gangs who also hate me. Maybe it's him thats the problem?

Steve

{.bLanK}G_o_D
3rd March 2010, 18:03
I ride and I play video games...

BUT thankfully I am not Australian!!!!

Bahahahaha. Amen.