PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got a motor that will fit in a 1981 TT250?

cowboyz
7th September 2010, 15:57
aas title really. the one i got is pretty friken hopeless really. maybe put anything in there thats not too hard to shoehorn in for a river hack?

White trash
7th September 2010, 15:59
aas title really. the one i got is pretty friken hopeless really. maybe put anything in there thats not too hard to shoehorn in for a river hack?

GSX550? Be pretty cool on the beach.

cowboyz
7th September 2010, 16:00

you got one?
that would be pretty cool.

bogan
7th September 2010, 16:04
just ghost ride the TT over a cliff and get a CR :done:

White trash
7th September 2010, 16:05
you got one?

I have but I should really hang onto it for when I turn the existing one into a molten lump of aluminium with a couple of tanks of methanol. I've got a good MVX motor but you can't have that either sorry.

NZsarge
7th September 2010, 16:10
By pretty cool you mean deadly... :laugh:

you got one?
Rather you than me, would'nt really wanna be the test pilot..

Now why on earth would he do that? Specially when he could buy a YZ or KX instead.. :D

bogan
7th September 2010, 16:13
Now why on earth would he do that? Specially when he could buy a YZ or KX instead.. :D

good point, he'd probly want to take baby steps from shitty bike to awesome bike, YZ's and KX's fill that middle ground nicely :shifty:

White trash
7th September 2010, 16:16

Nah, I've seen far scarier than that little idea. I've seen GPZ1100 beach racers, there's a dude in Auckland with a Haldanes backed 999 beach racer and quite frankly, it's one of the few Ducatis that gives me a hardon :D

NZsarge
7th September 2010, 16:19
good point, he'd probly want to take baby steps from shitty bike to awesome bike, YZ's and KX's fill that middle ground nicely :shifty:

Nice come back dude but I think you're thinking of RM's...

NZsarge
7th September 2010, 16:25

And yeah, if he wanted to go to a Honda he'd wanna be invisible like a ghost coz ya wouldn't wanna be seen dead riding one... Phew... finally dreamt up a retort. :Punk:

Nah, I've seen far scarier than that little idea. I've seen GPZ1100 beach racers, there's a dude in Auckland with a Haldanes backed 999 beach racer and quite frankly, it's one of the few Ducatis that gives me a hardon :D
Yeah saw the magazine article and video on the 999. Personally I think beaches are far better covered with babes in bikini's be there ya go..

cowboyz
7th September 2010, 16:31
I have but I should really hang onto it for when I turn the existing one into a molten lump of aluminium with a couple of tanks of methanol. I've got a good MVX motor but you can't have that either sorry.

anything else I cant have ya tease!!! :Pokey:

Its all fun... right up to the bit after you go... I wonder if I can make that..............................

Yeah.. that is mental.. but Im kinda thinking a VERY budget piece of shit that I can bif around the river!

Nice come back dude but I think you're thinking of RM's...

think If I could get my hands on a YZ motor I can make it work. I probably should fix the brakes really......

NZsarge
7th September 2010, 16:40
think If I could get my hands on a YZ motor I can make it work. I probably should fix the brakes really......

Good lord, you and your brakes! and axles.. and....

cowboyz
7th September 2010, 16:45
Good lord, you and your brakes! and axles.. and....

its a yamaha! stuff just gets out of the way for it!

NZsarge
7th September 2010, 16:47
its a yamaha! stuff just gets out of the way for it!

Sheesh, don't remind me. That still haunts me..

cowboyz
7th September 2010, 16:58
Sheesh, don't remind me. That still haunts me..

ha! I forgot about that. although I really wish I had video of a 3 foot bike fitting through a 3foot 1inch gap!

hayd3n
7th September 2010, 17:09
buy my project

Kickaha
7th September 2010, 17:25
I've got a good MVX motor but you can't have that either sorry.

Fuck you're a funny cunt, evryone knows there's no such thing as a "good" MVX motor