PDA

View Full Version : ROAD TRIP! Wellington!

The Pastor
14th October 2010, 15:17
Anyone keen for a road trip to buy a motorcycle?

dogsnbikes
14th October 2010, 15:23
Anyone keen for a road trip to buy a motorcycle?

Always up for a road trip what are you getting? and how soon do you want it?

I'm looking at a bike in Tauranga at the moment

The Pastor
14th October 2010, 15:24
buying a gl145 in wellington!

Number One
14th October 2010, 15:28
buying a gl145 in wellington!

:lol: used to commute on one of these from Hutt to Welly - can't say I envy anyone planning on riding one from Welly to Auks...twill be a slow journey at least you could take in the scenary!!!

dogsnbikes
14th October 2010, 15:34
If its legal I will ride it north for you just for the share enjoyment hell I'm on a four week break otherwise I'll unbolt it and put it in the boot of the car....

Will pm you over the weekend in regards trip to Tauranga

The Pastor
14th October 2010, 15:41
ok, you guys are clearly missing the point. This was posted in the SMC forum, so obviously im talking about driving down with a trailer and sharing fuel costs.

the smc dont ride.

White trash
14th October 2010, 15:44
ok, you guys are clearly missing the point. This was posted in the SMC forum, so obviously im talking about driving down with a trailer and sharing fuel costs.

the smc dont ride.

Let me get this straight, you wanna get other people to come for a ride in the car, to Wellington and back, to pick up your motorbike, and you want them to help pay for gas?

Bwahahahaha, the fucken yoof of today.......

Luckylegs
14th October 2010, 16:45
"Fear and loathing...." meets "Revenge of the nerds"

PirateJafa
14th October 2010, 17:46
Pick the right day of the week and I'm in, bitch.

Maha
14th October 2010, 17:55
Let me get this straight, you wanna get other people to come for a ride in the car, to Wellington and back, to pick up your motorbike, and you want them to help pay for gas?

The irony of it all is...that very scenario will happen, its all in the wording Jimmy.
You have to make it look like your ''mates'' are onto a winner, which RM has clearly done...:yes:

The Pastor
14th October 2010, 18:12
Pick the right day of the week and I'm in, bitch.

it will prob be a weekend, what suits you?

PirateJafa
14th October 2010, 18:25
it will prob be a weekend, what suits you?

Tues/Wed, hah.

Squiggles
14th October 2010, 18:46

This will be the 4th? trip for such a purchase :shutup:

The Pastor
14th October 2010, 19:52
This will be the 4th? trip for such a purchase :shutup:

maybe not quasi offerd to pick it up for me

motorbyclist
14th October 2010, 23:26

the smc dont ride.

yeah - but we fit an entire AX100 into the boot of a toyota starlet! that 1330cc motor is smaller than some people's bikes

trailers are old-hat now - it's the boots of hatchbacks now for us (two successful welly trips so far, plus another for race fairings!)

Real_Wolf
15th October 2010, 15:30
Semi keen if its a tuesday

Dare
15th October 2010, 15:49
Depending on when I might be going down anyway for a 3 day bash with some class mates, would be nice to have non-cagers to ride with though!