PDA

View Full Version : International Female Ride Day 2010

Brownbikerbabe
7th May 2010, 09:34
How was your rally in NZ...anyone attend...any pics...post em up...I am planning to attend the one here in Toronto.

http://www.motoress.com/default.asp

davereid
9th May 2010, 14:20
I told my wife about this. She said, its not your birthday, no female riding for you today.

Retroqueen
13th May 2010, 09:02
Well I for one didn't know about it..... How many other "lady" riders in Nz did???? Maybe for next year we can sort something.

Matt Bleck
13th May 2010, 09:05
Well I for one didn't know about it..... How many other "lady" riders in Nz did???? Maybe for next year we can sort something.

I told mine she could go after she had done ALL her chores.... :D

CookMySock
13th May 2010, 09:09
Probably largely irrelevant to kiwi females. If they want to ride - they do. If they don't, they don't. Like everything else they do. Or don't. Depends on the day etc. Very uncomplicated.

Steve

Retroqueen
13th May 2010, 09:12
I told mine she could go after she had done ALL her chores.... :D

:bash::bash::rolleyes::rolleyes: Oh Oh Oh I have so just been reminded of the reason why i don't have another half ..... I can ride rather than vacuum clean :banana::banana::banana:

Retroqueen
13th May 2010, 09:13
Probably largely irrelevant to kiwi females. If they want to ride - they do. If they don't, they don't. Like everything else they do. Or don't. Depends on the day etc. Very uncomplicated.

Steve

But a heck of an excuse for a Friday ride!!! there's a big bunch of Christchurch gals who like any excuse for a weekday ride :yes::yes::yes:

CookMySock
13th May 2010, 18:52
But a heck of an excuse for a Friday ride!!! there's a big bunch of Christchurch gals who like any excuse for a weekday ride :yes::yes::yes:Any excuse is a good excuse! I got a long list! ;)

Steve