PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Inter School Mini Bike Champs

newmanz
30th September 2010, 12:18
That time of year again.
18th October till 20th October
23 schools and over 400 riders on custom build i-Moto mini bikes ( Pocket bikes )
Many more classes and weight divisions this time.
We have the actual main Manfield track broken into a 1.5km custom styled track with all the twists and turns this year, also the covered pit areas, toilets, grand stand seating it will be awesome.
There will also be camera news crews and reporters attending.
Aaron Slight was there last year, so hopefully he will be able to attend the prize giving again. ( fingers crossed )

Students have built their own bikes through the Tools4Work skills training programs.
Really great designs, very well built.
I tried racing these guys last year on an " Out of the box factory water cooled bike " and got my ass handed to me, so I will be in the side lines this time.. haha

Anyway, guys if your part of the Tools4Work program, come to the Newmanz R/C Direct page on Facebook and sign up. Lots cool articles to read and some tips on tune ups.

Facebook link : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Auckland/Newmanz-RC-Direct-LTD/150568778894

Also anyone else who can offer good tuneup tips or things that could help these guys out, please email me. My contact details are on the Facebook page.

See you all down in Feilding on the 18th
Oh yeah, this year I am giving away a free 125cc Custom kitted Dirt bike and lots other stuff

Shane.

mr_penguin
30th September 2010, 16:25
I hope some of these guys show up at the edgecumbe track some time as I know
a lot of club members would love to see what has rolled out of the metel work shop !

We had a few guys show up last year was good to see !.

Ian