PDA

View Full Version : Edgecumbe end-of-season round.

888mike
26th July 2010, 12:37
Time to collect your Gold, this is the last round for the 2009-2010 season two rounds on Sunday gates open at 8.30 scruitneering and sign in to be done by 9.30 racing starts at 10.00 prize giving at the Plains Hotel 3.00pm bar tab and food supplied.
Track open at 12.00noon Saturday for practice all welcome if you come earlier we will be around working on new shed at track. Bring you battle gear game on. Cheers Mike

mr_penguin
27th July 2010, 09:27
Good stuff thats the news i've been waiting for :Punk:

Let's just hope the weather is good and the track is dry this weekend.

Can't wait to have a good ride on me sava's

Ian.

888mike
27th July 2010, 12:47
The weathers always good here Ian :yes: and the beers always cold:drool:

mr_penguin
27th July 2010, 13:28
In that case it sounds like the best place in NZ for a race track ! :Punk:

I'm told that two stroke smells better over there to ! hahah :shutup:

Ian

rapid van cleef
27th July 2010, 22:42
hey, i know steve, and have been considering getting a pocket bike for a while now. thing is, are those 50cc thing u can buy off trademe any good for like 250 bucks? or am i gonna have to spend more cash to make it competitive. id like to race in the pack,not just at the back! can you give me a clue?

stallion
27th July 2010, 23:26
yea cant wait, lol. gona be another mean weekend:Punk:

daz71
28th July 2010, 13:23
Sorry guys cant make it this time, we have got inline hockey in new plymonth :weep:Hope you all have a great day racing , see you at the start of the new season:wari:

888mike
28th July 2010, 13:58
Hey Daz the sacrifice we make for our kids, lucky my sacrifice is pocket bikes damn that boy of mine lol. I will give Mike your prizes to bring home for ya.

888mike
28th July 2010, 14:30
hey, i know steve, and have been considering getting a pocket bike for a while now. thing is, are those 50cc thing u can buy off trademe any good for like 250 bucks? or am i gonna have to spend more cash to make it competitive. id like to race in the pack,not just at the back! can you give me a clue?

Hey there Rapid, the bikes on trade me are fine but you do have to do some work to make them raceable, Greg at xtreme minimoto has got 5 Daytona ones in stock for $395.00 and they are ready to race the only thing holding you back from the front of the pack on one of these bikes is your own ability. Cheers Mike (come out to the track on saturday avo and have a yak, look for my Red trailer and Subie wagon).:rockon:

888mike
28th July 2010, 14:32
In that case it sounds like the best place in NZ for a race track ! :Punk:

I'm told that two stroke smells better over there to ! hahah :shutup:

Ian

R30 smells awesum burnt but it tastes good with diet coke too:stupid:

mr_penguin
28th July 2010, 14:49
R30 smells awesum burnt but it tastes good with diet coke too:stupid:

Might have to try that at prize givin on suday ! haha but will it put me over the limit for the drive
home ??..

Picking if I fart in the car gem's won't mind one bit ! hahah..

Ian

888mike
28th July 2010, 14:53
Might have to try that at prize givin on suday ! haha but will it put me over the limit for the drive
home ??..

Picking if I fart in the car gem's won't mind one bit ! hahah..

Ian
Will if I throw in a bit of Chivers regal that we gunna indulge in on satday night :yes:

mr_penguin
28th July 2010, 15:03
Will if I throw in a bit of Chivers regal that we gunna indulge in on satday night :yes:

:gob: I'll have mine with two cubes of ice sir bar tender !

Ian

p.s you don't want me racing sunday do ya ? hahaha

888mike
30th July 2010, 10:44
If any one needs any info about the weekend please phone or txt me on 0272722460 as I will be away from the computer for the next 3 days.
Thanks Mike, Eastern Bay Pocket Bike Club Inc

888mike
2nd August 2010, 12:12
Thank you to all the members who came and braved the weather and stayed on for the prize giving and Congrats to all those who rode away with trophys.
Next month is the start of our new season so we will be having the elections for the comitee, I will post membership fees and agenda for meeting closer to the time.
Cheers again, Mike McMillan EBPBC:2thumbsup

daz71
3rd August 2010, 11:40
Thanks Mike and To the club for our points medals the kids are stoked ,cant wait to get to the next meeting