PDA

View Full Version : Edgecumbe Racing 2nd & 3rd October

888mike
27th September 2010, 11:51
Hey there pocket bikers, its round two and hopefully the weather is gunna be kind to us.
Saturday 12noon till we have had enough 5pm latest, Sunday 8.30am gates open racing starts at 10am.
Nominations for commitee are to be seconded at riders brief, they are as follows, President Mike McM, Vice pres Mike H, Club Captain Brian W, Treasurer Geoff McC and Secretary Ian S.
All welcome and hope to see you there, Mike EBPBC:yes:

daz71
27th September 2010, 19:33
Hi mike we will be there on sunday cant wait:yes:

stallion
28th September 2010, 20:56
yea we be there, mascot and all. beter then riping up the streets and getting noise control around lol. see yaz sat

888mike
29th September 2010, 11:35
How long till you Waihi boys turn up with a fire breathing sidecar hahaha. Im stupid enough to swing on one lol.:laugh:

stallion
29th September 2010, 16:27
yea i need to round up my b1 parts and put it in the gp3 then use the gp3 motor for sidecar i think. had it layed out in shed the other week, not to hard to make, depends how ruf i wannabe lol

mr_penguin
30th September 2010, 16:17
How long till you Waihi boys turn up with a fire breathing sidecar hahaha. Im stupid enough to swing on one lol.:laugh:

Mate your not STUPID ! your NUTS! you gotta be nuts to be in this sport !

These things are made in china ! and we race them ! yup we are nuts ! hahah

Regards
Ian

stallion
30th September 2010, 18:17
Mate your not STUPID ! your NUTS! you gotta be nuts to be in this sport !

These things are made in china ! and we race them ! yup we are nuts ! hahah

Regards
Ian

yep nuts but hell is it fun lol, how you get on with gems bike, be good to finally see it running, lol

mr_penguin
1st October 2010, 21:04
yep nuts but hell is it fun lol, how you get on with gems bike, be good to finally see it running, lol

Mate I have the darn thing running and sorted I hope ! hard to be leave
I know !

And guess what she's not riding this weekend ! I can't win.....

I'm like you I just wanna see her on the darn thing !.

Hows that gp3 / b1 hybrid coming along ?.

Ian

stallion
1st October 2010, 21:14
Mate I have the darn thing running and sorted I hope ! hard to be leave
I know !

And guess what she's not riding this weekend ! I can't win.....

I'm like you I just wanna see her on the darn thing !.

Hows that gp3 / b1 hybrid coming along ?.

Ian

lol, havent touched it, just been sorting other bikes out. if it dies it dies. gona put that b1 motor together with lots of mods and 50kit next week, just been a bit off me feet lately

bummer to hear, wouldnt of thought she would miss an exciting weekend, maybe you can blast it around the track for her, lmao

see you tommorow on the track

stallion
4th October 2010, 16:38
thanks everyone who turned up for racing this weekend, and for those that couldnt be there, sorry you couldnt make it. had a few spills here and there but great to see improvments in riders.

888mike
7th October 2010, 11:43
Hey Mike sorry for chukin ya in at the deep end for your first time as vice pres, Geoff filled me in today about a few things so we will have a few things to talk about as a committee. Hope all went well just seen a crash at orchard that was sent to me by Greg looked like a red B1 think it mite a been Ian so will catch up with him this avo.
Catch ya soon, Mike:niceone:

stallion
7th October 2010, 18:04
haha, yea sweet as, wasnt to bad in the deep end, yea will have to sort some stuff out. just looking up some ideas online.

yea ian had some good cornering skills for orchard, lol:laugh: wouldnt mind seeing that video.

mr_penguin
7th October 2010, 18:42
That darn orchid corner ! grrr.. I have seen the video ! I must admit I did exit stage left well that time! :yes:

I think I just run right off the side of the tyre and laid it down trying to hard to catch wills....

I have a little bit of a repair bill...... oh well.....

Other than that was a good meeting ! good to see every one !

Regards
Ian

haha, yea sweet as, wasnt to bad in the deep end, yea will have to sort some stuff out. just looking up some ideas online.

yea ian had some good cornering skills for orchard, lol:laugh: wouldnt mind seeing that video.

daz71
7th October 2010, 20:02
I propose that we change the name of down the orchard to down the penguin lol:facepalm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUHy697_glY

mr_penguin
9th October 2010, 08:59
Every time I see that video it cracks me up !...

I'm just glad no one got hurt or it was not a real big pile up on the first lap !!

Two meetings in a row on the same corner....... Kinda reminds me of the hair pin.... :shutup:

I dunno how I get out the pit gates without falling off !...... Wait I did fall off there to ! :violin:

On the plus side I have not binned my reverse yet..... but there's always next meeting ! hahaha

Regards
Ian

I propose that we change the name of down the orchard to down the penguin lol:facepalm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUHy697_glY

888mike
12th October 2010, 11:38
Shit Ian you fessing up to bining out pit gate what about ya missus in the pits :killingme
That GRC should be able to make you cart wheel sooner or later hope not tho mate dont like calling ambulances:doctor:
Any way role on next meeting I got some catchin up to do:headbang:

mr_penguin
12th October 2010, 15:54
Shit Ian you fessing up to bining out pit gate what about ya missus in the pits :killingme

That was a real fluke that ! haha I'm just hanging out for a team in the teams race to beat that record !

That GRC should be able to make you cart wheel sooner or later hope not tho mate dont like calling ambulances:doctor:

That makes two of us I don't like riding in ambulance's either !.. I know they have body roll around corners but it's just not the same ! hahah :facepalm:

Any way role on next meeting I got some catchin up to do:headbang:

I'm much the same as last meeting really didn''t help me points wise either !.

Regards
Ian