PDA

View Full Version : WTB - Pocket bike

DrunkenMistake
21st March 2011, 20:26
Hey guys and girls,
Im looking for a water cooled pocket bike, Im looking at using it for racing more than a bit of a piss around, I dont want to spend any more than $500, my only catch is I would have to pay it off, so if your not in a rush to sell I dont mind paying a deposit then paying off the rest and maybe a little for a thanks for the wait before receiving the bike.
Any help would be good,
Cheers guys.

DrunkenMistake
21st March 2011, 20:48
WTB - Pocket bike
Hey guys and girls,
Im looking for a water cooled pocket bike, Im looking at using it for racing more than a bit of a piss around, I dont want to spend any more than $500, my only catch is I would have to pay it off, so if your not in a rush to sell I dont mind paying a deposit then paying off the rest and maybe a little for a thanks for the wait before receiving the bike.
Any help would be good,
Cheers guys.

imdying
23rd March 2011, 11:33
What are the other locals racing? Daytonas? B1s? ZPFs?

imdying
24th March 2011, 12:44
Any luck finding out?

Could probably find you a ZPF for that sort money... near new PMT slicks, Zocchi clutch, Blata gears, range of front and rear gears, etc etc. Brakes are crap but... Wouldn't take it further than Timaru though! It's a little vicious for a newbie though, not unmanageable, you just need to be aware that it's not really a toy like the aircooled bikes.