PDA

View Full Version : Bajaj – big claim, dodgy math

Bob
12th May 2010, 00:16
Bajaj – a company never shy of making huge boasts in their advertising campaigns – is at it again… but this time seem to be struggling with maths as well as reality.

The promotional slogan for their new 150cc Discover motorcycle is “More Excitement per Litre”. Or 150cc anyway…

However, this boast pales into insignificance when compared to the truly wonderful “Feel Like God!” which Bajaj felt best described riding their 200cc Avenger cruiser.

onearmedbandit
12th May 2010, 01:29
A quick google search proved it's true!

EJK
12th May 2010, 02:39
Woah!!! That'll put the Road King to shame!

SS90
12th May 2010, 04:25
Bajaj – a company never shy of making huge boasts in their advertising campaigns – is at it again… but this time seem to be struggling with maths as well as reality.

The promotional slogan for their new 150cc Discover motorcycle is “More Excitement per Litre”. Or 150cc anyway…

However, this boast pales into insignificance when compared to the truly wonderful “Feel Like God!” which Bajaj felt best described riding their 200cc Avenger cruiser.

Hmm, the "feel like god" slogan I am not fussed on, but "more excitement per liter", I don't see too much wrong with that, better than "you meet the nicest people on a honda" or "Suzuki, way of life", or "Until you've been on a Harley-Davidson, you haven't been on a motorcycle",or "Bimota Technolgy of emotions", they are all pretty crap in my book.

The best one I have ever seen was for a classic Vespa shop in the states that said " IF HARLEY DAVIDSON HAD A LITTLE BROTHER, THIS IS THE KID THAT WOULD KICK HIS ASS"

Bob
13th May 2010, 00:07
A quick google search proved it's true!

You think I make this stuff up?:girlfight:

NordieBoy
13th May 2010, 08:48
You think I make this stuff up?:girlfight:

You don't?

Motorcycle instructor “So drunk she fell off bike three times”

She?
Female instructor?
Gotta be a leg pull.