PDA

View Full Version : Edgecumbe fun days 3rd and 4th

888mike
28th June 2010, 13:01
All right this time the weather better work out for us Saturday we will be ther from lunch time free ride and if you are able we will be having a working bee to box up the floor for the new shed at track then beers and Sunday 9.00am gates will open $15.00 for the day to cover track hire. Already have confirmation of the Waihi teams, Matamata Black flags, Hillbilly racin and Team Gotham so if you are keen let us know.
Cheers and hope to see some new faces.
Mike M EBPBC

mr_penguin
28th June 2010, 15:51
All right this time the weather better work out for us Saturday we will be ther from lunch time free ride and if you are able we will be having a working bee to box up the floor for the new shed at track then beers and Sunday 9.00am gates will open $15.00 for the day to cover track hire. Already have confirmation of the Waihi teams, Matamata Black flags, Hillbilly racin and Team Gotham so if you are keen let us know.
Cheers and hope to see some new faces.
Mike M EBPBC

Sounds like I better bring my tool bag for some boxing work :)

Fingers crossed for good WX !

Hanging out for track time !

Ian and Gems

stallion
28th June 2010, 22:11
yea we defintly be there sunday got some bike to try out/break in, duno about sat we a bit tight at moment and its a bit cold to setup tent for family lol, if we do come down sat do we just need some basic tools to help out?

888mike
29th June 2010, 12:53
Hey guys don't be too stressed about tools for workin bee ive got plenty to go round, just worry about your bikes and riding and if we need labour I will find you something to do.
Cheers Mike

888mike
2nd July 2010, 12:48
Looks like Saturday is gunna be the pick of the days so if anyone is keen give me a text or call 027 272 2460 we wont want to be on track before 10am as frost still on back straight till then.
Cheers Mike

stallion
2nd July 2010, 16:56
yea man we be there about then

stallion
3rd July 2010, 21:37
mean day at the track, apart from knee (lol) and gp3 needle bearing, see youz tommorow if it dont rain

mr_penguin
5th July 2010, 18:58
It was fun, shame about the back of the track being wet !... mind I got some free hang time off my b1 out of thr hair pin ! lol...

What did Mr Stallion find inside that Gp3 engine ??.

Mine has half a pull start now !... still starts fine I'm real happy it didn't lunch it'self ! I might have a good one ! :) fingers crossed.. !

Changed the rear tubeless valve to the short type much better :) more room between the valve and edge of the rim thanks for the idea stallion.

stallion
5th July 2010, 19:24
lol, yea it had bit of a melt down/grind up and a bearing for desert, all cleaned up wasent to bad, just had to sand up piston a little, and bore had alittle damage before compression area, just waiting to find out if i can get hold of another head bearing or may make a bronze bearing and try that.

good to see your grc going well mr_penguin, they are much fun arnt they. hope you get gems h2o bike going ready for next race day.

wouldnt have mindid some more track time if the weather didnt turn, never mind

mr_penguin
5th July 2010, 20:02
I was going to try out gem's watercooled on sunday but as you know it didn't happen..

I'd really like to sort that bike out for her as she's never really had a good ride on it yet.

You might like to source a real polini small end bearing for that gp3 thats more or less what i've done
I can send you a link to where I got mine from in italy if you like.