mohawk
5th April 2010, 18:00
Try this link

http://www.youtube.com/user/mohawkc77

http://www.youtube.com/user/mohawkc77?feature=mhw5

Will post 6 womans races later

CookMySock
5th April 2010, 20:28
Thats awesome bro. Do you have anything from the kids racing, especially the 5-9's ?

Steve

mohawk
5th April 2010, 20:32
Na, sorry just the girls. I saw someone else filming them , cant remember who tho.

888mike
6th April 2010, 14:40
Hey bro you could of edited the fat bastard flag marshall out, at least next month he will have his fat gut back on his bikes. Good coverage man good to see our girls at it cheers Mike

BigAl
6th April 2010, 19:55
Cool vids Mohawk, must try and get over there one month.
What's the track surface like? looked a bit rough and patched in parts.

mohawk
6th April 2010, 21:00
Ruff az guts, but its not slimey like that auckland shit hole lol.

Na, its pretty good, just a couple of bumps. Try get down next month because theyre talking about not racing JUNE JULY . Travel time is the same as Tam.

If the weathers good we might do Auk or Tam those months.

888mike
7th April 2010, 12:27
Hey guys we have track avaliable for june and july so if we get a few wanting to have a fun weekend we can make the decission during the week and use it, and as far as the track surface Big al a few bumps here and there keep you sharp look at how many people ride the Paeroa street circuit, makes a man out of ya. lol Ride on .
Cheers Mike

mohawk
7th April 2010, 18:56
Will eventually have 6 womans races loaded, should get last 2 done tonight.

daz71
7th April 2010, 19:31
:2thumbsupYeah bit bumed i couldnt make it last weekend kids were playing roller hockey in auckland , cant wait for next month ,and keen for when anyone wants to race at our track , get the council behind us mike ,sponsor us some lights so we can get some nightime racing going on lol

888mike
8th April 2010, 12:57
Yeah we missed you there daz, I didn't ride either but the rest of the family did and still had good turn out, had a bit of a shower during sign in but by end of all daytona races track dried out for a good days racing. See you next month

CookMySock
8th April 2010, 15:21
get the council behind us mike ,sponsor us some lights so we can get some nightime racing going on lolYeah I been rolling that idea around a bit. Everyone I've mentioned it to were like "oh yeah that'll be on". Wouldn't mind making it a regular thing in the winter. Lots of legwork to do on that.

Steve

daz71
8th April 2010, 18:15
yeah mike i did see you on youtube with the flag , might want to do some situps lol.

888mike
9th April 2010, 13:49
Sit ups cut into my drinking time and the only thing that can do that is bikes (lol) any way il be back on bikes nxt month so you won't see me except maybe from behind HaHa.

mohawk
9th April 2010, 16:49
:laugh: :laugh:

mr_penguin
10th April 2010, 16:54
Sit ups cut into my drinking time and the only thing that can do that is bikes (lol) any way il be back on bikes nxt month so you won't see me except maybe from behind HaHa.

Dude your logic rocks :)

Ian