PDA

View Full Version : How was dead deer involved with shooting of biker?

Bob
21st July 2010, 00:21
When a biker was found dead by a deer, police thought it was a case of the two coming together. But then things took a strange twist.

"I've never seen an accident like this," Chief Deputy Coroner Paul Cycak, referring to the incident near Salem Township in Pennsylvania. “State troopers saw a dead deer on Route 819 and a wrecked bike with 47-year-old William Mark Amos underneath it. They thought the man died from injuries he suffered.”

But when they lifted Amos’s Harley off him, they discovered a gun belonging to Amos… and a bullet wound in the back of his head. "There was a fracture to the rear of his head, and the gun laying on the ground. We decided to collect other evidence and send him for autopsy" Cycak added.

The coroner said that while a self-inflicted wound is possible, it is not common for such a wound to happen in the rear of the head. Amos’ gloves are being examined for gunshot residue and bloodwork has been sent for analysis.

Gremlin
21st July 2010, 00:41
I'd say your first action would be matching the bullet to the gun...

miloking
21st July 2010, 03:39
I reckon it was just a hit and the killer is trying to frame the deer as a suspect...you know the usual murder/suicide story...

LBD
21st July 2010, 05:09
Maybe they should check for hoof prints on the trigger and residue on the hoofs....:shifty:

Grubber
21st July 2010, 07:00
Maybe they should check for hoof prints on the trigger and residue on the hoofs....:shifty:

Fuckin deer aye!
Could never trust those bastards!

Shadows
22nd July 2010, 22:22
Fucking trigger happy pillions

neels
22nd July 2010, 22:23
I reckon it was just a hit and the killer is trying to frame the deer as a suspect...you know the usual murder/suicide story...

Well it worked for david bain, deer, dad, almost the same thing.