PDA

View Full Version : Looking for cheapo mini dirt sales in Wellington

Babelfish
5th October 2010, 10:07
Hi,

I am after a cheap mini dirt bike for my son who is 6. I am keen to get one of the cheapo jobbies (i.e. around $300) as a. he may no like it, but more importantly b. that's all I have.

I have seen loads of comments on here, but most noteably someone wrote they had found a reputable place in Wellington that supplied them.

Are you able to flick me contact details if they still can?

Happy to also recieve any advice, but please make it constructive, I am well aware of the obvious pro's and con's.

24xtreme
7th October 2010, 15:55
Pretty sure there was a seller that was based in Upper Hutt that sold el cheapo chinese bikes. I bought a 49cc pocket bike ($250) from him last year. Not sure if he still does business though.

If i was you I would save abit more $$ and get a nice Reaper bike from an auckland seller for $749. I bought one for my sisters birthday to see if she liked it and was it was perfect. Small yet agile, 4 speed manual and good tyres. Perfect for hooning around the backroads at night. The build quality is better than those unbranded chinese bikes.

SMOKEU
7th October 2010, 17:57
You'd be better off forking out a little bit more and getting an old Honda Z50. Those cheap Chinese dirt bikes are terrible, I had one and it was shit.