PDA

View Full Version : Signup stand second semester?

Sy
18th July 2011, 22:32
Hey guys,

I was just wondering if we could possibly organize an SMC signup stand for some time this week. I have already had two emails from people who are keen to join so it might be worth setting one up for Thursday or Friday morning?

Let me know your thoughts and if anyone can help.

Cheers :woohoo:

maggot
19th July 2011, 15:24
Hey guys,

I was just wondering if we could possibly organize an SMC signup stand for some time this week. I have already had two emails from people who are keen to join so it might be worth setting one up for Thursday or Friday morning?

Let me know your thoughts and if anyone can help.

Cheers :woohoo:

Was wondering when we were gonna get this going! I'd be keen to help out, fridays I'm free after ten, so could put in a few hours then if need be.

PirateJafa
19th July 2011, 18:43
Currently I'm free both Thursday and Friday, unless any other commitments get crashed into those slots.

maggot
19th July 2011, 18:54
Actually, scratch my earlier post, just remembered I'm helping out at a conference all day :facepalm:
Thursday I'm freeish also, so could do some hours then

Sy
19th July 2011, 23:13
Thursday sounds good!
I am free all morning but have class at 12.
I was thinking we could set up at around 10:30 since any unclaimed spots are free to anyone then. I went and booked a spot today although there wasn't a lot left. It was next to the Shadows staircase, but hopefully we can get one a bit more out in the open.
Can anyone who rides into uni lend their bike for display?

maggot
20th July 2011, 12:31
I'm free from twelve so I can take over for a while after that, til three, if we wanna go that late. As for bikes I could lend my bomb, if you're desperate :scooter:

Sy
20th July 2011, 16:17
OK that sounds great. I have an break at 1 and finish class at 3 so can come and help pack up etc.
The more bikes the better, so bring yours along if possible! :2thumbsup

Squiggles
20th July 2011, 23:47
I'll drop the table in first thing tomorrow but have class with only a short gap for most of the day (and i'm at epsom campus)

Sy
21st July 2011, 13:15
Have packed up stand because weather was not playing nicely.:crybaby: Will try again next week. A couple of new members signed up though.

Squiggles
21st July 2011, 15:24
Have packed up stand because weather was not playing nicely.:crybaby: Will try again next week. A couple of new members signed up though.

Sweet, its fooken terrible at the moment.

Hanne
21st July 2011, 18:50
yeah, shame about the weather! Had a look for you but you'd packed up already.
maybe try again next week on a more promising forecast?
Hanne

maggot
21st July 2011, 21:39
Yeah I swung by after class at about twelve but couldn't find anything, figured the rain would've packed it in.
Next week then?

Sy
21st July 2011, 22:24
Yeah I swung by after class at about twelve but couldn't find anything, figured the rain would've packed it in.
Next week then?

You must have just missed me! I stayed for about an hour and a half but then the rain started getting a bit heavier so I decided to call it. Yep definitely keen to have another one next week on hopefully a finer day.

Sy
24th July 2011, 21:10
Thinking about having another signup stand this Thursday. Wednesday's weather looks a bit finer but I only have an hour gap between class all day. I can man the stand until just before 12 on Thursday but will probably need someone to take over after that. I should be able to help pack up etc though.
Is anyone free to lend a hand?

maggot
25th July 2011, 16:42
I could do an hour or so after twelve on thursday, hopefully the weather will sort its shit out.

Sy
26th July 2011, 18:34
OK that will be great, I will see you at 12 then. :2thumbsup
The weather is supposed to be showers so hopefully we are lucky.

Harris Ang
12th September 2011, 00:30
Still accepting new members? :D

Hanne
12th September 2011, 09:19
Always accepting new members! Especially if you give Sy $1 and PM him your email addy to get added to the mailing list :P

Sy
12th September 2011, 18:41
I can meet you at uni with the sign up form if you are keen?
Just let me know when you are free. :yes: