PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get a cheap pocket bike?

chao
8th August 2011, 18:04
I heard Chinatown at Botany sells Pocket Bikes. Does anyone know how much they are? I'm only buying it for mucking around my yard and stuff. Won't be for racing. Will the ones at chinatown last long? or anywhere else sells it new or second hand.

stallion
8th August 2011, 19:03
how much you willing to spend? i have a few up for sale. the watercooled b1 is the most fun, pretty reliable to

chao
8th August 2011, 19:23
how much you willing to spend? i have a few up for sale. the watercooled b1 is the most fun, pretty reliable to

probably around 200 dollar? How much are your cheapest ones?

stallion
8th August 2011, 19:47
probably around 200 dollar? How much are your cheapest ones?

i could sell you one of my air cooled bikes for that, they are all set to go
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=389622599
photo's 4 and 5 are air cooled, or the others are watercooled you could give my a decent offer on those if you want

chao
8th August 2011, 20:07
i could sell you one of my air cooled bikes for that, they are all set to go
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=389622599
photo's 4 and 5 are air cooled, or the others are watercooled you could give my a decent offer on those if you want

oh sweet. photo 5 looks pretty decent. 200 for that? You live in Waikato ae?

stallion
8th August 2011, 20:55
oh sweet. photo 5 looks pretty decent. 200 for that? You live in Waikato ae?

yep in waihi, just give me a call or txt if you want to check them out, im normally around after work

chao
8th August 2011, 21:56
yep in waihi, just give me a call or txt if you want to check them out, im normally around after work

It's a bit of drive from Auckland. I'll think about it whether i should come. lol. but if i do come possible to teach me the basics for pocket bikes as im a newbie. Nothing wrong with that bike ae?

stallion
8th August 2011, 22:26
yea sweet az, yea all my bikes are all good, had all the bugs sorted out.

chao
8th August 2011, 22:43
yea sweet az, yea all my bikes are all good, had all the bugs sorted out.

awesome! btw would i get into trouble if i have one of those on public parks? How loud are they? dimention of the bike please ( gotta fit into my fto), :)

racefactory
9th August 2011, 19:54
Can have mine for 150 if you want. Runs well. Also comes with shitload of spare parts. A whole bike in parts and more actually. PM for details

chao
9th August 2011, 21:39
Can have mine for 150 if you want. Runs well. Also comes with shitload of spare parts. A whole bike in parts and more actually. PM for details

What kind of bike is yours? possible to show a pic? Where for pick up?

mr_penguin
11th August 2011, 20:22

You gotta bring that GP3/B1 to the track at least once mate ! hint hint ! <_<

stallion
14th August 2011, 22:29
You gotta bring that GP3/B1 to the track at least once mate ! hint hint ! <_<

na, you should be buying off me instead, would be a cheap bike for you guys:scooter::rockon: