PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Bike ride Monday 14 June 7PM (Christchurch)

Foobin
14th June 2010, 13:11
This is a bit late notice, but a few of us guys are gathering for a ride at the indoor go-karts on moorehouse ave tonight for a spin on our Pocket Bikes. Will be down there 7PM till 9PM tonight.

Charge is $20, must have your own protective gear.

See you there!

mr_penguin
14th June 2010, 14:22
Be cool to see some footage on youtube of that :) hint hint.

Ian.

punter69
14th June 2010, 16:15
if mine didnt blow up on the weekend I'd be there. I do have a new engine at my feet right now but not enough time to get it running. next time

imdying
14th June 2010, 16:45
Cancelled, might hit a car park instead. If you're in the loop you'll be notified.

Haven't heard from you in a while punter, send me a pm with your details and I'll put you boys on the email list.

schrodingers cat
15th June 2010, 18:47
Very bad that this was cancelled. Looking forward all fay to having a look, worked late and came down to find the building cold wet and dark.
Went home and wife made me sit thru Walrus man wanker Mark Sainsbury... Very bad

imdying
16th June 2010, 12:27
Supakarts had no kart bookings, so couldn't justify staying open just for a handful of us. On the one hand I can see if from their immediate commercial point of view (six guys at $20 a head probably barely cover wages and electricity for two hours) , but on the other it has the longer term potential to be a nice little regular earner for them. Shrug.

schrodingers cat
16th June 2010, 17:24
Do they have pocketbikes for hire down there? You'd need to sign indemnity forms in triplicate but...

{.bLanK}G_o_D
16th June 2010, 18:08
No they don't have them for hire.
Yes they do make you sign the indemnity form.
When you come down to the local (Saturday maybe) we'll give you a go on one of our bikes if you want. Bring an old helmet if you have one.