PDA

View Full Version : Help

Evilelmo
9th December 2010, 21:49
hey guys i was riding home tonight on my CBR 250 rr and i noticed theat when i incresed throttle that there seemed to be almost a grinding feeling when i acellerated and i pulled in the clutch no problems no noise reved the engin no problem but any load u can hear it the noise and feel it please ay ideas starts fine ideils fine no problems just this

psycho22
9th December 2010, 23:12
hey guys i was riding home tonight on my CBR 250 rr and i noticed theat when i incresed throttle that there seemed to be almost a grinding feeling when i acellerated and i pulled in the clutch no problems no noise reved the engin no problem but any load u can hear it the noise and feel it please ay ideas starts fine ideils fine no problems just this

Learn how to spell and use punctuation.

You might just make it a bit easier for people to understand how to help you.

Gibbo89
9th December 2010, 23:28
Learn how to spell and use punctuation.

You mean like the type of punctuation and grammar in the post of my signature? :facepalm:

It wasn't that hard to understand him, even though it was pretty average. But, after all, it is the internet. :innocent:

Edit: I don't know what is wrong with your bike, but I hope you can get it sorted.

psycho22
10th December 2010, 00:02
You mean like the type of punctuation and grammar in the post of my signature? :facepalm:

It wasn't that hard to understand him, even though it was pretty average. But, after all, it is the internet. :innocent:

Edit: I don't know what is wrong with your bike, but I hope you can get it sorted.

Precisely.:yes:

Yeah I know it's not that hard but at 1am my brain doesn't want to try and decipher that mess.

As to the OP's bike I wouldn't have a clue either. ( helpful bunch aren't we? :sunny:)

psycho22
10th December 2010, 00:03
I don't remember clicking a lightbulb.:angry:

Teflon
10th December 2010, 05:51
Is your chain and sprockets fucked dude?

The Baron
10th December 2010, 05:59
+1 for chain and sprockets - How long since this has been done?

sinfull
10th December 2010, 06:02
Just ride in to a bike workshop and ask em to check it out, 5 minutes and should be no charge.