PDA

View Full Version : Mt Wellington, Sat 17 Sept

BigAl
13th September 2011, 12:58
Reminder for those that want to come along and ride Pocket Bikes on the Mt Wellington track or have a look at what they are all about.

This Saturday from 9.30, 28 Tainui Road, (off Morrin Road) Mt Wellington

Cost to ride is $20, $10 kids. Minimum protective gear is ankles covered, knee pads, stout jacket, gloves & helmet (no visible flesh)

Rubber/Nylon pegs and side stands removed please to protect track.

daz71
13th September 2011, 20:19
Hey cant make it this time, maybe next month quite like that track and you were rite big al it put rubber on my savas :yes:

BigAl
13th September 2011, 20:57
Cool Daz, hope to see you up there sometime.

I'll be there if the weather is decent.

888mike
20th September 2011, 20:06
Hi Al, I've been off line for a while so was suprised to see your new profile pic, hope you not thinkin of cheating on our track with your new ride haha, like to see you highside that one.
Our new season starts 1st and 2nd October so you and any of your crew are welcome to come and join in camping is allowed at the track on the saturday night, hope to see you there.
Cheers Mike EBPBC.:ride:

BigAl
20th September 2011, 21:58
Yeah Mike it would be fun to put that beast(daughters pony) on the track, lol.

Did you also see my other new ride on my profile, an R1. Plan on doing a few track days on that.

Will bear in mind your meetings but am even struggling to get up to Mt Welly every month. Missed the last couple as weather was shitty.

Are loosie and mohawk still on the scene?

mohawk
24th September 2011, 20:47
We still have the bikes, just lacking the motivation. Both of us been busy with work and playing with boats but sooner or later we should be back.

888mike
26th September 2011, 17:35
Hey there Al, Loosie still goin hard and we had mad Mike that had the Blatas for sale come to our last meeting and talked to loosie about comin back for a ride and now Mohawk resurfaced we better start buging him again.
Good to here you got yourself a decent Yamy mate, one of my mates stepped from a R6 to an R1 on the track and recons its a handfull but a rush.
We have a few new faces goin hard and the watercooled classes are finally taking over compared to a couple of years ago when majority of our club road daytonas.
Any hoo catch you soon and if you want to come down over summer we camp at the track so people dont have to travel so early. Cheers Mike:yes:

888mike
26th September 2011, 17:42
We still have the bikes, just lacking the motivation. Both of us been busy with work and playing with boats but sooner or later we should be back.

Yeah man get back we start new season this weekend. Tracy wants Helen to come back as she is coming back after a season off and we just lost Mike and Kath from Waihi so the womens class needs a boost and I am sure you will be rusty enough to give us a bit of comedy on the track haha. PS reverse is wicked.:scooter: