PDA

View Full Version : Christchurch minimoto

imdying
16th October 2010, 09:41
With daylight savings of course comes some more minimoto action. If you're interested in when we're going to rip up some car parks next (every one or two weeks over summer) then flick me a PM and we'll let you know where and when.

Aleksey
17th November 2010, 00:07
Hi, can't send a PM - not enough site involvement. Could you send me these updates please?
Cheers

imdying
18th November 2010, 15:22
Hi, can't send a PM - not enough site involvement. Could you send me these updates please?
CheersYou're gonna have to post more then... you shouldn't need too many to PM your cell phone number (we'll add it to the clubs phonelist and you'll get a text). Either that or post it here. Or maybe a mod will see this post, have pity on you, and upgrade your account manually.

Since you have to post whore a bit, tell us about yourself... do you have a bike? A minimoto? 10 minimotos? (don't laugh, it happens) Do you have some gear to ride in? Do you have a van or wagon? Any mechanical experience? Are you a composite worker? Broken any bones? Like to?

"Club" makes it sound formal. It's really not ;)

imdying
22nd November 2010, 09:46
We are tentatively putting Saturday afternoon out there as our next round. It's pretty much only weather dependant, so watch the met for updates. Plan is, as usual, get there sometime around 2:30 (2-3), first race about 3. It's round 4 (3 6 lap races) of the Usual Suspects Series, Phil is hanging on to the lead by 1 point... It's also round 1 of the Air Cooled Cup (two 10 lap races).

{.bLanK}G_o_D
25th November 2010, 01:32
It's round 4 (three, 6 lap races) of the Usual Suspects Series

Andrew is goin down!

imdying
26th November 2010, 09:29
Who cares!?! :blink:

{.bLanK}G_o_D
28th November 2010, 17:25
Doh, my bike went all Piker river on my ass yesterday.
Time for a 5 port.