PDA

View Full Version : MFSC called well organised by police & praised

carver
6th July 2010, 20:33
it is all here (http://www.stuff.co.nz/waikato-times/news/3887810/Radio-man-high-dives-on-bike-into-river)

thanks Rob Lindsay!

Mormon Few Stunt Crew

sil3nt
6th July 2010, 21:19
:lol:

At least you riding over the humps was a real stunt. Any kid who grew up in Ngaruawahia did this every weekend off the rail bridge!

CHOPPA
7th July 2010, 19:41
hahaha nice! Who built the bloody ramp lol

98tls
7th July 2010, 20:12
South Islanders shudder and walk away wishing there was a way to live further away from "up there".

pc220
8th July 2010, 21:05
South Islanders shudder and walk away wishing there was a way to live further away from "up there".

any chance of getting refugee status to come to the south, far away from 'up here'. ?

Usarka
8th July 2010, 21:09
MFSC called well organised by police & praised thanks Rob Lindsay!

Actual quote = "it appeared the stunt was well organised"

Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuth (that's stretched) :lol:

carver
9th July 2010, 17:27
Actual quote = "it appeared the stunt was well organised"

Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuth (that's stretched) :lol:

ok noobs, max let the cat out of the bag a bit

http://www.3news.co.nz/Mad-Max-jumps-bike-off-Hamilton-bridge/tabid/317/articleID/164977/Default.aspx

carver
9th July 2010, 17:30
hahaha nice! Who built the bloody ramp lol

some maoris bro, cant ya tell!

puddytat
9th July 2010, 19:16
:shifty:Yeah , I wouldnt get those fellas to build your next one. Youll be needin' to go a heck of a lot fasterer too

zeocen
9th July 2010, 21:25
I'm sorry but anything you do that is bad and evil is offset by your fabulous hair and delicious moustache. Those are magnificent.

carver
10th July 2010, 10:10
:shifty:Yeah , I wouldnt get those fellas to build your next one. Youll be needin' to go a heck of a lot fasterer too

haha, the thought was, that if the cops came, and they got the ramp, it would be no great loss

I'm sorry but anything you do that is bad and evil is offset by your fabulous hair and delicious moustache. Those are magnificent.

haha, why thank you, the mo is now gone, i got sick of it tickling my nose when i was trying to sleep