PDA

View Full Version : Anyone looking to flat within the next few months?

Thani-B
4th August 2010, 20:20
Finally found a mate who is keen to go flatting, but with me being a student it's making our quest to find a place a bit hard (I might actually have to get a job :gob: ). So wondering if there is anyone in the SMC who is looking at flatting and wants to be our third (and/or possibly 4th) flatmate?
We are looking within this area http://i35.tinypic.com/r25k5h.jpg as my mate works in Kingsland.

We could take over and make it a biker flat hehe :shifty:

R6_kid
4th August 2010, 20:58
pocket cracker?

Squiggles
4th August 2010, 21:16
We have happy couch

Gone Burger
4th August 2010, 21:17
pocket cracker?

Haha you bet me to it. :innocent:

Suntoucher
5th August 2010, 00:41
If I get off my ass and find a job I could be interested, albeit would be hardly in. Been meaning to find a new place since I moved up to Auckland at the start of last year, then went house hunting, then the property market fell to pieces and never really considered a flat.

Else if I can get a decent amount of web work, in which case aside from class I'd be always in and constantly drunk. God, I hate coding.

pocketcracker
5th August 2010, 12:47
Awww Shuukz Guys ! :shifty:

Dare
8th August 2010, 13:16
Else if I can get a decent amount of web work, in which case aside from class I'd be always in and constantly drunk. God, I hate coding.

That goes double for me =) Novemberish?

Thani-B
8th August 2010, 17:11
Well I'm aiming to have moved into a new place by end of September/start of October, so if you guys can sort yourselves out by then it could work out nicely. Hopefully that will give me enough time to find a job and save for a bond...

Suntoucher
19th October 2010, 11:06
Kicking up a dead horse but will be looking for a tenant for 2 months(25 Nov-25 Jan) in Browns Bay. Rent will be cheap(hundred a week or so) because it'll be just to keep me from being bored in a massive furnished house by myself.

Subject to interviews etc of course, will need to be someone who doesn't drive me insane over two months.

Dare
19th October 2010, 12:35
Kicking up a dead horse but will be looking for a tenant for 2 months(25 Nov-25 Jan) in Browns Bay. Rent will be cheap(hundred a week or so) because it'll be just to keep me from being bored in a massive furnished house by myself.

Subject to interviews etc of course, will need to be someone who doesn't drive me insane over two months.

As opposed to someone who is actually insane? :woohoo:

Suntoucher
19th October 2010, 14:08
Insane people I don't mind, as I'm already halfway there, just needs to be good insane.

Suntoucher
4th November 2010, 15:46
One last try, some pictures to entice. I really do need someone in.

There's a longer, larger post in Rant n Rave

Dare
4th November 2010, 16:33
One last try, some pictures to entice. I really do need someone in.

There's a longer, larger post in Rant n Rave
Looks nice!
I'll be in touch if I get a job in the next few weeks :facepalm:

Thani-B
4th November 2010, 17:58
Looks nice!
I'll be in touch if I get a job in the next few weeks :facepalm:

I'm in the same boat, still looking for a job.

Little Miss Trouble
4th November 2010, 18:01
Where did you want to live Thani? I'm looking to move back up and get a job end of November

Suntoucher
4th November 2010, 18:10
Yeah, you guys really need jobs, could always find a cheap flat in the meantime.

Oh, hey! What a coincidence! I have one of those!

Little Miss Trouble
4th November 2010, 19:09
I'd be looking for somewhere South East, not on the Shore

Toaster
4th November 2010, 19:13
We could take over and make it a biker flat hehe :shifty:

So it will be bikes parked in the lounge then?!

Thani-B
4th November 2010, 20:55
Where did you want to live Thani? I'm looking to move back up and get a job end of November

I'd prefer somewhere fairly close to central. I'm waiting to hear back from an old employer though, and if I get that job then I wont be moving till they no longer need me as its in the area that I'm already living.

Thani-B
4th November 2010, 21:04

Hehe. Maybe. I was thinking a spare room just for gear, garage full of bikes and parts...

Little Miss Trouble
4th November 2010, 21:07

:innocent:

I'd prefer somewhere fairly close to central. I'm waiting to hear back from an old employer though, and if I get that job then I wont be moving till they no longer need me as its in the area that I'm already living.

Fair enough, I'm all finished up here in about three weeks so we'll see where we're both at then.

Edit: Central would probably be better for me in the long run anyway