PDA

View Full Version : Signup Stand 2011

Squiggles
22nd February 2011, 15:35
I was thinking next Friday, need someone to be there in the morning as I have morning classes in epsom. Thoughts?

Magua
22nd February 2011, 16:35
Wednesday is clubs day and is advertised in the orientation program. We wont find as many people walking about on the Friday.

Hanne
23rd February 2011, 19:38
We have space booked for every day.
Can go wed and fri though as we can pick when we use the space.
Our spot is not that central but if no one else sets up in their spot by 10.30 we can take it.

I reckon there will be people round the whole week though, were quite a few wandering around today (and heaps at Epsom of course!). So would be worth being out for 2 days if enough people can volunteer to help out on wed and fri...

Who is going to be about to lend a hand?

maggot
23rd February 2011, 20:22
Can't help out, but will swing round and say hi, look for the big ginger beard :yes:

GSXR Trace
23rd February 2011, 20:27
There were loads of people around today, being a demonstrator i got roped into taking the first year newbies down to the lab and showing them bio... we had far more than we expected... so why are you only setting up next week and not this week as well?

Squiggles
23rd February 2011, 21:50
There were loads of people around today, being a demonstrator i got roped into taking the first year newbies down to the lab and showing them bio... we had far more than we expected... so why are you only setting up next week and not this week as well?

Want to man a stall for us this week? :sunny: I've got all my stuff on at Epsom campus at the mo.

We have a spot booked for between Science and Shads but if other clubs don't use their spot before 10:30 we can for the day (Hopefully we can get opposite the gym again).

Henry from the ACC prevention team will be in the quad area opposite the atms on Friday morning so drop on past, there might be a few freebies up for grabs :woohoo:

GSXR Trace
23rd February 2011, 22:20
Want to man a stall for us this week? :sunny: I've got all my stuff on at Epsom campus at the mo.

We have a spot booked for between Science and Shads but if other clubs don't use their spot before 10:30 we can for the day (Hopefully we can get opposite the gym again).

Henry from the ACC prevention team will be in the quad area opposite the atms on Friday morning so drop on past, there might be a few freebies up for grabs :woohoo:

haha i am hanging with the first years and have more training again tomorrow, so you expect me to be at uni every day the week before classes start again?! ha unlikely! going to need some solid bribery for that to happen!
but seriously, should find someone to man the stand thurs or at least fri! that whole area was full of people today - being orientation for the newbies means they are all there finding their way around trying to get settled in!
why not have a sign up sheet with the ACC stand on friday?

Squiggles
27th February 2011, 15:27
Next Wed and Friday, should be setup just after 10:30

Hanne
3rd March 2011, 12:56
Friday stall, yell out if/when you can lend a hand.
Strata after.

kthnxbai

gijoe1313
3rd March 2011, 13:25
Go hard you guys, good to see you are doing your bit for trying to corral in those dangerous would-be filthy biker scum!

Burn out pad? Check!
Bikini models? Check!
Free beer? Check!
Midget tossing? Check!
Towing someone behind a bike? Check!
Rollies, stoppies, skiddies? Check!
Build a bike in 5 minutes and ride it 50m without dying? Check!

You know, all the usual shenanigan material! :innocent: :devil2:

GSXR Trace
3rd March 2011, 15:08
sorry im in class from 10, and when im finished im working until 5:15, so hope you have enough people!

Squiggles
3rd March 2011, 17:23
Hopefully, i flyered some bikes today.

My class finishes at 10:30 so will arrive soon after then and setup. Hope the weather holds out for us.

Chiller from 3:30pm?

Squiggles
4th March 2011, 09:59
Heading down to setup now