PDA

View Full Version : Pit Bike racing!

Teava
27th January 2011, 08:02
Anyone know where they hold races for pit bikes? (in Auckland area)

Cheers

Henk
29th January 2011, 07:26
They used to race on the Saturday at Mt Wellington bucket meets, numbers have been falling off lately but there are still a couple that turn up and turn some laps. If the numbers and / or interest were there I'm sure there would be no objection to races being run on any given day.
Dates are at
www.amcc.co.nz

Edit. It's pockets I'm thinking of not pit bikes but with nylon on non nobblies you might be OK. Might pay to contact JC. His details are on the amcc website I think.

Teava
31st January 2011, 07:40
They used to race on the Saturday at Mt Wellington bucket meets, numbers have been falling off lately but there are still a couple that turn up and turn some laps. If the numbers and / or interest were there I'm sure there would be no objection to races being run on any given day.
Dates are at
www.amcc.co.nz

Edit. It's pockets I'm thinking of not pit bikes but with nylon on non nobblies you might be OK. Might pay to contact JC. His details are on the amcc website I think.

Cool thanks for your help mate, but yeah im after dirt racing.

DVS 69
1st February 2011, 11:24
I'd like to know if theres anywhere to ride pit bikes here in New Plymouth ?? Anyone no of anywhere to ride please please please message me, Leave ya number and i get in touch etc