PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy "super pocket bikes"?

Kyle Finnigan
22nd July 2011, 13:10
Hey Guys just wundrin...
I've somehow got too big for pocket bikes (Seriously Believe Me)
And I've been hearing of 'super pocket bikes'. Anybody here know a good online NZ retailer or a shop close to Auckland, not really fussed if they're manual or auto.

Please Help me out here guys I'm begging you...Cheers

imdying
22nd July 2011, 13:53
If you're over 6ft and 100kg then even those aren't what you want. If not, toughen up.

888mike
23rd July 2011, 08:12
:scooter:Dude if your too big for pocket bikes you should try an early 90s 2 stroke 250 like a Honda NSR, Yamaha RZ or TZR or if ya can find one Suzuki RG then you would never complain about a small bike not havin enough for you ever again, but you might end up with tickets.
You must be pretty big man we have a rider 188cm 110kg and i know he dwarfs the bike but still has fun.
Good luck man, you could check out the bucket racers if you wan't to do track riding.

daz71
24th July 2011, 10:08
:scooter:Dude if your too big for pocket bikes you should try an early 90s 2 stroke 250 like a Honda NSR, Yamaha RZ or TZR or if ya can find one Suzuki RG then you would never complain about a small bike not havin enough for you ever again, but you might end up with tickets.
You must be pretty big man we have a rider 188cm 110kg and i know he dwarfs the bike but still has fun.
Good luck man, you could check out the bucket racers if you wan't to do track riding.

Mate that man its not you is it ,my bikes just about ready to run again but i had a fall at work and have cracked my pelvis might be out of riding for a month or two.:doctor:

888mike
27th July 2011, 17:50
Mate that man its not you is it ,my bikes just about ready to run again but i had a fall at work and have cracked my pelvis might be out of riding for a month or two.:doctor:

Shit Daz that sounds painfull bro, hope you will be rite for september, you are still high in some classes for trophys, bummer bout your fellow Waihians so don't u go leavn us we have been missing you steel magicians beating up on us especially me and Ian as wilsie and Greg have had the track to themselves, mind you Greg piked out on the wet track so we have caught up on the points a bit.
Get well soon man, C U.:beer: