PDA

View Full Version : Polini 4.2 exhaust upgrade..

footprintracing
17th July 2010, 13:47
I have a 4.2 polini, and have been told upgrading the exhaust to the 6.2 version will help increase performance a bit...also heard the 6.2 polini exhausts can be prone to cracking and are expensive?? So ive looked at bzm exhausts, and am wanting to know which part number is the same as the polini 6.2 exhaust. Looking on http://www.bizetamotor.com/ENG/main_eng.htm, im guessing its part number: 014017, EXHAUST SYSTEM, RACING BZM 50cc with silencer 200 mm, as the 40cc version would be the same as whats already on my bike?? And would a system like this be a straight bolt on mod?

woodyracer
18th July 2010, 14:56
I have a 4.2 polini, and have been told upgrading the exhaust to the 6.2 version will help increase performance a bit...also heard the 6.2 polini exhausts can be prone to cracking and are expensive?? So ive looked at bzm exhausts, and am wanting to know which part number is the same as the polini 6.2 exhaust. Looking on http://www.bizetamotor.com/ENG/main_eng.htm, im guessing its part number: 014017, EXHAUST SYSTEM, RACING BZM 50cc with silencer 200 mm, as the 40cc version would be the same as whats already on my bike?? And would a system like this be a straight bolt on mod?

Hae travis, it max {i had the blue polini} with my old bike i just put a second hand air cooled 6.2 dreambike exhaust on without too mcuh trouble.....and boosted the horse power up from 4.2 to 4.7

footprintracing
18th July 2010, 15:51
heya max, trouble is id have to find one lol i imagine not too many people would wanna part with them lol:mellow:

888mike
19th July 2010, 10:44
Hi there, have you tried Greg at xtreme he would be able to help with the BZM idea and also how about bringin your Polini and havin a burn on our track at Edgecumbe, it's a worth while 2hr trip to come over I used to travel from Walton to Edgecumbe every month. Cheers Mike East Bay Pocket bike club.

footprintracing
19th July 2010, 19:26
888mike, ill get onto greg about it, does he deal bzm parts? im not too concerned about brands i just want something thatl give the 4.2 a bit more pep:2guns: , and yeah i have contemplated coming over too edgecumbe, will try too once i get the bikes sorted :yes:

orange
20th July 2010, 07:18
that bzm exhaust is $500

888mike
20th July 2010, 13:26
Hey there Travis, we have a race meet on the 31st and 1st so if you are keen the Saturday from lunch time is just practice day and we will only charge ten dollars for non members to ride and there will be people at the track with knowledge and help for you to get your bikes sorted and we might even get you hooked on B1s as well if you want some cheap reliable horse power.
Cheers Mike.

footprintracing
23rd July 2010, 17:01
Dont think ill be ready by then..new baby and all lol

Orange..feck..thou thats what i was expecting, arent any cheaper options out there?? Spose not with the polinis lol